Why do you think MA does not allow trading the daily tokens ?

I thought it was clear I don't do the daily missions, except maybe the bonus one and I have went a month or more waiting for it to pop up.

I have no problem to find a solution. Not even sure why you responded to question.

If it is a question of Peds spent per Token you could also consider to do the following Dailys as the cost to kill these mobs is so low that even in a bad loot phase the kills are of extremly low costs, these are not bonus missions on these mobs, on some there are Bonus missions but also these regular with 50/100 kills for the token:
Turp
Gibnib
Chirpy
Fugabarba
Sabakuma
Rippersnapper
Faucervix
Snablesnot Male/Female

Here full list of all first level Missions, many with extremly low costs to get the token:

10 Chirpy - Rewards 20 Daily Tokens.

40 Repesilex
40 Trilomite

50 Chirpy
50 Combibo
50 Cornundos
50 Cornundacauda
50 Diripi
50 Faucervix
50 Fugabarba
Gibnib
50 Gradivore
50 Hiryuu
50 Igni
Kerberos
50 Molisk
50 Morsusilex
50 Mourner
Prancer

50 Snarksnot
50 Tantillion
50 Traeskeron
50 Tripudion

50 Turp

80 Foul

80 Merp
80 Merp Survival Mode (Progress resets on death) - Rewards 2 Daily Tokens.

Plumatergus

90 Daikiba

90 Shinkiba

100 Exarosaur
100 Rippersnapper
100 Sabakuma
100 Snablesnot Female

Snablesnot Male

About you complaining you never get a bonus mission, there is a thread about a player who wants to collect dailys to get a special coat and according to his sheet he got more than 50 dailys in a year. I had also my dry spells of not getting Bonus Missions for some times but also had phases where you got them right the next day again.
So now take a token "farmer" which wants to make a living out of tokens, if you could sell them, he has for example 100 alts for his whole family so 100 times 50 times 20 gives 100K tokens a year so now imagne how much money he could take out/spend each year.
If you think for how much MU the 1 Ped weapons dropping during migrations sell for he could make a living out of it, don't you think so too?

Last edited:
I thought it was clear I don't do the daily missions, except maybe the bonus one and I have went a month or more waiting for it to pop up.

I have no problem to find a solution. Not even sure why you responded to question.

I replied since you seemed upset that your shortcut to only farm the bonus wasnt working for you so I offered an alternative path. I get a m83 cdf every 16 days by just hunting the mission mobs for the horns, what you do with that information is solely up to you ?

Back