Please reply by conversation.

Divinity

Marauder
Society
Freelancer
Divinity Deth Undefined
Details From Previous Share Sales And Also About The Fund Can Be Found Here​

Good Evening Folks,

I would like to take this opportunity to firstly thank all our current investors who have shown immense faith in us by investing in the fund.

Current Offer
---------------

1. 10 shares @ 9 peds each will be given to "New Investors" for 90 peds as long as

a. You have access to discord and do not mind joining in on our conversations with the group.
b. Are not currently invested in EntropiaInvest.

2. The offer entails that I will offer a no questions asked money back for a period of 6 months. So anytime within 6 months if you want to sell back and withdraw the money into EU, you would do so without any losses. This offer is guaranteed personally by me.

The objective for those who have not guessed yet is obviously for people to experience what we have built so far. It has taken a lot of effort for us to get to this point and we believe that removing any scope of loss should help a few people cross over who would currently be sitting on the fence.

To avail offer

1. Contact me Ingame : Divinity Deth Undefined after making an account on EntropiaInvest.com and joining Discord to become a part of EntropiaInvest Group. Kindly make sure your ingame avatar name matches the one on your entropiainvest account.
2. Transfer 90 peds to me and I will transfer 10 shares to your EntropiaInvest.com account
3. If you decide to withdraw these 10 shares and get back the 90 peds just let me know and i'll reverse the transaction anytime upto 6 months from now.

Availability of Offer : CLOSED

Divinity

Last edited:
Sounds like a risk-free method of getting into the club :yay:

Looks interesting but you haven't given any details like ROI. Also what about after 6 months grace period is over are you not allowed to withdraw then?

Looks interesting but you haven't given any details like ROI. Also what about after 6 months grace period is over are you not allowed to withdraw then?

Good question. I kinda overlooked the questions thinking people would check the website.

For further Details Please click HERE for data from last sales.

A few joinees already. I am targeting to get upto 100 members with the offer. Success of Fail will be determined by it :yay:

For you my friend I will get pulled back into Entropia once again :) Count me in for 10 shares and I will buy a few more from your store once I log in and figure it out.

How have you been?

ill buy up to 1000 shares for 9,3 if anyone is interested in selling !

For you my friend I will get pulled back into Entropia once again :) Count me in for 10 shares and I will buy a few more from your store once I log in and figure it out.

How have you been?

Welcome back to EU man, its been a while lets catch up soon.

ill buy up to 1000 shares for 9,3 if anyone is interested in selling !

:beerchug:

Note : 1935 out of 2k shares currently for sale sold < 24 hrs @ 9.5 peds each.

Cheers,

Divinity

Great Support from all who have joined EntropiaInvest. Quite a few who joined with the promo offers have already bought more shares.

The offer shall stand for now. :yay:

Divinity

JOIN OUR DISCORD TODAY

Offer is no longer valid. The shares are currently available via the website portal with deposit available via the Medusa Bazaar Floor 3 Shop #5. Thanks for all those who have shown interest and joined. Kindly close the thread.

Status
Please reply by conversation.
Back