PlanetCalypsoForum.com :: Entropia Universe Discussion and Resources
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    Gender | Ingame
    Male | Female
    -Saphire of Dark-
    Society
    Dark Knights Squires
    Images
    Everything i own in this game should be tradeable, since is mine i can do whatever i want with it.

Elite
    Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Herco Coz Mann
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by unufain8 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Everything i own in this game should be tradeable, since is mine i can do whatever i want with it.
    My opinion also. I would like MA to ring in on this thread and tells what they are thinking and it might make sense instead of just an arbitrary another decision on their part.
    Coz "The Bone Merchant"
    If at first you don't succeed, deposit.

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Female
    Gloria GoNi Nicestyle
    Society
    freelancer
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by CozMoDan View Post
    You are full of crap! That is what is said every time, but I don't remember you or anyone saying anything when they brought out the new 2600 FAP that made Omeg Adjusted and mod drop in price. I know as I lost several thousand ped on that deal and didn't say a word. So keep that whine to yourself. Sorry but you hit my rage button.
    Devaluation of items in this game is a normal thing, as always new and better items get into the market.

It would be fairly boring if no new things get introduced, and actually I own Imp FAP myself and know what devaluation means.

I also own a lot other UL things which all get devalued over time and even brand new UL items will lose in value, that has nothing to do with items from daily broker.

Beside that it was not me whinning about loss of value, it is actually just you starting with it!

I just said making daily rewards tradable will have an negative impact to value of crafted and looted items and therefor it will be more likely a bad thing for those who craft and loot items.

Get the facts right !

Its not whinning its just my thoughts what impact it will have if it becomes tradeable.

Sidenote:
    Do a search and check if there was whinning about the Mod/Imp EKs, you will find a lot!

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Darth Reven Reborn
    Society
    Love Craft Academy
    Images
    You are full of crap! That is what is said every time, but I don't remember you or anyone saying anything when they brought out the new 2600 FAP that made Omeg Adjusted and mod drop in price. I know as I lost several thousand ped on that deal and didn't say a word. So keep that whine to yourself. Sorry but you hit my rage button.
    I agree with Goni....so you think something like this would not affect the economy at all:

CR Soul Mk. 1, CDF Edition (L) - Lvl Req 4, DPS-12.3 , Decay-0.002, Uses-19400 , DPP-2.836 , Eff-53.8
    CalyTrek CR Soul Mk. 2, CDF Edition (L)- Lvl Req 6, DPS-14.9 , Decay-0.002 , Uses-19400 , DPP-2.841 , Eff-54.2
    CR Soul Mk. 3, CDF Edition (L) - Lvl Req 8, DPS-17.6 , Decay-0.002 , Uses-19400 , DPP-2.845 , Eff-54.5
    CR Soul Mk. 4, CDF Edition (L) - Lvl Req 10, DPS-21.1 , Decay-0.002 , Uses-19400 , DPP-2.851 , Eff-55.0
    CR Soul Mk. 5, CDF Edition (L) - Lvl Req 13, DPS-24.1 , Decay-0.002 , Uses-19400 , DPP-2.857 , Eff-55.3
    CR Spirit Mk. 1, CDF Edition (L) Lvl Req 25, DPS-36.6 , Decay-0.003 , Uses-19400 ,DPP-2.886 , Eff-57.5
    CR Spirit Mk. 2, CDF Edition (L) - Lvl Req 30, DPS-40.2 , Decay-0.003 , Uses-19400 ,DPP-2.901 , Eff-58.6
    CR Spirit Mk. 3, CDF Edition (L) - Lvl Req 35, DPS-43.8 , Decay-0.003 , Uses-19400, DPP-2.907, Eff-59.1

Compared to Armatrix:

ArMatrix BC-10 (L) - Lvl Req 10 , DPS-19.5 , Decay-0.495 , Uses-5051 , DPP-2.946 , Eff-62.4
    ArMatrix BC-15 (L) - Lvl Req 15 , DPS-22.9 , Decay-0.583 , Uses-5824 , DPP- 2.951 , Eff-62.8
    ArMatrix BC-20 (L) - Lvl Req 20 , DPS-26.4 , Decay-0.830 , Uses-5260 , DPP-2.905 , Eff-63.2
    ArMatrix BC-25 (L) - Lvl Req 25 , DPS-30.6 , Decay-0.775 , Uses-6884 , DPP- 2.959 , Eff-63.6
    ArMatrix BC-30 (L) - Lvl Req 30 , DPS-35.4 , Decay-0.896 , Uses-7037 , DPP-2.967 , Eff-64.0
    ArMatrix BC-35 (L) - Lvl Req 35, DPS-39.6 , Decay-1.000 , Uses-7275 , DPP-2.972 , Eff-64.4
    ArMatrix BC-40 (L) - Lvl Req 40 , DPS-44.5 , Decay-1.120 , Uses-7362 , DPP-2.979 , Eff-64.8

Sure Armatrix has better eff and DPP, but cost between 110-120% mu for under half (sometimes a third) the uses.
    The TT value of the Calytrek is considerably lower as well.

This WILL affect crafters, which means miners will not be able to sell as much, hunters will not sell those loot items that are used to craft components for these weapons. All that would happen is hunters can grind the dailies to try and make a small tiny profit, and then lose out everywhere else. Then of course those people will complain that there is no MU in loot and scratch their heads as to why...cycle then repeats when they come up with some other idea.

Some forsight is needed before these suggestions are made.

Elite
    Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Herco Coz Mann
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Darth Revan View Post
    I agree with Goni....so you think something like this would not affect the economy at all:

CR Soul Mk. 1, CDF Edition (L) - Lvl Req 4, DPS-12.3 , Decay-0.002, Uses-19400 , DPP-2.836 , Eff-53.8
    CalyTrek CR Soul Mk. 2, CDF Edition (L)- Lvl Req 6, DPS-14.9 , Decay-0.002 , Uses-19400 , DPP-2.841 , Eff-54.2
    CR Soul Mk. 3, CDF Edition (L) - Lvl Req 8, DPS-17.6 , Decay-0.002 , Uses-19400 , DPP-2.845 , Eff-54.5
    CR Soul Mk. 4, CDF Edition (L) - Lvl Req 10, DPS-21.1 , Decay-0.002 , Uses-19400 , DPP-2.851 , Eff-55.0
    CR Soul Mk. 5, CDF Edition (L) - Lvl Req 13, DPS-24.1 , Decay-0.002 , Uses-19400 , DPP-2.857 , Eff-55.3
    CR Spirit Mk. 1, CDF Edition (L) Lvl Req 25, DPS-36.6 , Decay-0.003 , Uses-19400 ,DPP-2.886 , Eff-57.5
    CR Spirit Mk. 2, CDF Edition (L) - Lvl Req 30, DPS-40.2 , Decay-0.003 , Uses-19400 ,DPP-2.901 , Eff-58.6
    CR Spirit Mk. 3, CDF Edition (L) - Lvl Req 35, DPS-43.8 , Decay-0.003 , Uses-19400, DPP-2.907, Eff-59.1

Compared to Armatrix:

ArMatrix BC-10 (L) - Lvl Req 10 , DPS-19.5 , Decay-0.495 , Uses-5051 , DPP-2.946 , Eff-62.4
    ArMatrix BC-15 (L) - Lvl Req 15 , DPS-22.9 , Decay-0.583 , Uses-5824 , DPP- 2.951 , Eff-62.8
    ArMatrix BC-20 (L) - Lvl Req 20 , DPS-26.4 , Decay-0.830 , Uses-5260 , DPP-2.905 , Eff-63.2
    ArMatrix BC-25 (L) - Lvl Req 25 , DPS-30.6 , Decay-0.775 , Uses-6884 , DPP- 2.959 , Eff-63.6
    ArMatrix BC-30 (L) - Lvl Req 30 , DPS-35.4 , Decay-0.896 , Uses-7037 , DPP-2.967 , Eff-64.0
    ArMatrix BC-35 (L) - Lvl Req 35, DPS-39.6 , Decay-1.000 , Uses-7275 , DPP-2.972 , Eff-64.4
    ArMatrix BC-40 (L) - Lvl Req 40 , DPS-44.5 , Decay-1.120 , Uses-7362 , DPP-2.979 , Eff-64.8

Sure Armatrix has better eff and DPP, but cost between 110-120% mu for under half (sometimes a third) the uses.
    The TT value of the Calytrek is considerably lower as well.

This WILL affect crafters, which means miners will not be able to sell as much, hunters will not sell those loot items that are used to craft components for these weapons. All that would happen is hunters can grind the dailies to try and make a small tiny profit, and then lose out everywhere else. Then of course those people will complain that there is no MU in loot and scratch their heads as to why...cycle then repeats when they come up with some other idea.

Some forsight is needed before these suggestions are made.
    Tell me why you mention ArMatrix they are not available form the daily token trader ?? As for the CR's there is only 23 for sale on the auction.

For you and Gobi why would this affect miners and crafters ? Please explain ? I don't see how. I maybe missing something.

I am just saying that is should be my choice to sell or not and not MA's. You are entitled to your opinion just as I am and we should be able to do so without MA's rules or permission.

Moreover I do believe it would be cheaper to buy any of the items than get them by the daily missions.
    Coz "The Bone Merchant"

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Darth Reven Reborn
    Society
    Love Craft Academy
    Images
    Tell me why you mention ArMatrix they are not available form the daily token trader ?? As for the CR's there is only 23 for sale on the auction.

For you and Gobi why would this affect miners and crafters ? Please explain ? I don't see how. I maybe missing something.

I am just saying that is should be my choice to sell or not and not MA's. You are entitled to your opinion just as I am and we should be able to do so without MA's rules or permission.

Moreover I do believe it would be cheaper to buy any of the items than get them by the daily missions.
    Because ArMatrix are the comparable weapons that crafters make and sell to hunters. Obviously you do not have an understanding of the crafting market. If a viable source for comparable weapons comes from somewhere else, it can drop that market in the crafting world. Which means they buy less loot from hunters and Ore/Enmatter from miners. If you do not understand the turnover in the ArMatrix weapon crafting, go have a look at some of the daily/weekly sales.

If you do not understand this, then you need to pay attention to the market in EU a bit more. With the repeatable missions out there, if you still get daily tokens that can provide weapons plus those kills count towards those missions, then you have a prime market for avatars to start grinding and overpopulate the economy with these weapons.

Edit - also those Calytrek you see on auction are not the ones from the daily traders and would not be a good comparison. Those have higher DPS, level requirement, decay and TT value. The CDF ones have the low decay, low tt value (so means less investment), nearly 3 x the uses, lower level requirements and better dps.

Elite
    Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Herco Coz Mann
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Darth Revan View Post
    Because ArMatrix are the comparable weapons that crafters make and sell to hunters. Obviously you do not have an understanding of the crafting market. If a viable source for comparable weapons comes from somewhere else, it can drop that market in the crafting world. Which means they buy less loot from hunters and Ore/Enmatter from miners. If you do not understand the turnover in the ArMatrix weapon crafting, go have a look at some of the daily/weekly sales.

If you do not understand this, then you need to pay attention to the market in EU a bit more. With the repeatable missions out there, if you still get daily tokens that can provide weapons plus those kills count towards those missions, then you have a prime market for avatars to start grinding and overpopulate the economy with these weapons.

Edit - also those Calytrek you see on auction are not the ones from the daily traders and would not be a good comparison. Those have higher DPS, level requirement, decay and TT value. The CDF ones have the low decay, low tt value (so means less investment), nearly 3 x the uses, lower level requirements and better dps.
    I have always been a hunter so I really don't know that much about the others. But I will say that doing the daily missions to get the guns is very costly. I would say that the some if not most of ArMs would be 100 tokens and would take about about 17 days just hunting, not sure how many you get from the other two missions. and like I said I would think it would still be much cheaper to just by them outright. It didn't look like much markup in either ArM of the treks. Daily missions are for the beginners IMO and doubt they would sell them because they would buy the weapons to keep themselves. Again IMO.

However, my point is still it should be the players decision not MAs because we pay to play. Oh and before you mention the bonus mission at getting 10 tokens I have had two in about 6 weeks. MA has done and will do things that stifle economy from time to, which we have no say in, and no one says much that I have seen because there is nothing we can do and that is my biggest point.

Last thing and then you can have it, I don't think you have hunted much ( I have been hunting about 12 years) and have not done many daily hunting missions or you would know What I am talking.

But thanks for the rundown on the others but you really have not done much of the others either and don't take this wrong but I am not sure where you are getting you info about market depression as you have not been around to see it. Sorry don't take it personally.
    Coz "The Bone Merchant"

Elite
    Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Herco Coz Mann
    Images
    I have always been a hunter so I really don't know that much about the others. But I will say that doing the daily missions to get the guns is very costly. I would say that the some if not most of ArMs would be 100 tokens and would take about about 17 days just hunting, not sure how many you get from the other two missions. and like I said I would think it would still be much cheaper to just by them outright. It didn't look like much markup in either ArM of the treks. Daily missions are for the beginners IMO and doubt they would sell them because they would buy the weapons to keep themselves. Again IMO.

However, my point is still it should be the players decision not MAs because we pay to play. Oh and before you mention the bonus mission at getting 10 tokens I have had two in about 6 weeks. MA has done and will do things that stifle economy from time to, which we have no say in, and no one says much that I have seen because there is nothing we can do and that is my biggest point.

Last thing and then you can have it, I don't think you have hunted much ( I have been hunting about 12 years) and have not done many daily hunting missions or you would know What I am talking.

But thanks for the rundown on the others but you really have not done much of the others either and don't take this wrong but I am not sure where you are getting you info about market depression as you have not been around to see it. Sorry don't take it personally.
    For GoNi, you have done a lot of crafting be not much else and you have been around for a while but I still think you are safe, at least weapon wise, because I still think it is cheaper to buy them than daily mission tokens. Also it appears that you have stopped crafting as your last global was almost a year ago.

I don't mean to be rude but the two of you, like myself, have little experience to make sweeping statement like "The sky is falling".

I just want the choice that's all and I don't really think the sky will fall.
    Coz "The Bone Merchant"

Sandal San Tolk
    Society
    OldTimers
    Blog Entries
    Images
    (deleted because of error)
    1. I NEVER post off-topic.
    2. If you disagree, go to 1.

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    True TJ Juan
    Society
    Cz-Sk Crows
    Images
    Looking at the tracker to determine whose opinion has weight and whose doesnt is very lame, especially in hunting. For example I have it hidden(due to 80% globs being in a team in the past) because of of people like Coz who think they know how things work but then we see this suggestion, which clearly indicates lack of understanding economy. Finally MA do something right with armatrix series, so lets be stupid and change it

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast