PlanetCalypsoForum.com :: Entropia Universe Discussion and Resources
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 68
  1. #11
    Stalker messi91's Avatar
    Joined
    Oct 2013
    Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Location
    Ro
    Avatar
    Gaina "Messi91" Cristi
    Society
    House of Gamers
    Posts
    2,469
    Images
    116
    Quote Originally Posted by ~ Cirrus ~ View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I'm tired now, and unlike you I don't have an inferiority complex that forces me to show I'm always right and want the last word, so I'm not going to answer everything, but you're talking a lot of crap here...
    The stake here is not to be right its about not being wrong.There are 2 different things and you are mixing them.Sometimes not being wrong can be right but not all the time.
    Quote Originally Posted by ~ Cirrus ~ View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Just for example LP70 fen edition is 92.2% Effi (not sure who's the dummy..)
    And I think some Amp are 95% Effi.
    Quote Originally Posted by ~ Cirrus ~ View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I use 60/75% efficiency guns and you use 90/95% ?
    Just in case you forgot what you said : 92.2 eff is not 95 and guns are not amps so please stop mixing stupid words.Before posting dumb stuff check basic website : http://www.entropiawiki.com/Chart.aspx?chart=Weapon
    Sort it out by efficiency
    Quote Originally Posted by ~ Cirrus ~ View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    About Effi, you say you read all dev notes, obviously you missed one..
    "The Efficiency parameter is a relatively small component in loot calculations (no more than 7% of total loot value)."
    And it has been said by MA that it was "maximum possible".
    So the difference between a 0% Effi and 100% effi COULD be at MAX 7%
    I've read their notes 10 times word by word and I haven't missed a comma.I compltely understand what they said in their note and I act as I thought its best for me.7% more loot from 0-100% is already too much considering later on they introduced looter.Its obvious cost has the most impact on loot, efficiency and looter is just a modifier to increase your revenue.
    Quote Originally Posted by ~ Cirrus ~ View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Now I let you calc again the difference between 65% and 90% Effi..
    You can't calculate that dummy because Mindark never specified that efficiency works linear and not exponential.

    Quote Originally Posted by ~ Cirrus ~ View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Please show us where MA tell how Looter professions works (the one you say you have read) ?
    They have never explained how it works they said twice that it increase your tt returns dummy.You don't have to explain your salary has been increased you just feel it in your pocket.If you don't trust it its a different thing , sue Mindark for lying.
    Quote Originally Posted by ~ Cirrus ~ View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    And now you say I just "speculate" on your return..
    So that means your returns are bad ?..
    Speculation is all your have.I have not said its good or bad.The truth is in my customer support ticket written as %, easy to read.
    Quote Originally Posted by ~ Cirrus ~ View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Damn, you said so much here that Effi/Looter is the key.. now the key to what ? Bad loot ?
    Looter and effi is the key to increase your tt returns per Mindark official notes.Obviously this will not happen after 10 kerbs you might shoot.

  2. #12
    Quote Originally Posted by messi91 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    deposits are not tied up with your returns god damn
    returns are tied up to efficiency and looter god damn it x 2 read the god damn x 3 developer notes god damn x4
    And next you want to tell us that crafting skills & BPs QR rating would make a difference

    What your return is simply depends on how lucky/unlucky you get with multipliers.

    @OP deposit doesn't impact return.

  3. #13
    Stalker messi91's Avatar
    Joined
    Oct 2013
    Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Location
    Ro
    Avatar
    Gaina "Messi91" Cristi
    Society
    House of Gamers
    Posts
    2,469
    Images
    116
    Quote Originally Posted by Alukat123 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    And next you want to tell us that crafting skills & BPs QR rating would make a difference
    It was exactly what I was going to talk about next.How did you guess?
    You must be a genius mate.

  4. #14
    Quote Originally Posted by messi91 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    ...
    You call me "dummy" because it helps you feel stronger (still inferiority complex, thanks internet helps you), but I'll call you clown because that's what you are..

    Just for info 90/95 meant "between" 90 and 95..

    Good night clown..

  5. #15
    Quote Originally Posted by messi91 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    It was exactly what I was going to talk about next.How did you guess?
    I didn't guess, you've simply told those fairy tales often enough to know what you gonna claim next.

  6. #16
    Stalker messi91's Avatar
    Joined
    Oct 2013
    Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Location
    Ro
    Avatar
    Gaina "Messi91" Cristi
    Society
    House of Gamers
    Posts
    2,469
    Images
    116
    Quote Originally Posted by ~ Cirrus ~ View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    You call me "dummy" because it helps you feel stronger (still inferiority complex, thanks internet helps you), but I'll call you clown because that's what you are..

    Just for info 90/95 meant "between" 90 and 95..

    Good night clown..
    I call you dummy because you act dummy and you post stupid information and you have no arguments to back it up.
    If you meant between 90-95 eff then say it.Use proper words to make me understand exactly what you are trying to say.
    This reason alone is the best example 90% of the people reading Mindark developer notes fail to understand them.Instead of reading them word by word they come up with their words into the sentence or use their own projections of reality into the equation.

  7. #17
    Mature
    Joined
    Apr 2019
    Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Avatar
    John Closedfile McMullen
    Posts
    42
    Blog Entries
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by messi91 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    deposits are not tied up with your returns god damn
    returns are tied up to efficiency and looter god damn it x 2 read the god damn x 3 developer notes god damn x4
    I did specifically state not on a individual basis. But I suggested that if deposits are down and MA's bills stay the same the money needs to come from somewhere.
    It is nowhere stated in the developers note that MA can't lower global loot returns to fit their needs

  8. #18
    Quote Originally Posted by messi91 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I call you dummy because you act dummy and you post stupid information and you have no arguments to back it up.
    If you meant between 90-95 eff then say it.Use proper words to make me understand exactly what you are trying to say.
    This reason alone is the best example 90% of the people reading Mindark developer notes fail to understand them.Instead of reading them word by word they come up with their words into the sentence or use their own projections of reality into the equation.
    You need to learn to take dev notes with a grain of salt. Pretty naiv of you to blindly believe everything they say and/or that they would tell us everything.

  9. #19
    Stalker messi91's Avatar
    Joined
    Oct 2013
    Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Location
    Ro
    Avatar
    Gaina "Messi91" Cristi
    Society
    House of Gamers
    Posts
    2,469
    Images
    116
    Quote Originally Posted by ClosedFile View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I did specifically state not on a individual basis. But I suggested that if deposits are down and MA's bills stay the same the money needs to come from somewhere.
    It is nowhere stated in the developers note that MA can't lower global loot returns to fit their needs
    On a direct level clearly no.Your deposit button or history will not increase your return/revenue/item finding whatever.
    This is a dynamic game and it has a dynamic system that means players directly influence through their actions/items/skills choices the return % as a whole for other avatars.

    You can argue that Mindark might set returns for a particular month to a lower low however you can't tell later on when you had a good month it didn't happen because of that.It can be a cold loot period as some ppl might like to call it and some of them stop and some that persist hunting in that period can later on not only that they will hit big multipliers or have very good returns but might even hit some lucky items/fat esis etc.
    I don't think there's an exact answer for your question, its just a matter of trust.

  10. #20
    Prowler
    Joined
    Jun 2013
    Gender | Ingame
    Female | Female
    Location
    Belgium
    Avatar
    Leeloo Leeloo Mountain
    Society
    Spectra
    Posts
    1,413
    Images
    673
    Deposits do NOT affect loot at all ... if they did I would have been bankrupt a long time ago and I'm still here without 1 depo after 16-17 years and still making profit (mining).

    Skills, brains, common sense and maybe listen to some 1 who has the experience is all you need.
    And you need the ability to count, I would even say this is a must
    And for luck ... Luck has NOTHING to do with it.
    Last edited by LeelooM; 10-14-2019 at 04:23.
    Ores - Enmatters - Treasures
    Miner's Dream - TICity - Platinum - C5
    The higher the year % - The bigger discount

    DEPTH ENHANCERS Level 1 - 9

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Follow Planet Calypso on Twitter  Follow Planet Calypso on Facebook