Selling: Own a piece of the Red Ped Corporation!

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Larry

Old Alpha
Society
Freelancer
Enviro Larry Lagoono
We were disappointed that MA didn't allow Land Area owners to list their assets in the new system. From our perspective, this is a wasted opportunity to open up 'grass roots' ownership in the Land Areas people love.

Given this shortcoming, we have decided to re-open the RPC Investment Fund so that once again those that want to can buy a slice of our business, our brand and our excellent return on investment.

Our current ROI is 8-10% per year with dividends paid weekly.

Full details of the corporation can be found at www.RedPedCorp.com (includes land areas, number of shares, history, investment rules etc).

Full details of our events can be found at www.RedPedEvents.com (You can also visit this by clicking on the banner below).

If interested or if you have any questions, please send a PM via PCF or in-game to Wesley Wes Valivill or Enviro Larry Lagoono.

We look forward to having you on-board!

I think it would be a huge liability issue for MA to support player controlled investment funds.

I think it would be a huge liability issue for MA to support player controlled investment funds.

There are a number of funds out there that MA has no problem with. We're just a small one that is open for people that want to join in - but if MA ends up banning player-run funds then we'll close it, no problem. :)

Edit:

I've sent a Support Ticket to MA to get some clarity on this. I will post here when I get a response. Thanks.

Edit:

Below is the response I got from MA:

MAResponse.png

All these rules are followed by us on the official RPC page - www.RedPedCorp.com
(The disclaimer is at the bottom of post 1, and the rules are on post 5 - which we made independent so you can see when we last edited them).

If people still have reservations about investing in us or any other player-run fund, my advice would be to just not invest and/or invest in something else as at the end of the day it's only worth investing if you are comfortable with the process.

Last edited:
some shares still for sale. bump it up

Would like to buy some please.
I'm online now.

we met ingame.
sold some shares.

who's next ???

investment

Regards to Red Ped...

how are you structured and can you xplain the deal... how entailed by who :dunce:

regards :yay:1 Gunther 1:yay:

Larry posted all the info on post 1.
Click the hyperlink to redpedcorp.com ( its the top one)

There you can see more info about us.

another 500 ped in shares sold

Last edited:
Status
Please reply by conversation.
Back