Lost Renegades
Narfi Hungry Willem
Specifically,

2x Ancient Daikiba Strong Pet
4x Ancient Exarosaur Pet
7x Ancient Exarosaur Strong Pet
1x Ancient Snablesnot Male Deed
1x Ancient Snablesnot Male Strong Deed

When compets existed 15 usd each. Now 2 ped each. In future after pet systems revised 1 k each

Biggest 'issue' with ancients is that most of the passive buffs require a higher level to turn on than alternative pets that are not ancient. However, the buffs they do offer are pretty descent in what they do vs the newer pet variations... just MORE BLASTED BUFFS ARE NEEDED... LOTS MORE.... Mindark should put one different passive buff unlock on each pet for every 2-3 levels imho, and should go back to original compet design to look for ideas on what to name roughly what to make each buff do... there was an entire library of actions in the compets game that Mindark hasn't even tried to copy over in too many ways to EU pets...

Last edited:
I like your version of the future:)

The only value is sentimental value.
There are so many of these sitting in storages everywhere.
No use whatsoever.

We have no idea how many or how few are locked up in storages, or more importantly storage of people who play or may play again. For all we know they may have TT'd them years ago when we had no pet usage in game at all.

Since pets came back I have from time to time sold a few, and have therefore tended to watch current prices, which like all sales are ultimately what the buyer is willing to pay.
I have observed from other traders, and also seen reflected in my own sales, that a level 1 Daikiba Strong seems to hold around 45 ped and the Exarosaur strong around 50ped. They don't exactly fly off the shelves but they do sell.

The others I am unable to offer any recent info on.

while I feel sympathy for those that did stockpile them in the hopes of making a killing on the return of pets, and were disappointed that MA did not give them buffs similar to the new pets, they are still kinda cute so give the little fellas a loving home:)

p.s. I was not a stockpiler, but I was given a bunch when a friend left game (mostly gone now)

Thanks for the info, nothing really worth getting excited over i guess :p

If anyone finds this thread searching, I can sell them for 50 apiece + the tt value of any food left on them.

Have a bunch in storage as well, can make same offer:)

Thanks for the info, nothing really worth getting excited over i guess :p

If anyone finds this thread searching, I can sell them for 50 apiece + the tt value of any food left on them.

I can sell them for 10 peds less.

There you go, buy from them.

Back