Gender | Ingame
    Male | Female
    Stoica Alina Alina
    Society
    freeeeee
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Alukat123 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote

like i've said, in the end it comes down to being lucky with the multipliers...
    All the multipliers are created based on your previous returns. Exception what i call them marketing multiplies but those are super rare. Go study moar. AGANE AND AGANE

Quote Originally Posted by messi91 View Post
    Just in case you forgot what you said : 92.2 eff is not 95 and guns are not amps so please stop mixing stupid words.
    So what do you read when I said "I use 60/75% efficiency guns and you use 90/95% ?"

You just try to cloud the issue.

Stop clowning..

Effi and Looter prof impact on TT return is TINY, end of story.
    That's not what will prevent any of small/medium depositors/players from loosing money.

You perfectly know it but you try to protect your investment so hard..
    You NEED these people to deposit and loose more.

To be back on topic, those who said "deposits are not linked to return" are suffering from a great lack of logic..
    Where do you think the money comes from if not deposit ?
    Every single PEC that a player earn comes form another player who lost it.

Just for a test, all the people who are depositing every month should just stop depositing from now and we'll see if Messi is still happy whith the game after few weeks..
    Last edited by ~ Cirrus ~; 10-14-2019 at 12:52.

Quote Originally Posted by Alukat123 View Post
    rofl.... it's just luck, if you would have to wait 100's of clicks for a single multiplier to appear, then yours would suck too... or do you really want to tell me you get your raw materials for 100% and only get stuff worth 125+%?

Btw funny how you ignore the whole being at +10k to +17k with 95% return part.
    You should stop calling this "Luck".

Or just explain what is Luck ?
    Especially Luck in a computer program..

"Luck" and randomness doesn't exist in real life, so much less in programming.

Quote Originally Posted by LeelooM View Post
    I invested ONCE 4K$ over 3 years ....

I got back 158K copper that was sold @ 120%

Withdrawed most and had a new roof on my house ...

Still mining, still making profit ... without ANY depo's ...how you explain that?
    I explain that very simply..

That was BEFORE.

And indeed it was possible in the past, by playing smart mostly.
    I already said that many times, and that's exactly what I miss, and why I hate what this game became, and especially Loot 2.0..

If you read again, I said "It is not possible ANYMORE" (meaning for a player who started after the changes)

PS:

Also now you are playing whith other players's money, and that's great, that's the way to success here. (Messi perfectly know this)

But now you're making profit on MU only.
    That's the big difference between Before and After the change.

What I said is not possible anymore is making profit on TT.
    Exactly like you did whith that big 158K hit.

This will not happens anymore, or like someone said it's kind of "marketting hof".
    Last edited by ~ Cirrus ~; 10-14-2019 at 11:11.

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Gaina "Messi91" Cristi
    Society
    House of Gamers
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by ~ Cirrus ~ View Post

Effi and Looter prof impact on TT return is TINY, end of story.
    That's not what will prevent any of small/medium depositors/players from loosing money.

You perfectly now it but you try to protect your investment so hard..
    You NEED these people to deposit and loose more.
    Dude I start to believe you are not even playing the game.
    You are referring as 0-100% efficiency as 7% returns as tiny.Yeah 7% is tiny if you look at the number alone but if you are in a position to understand what's the baseline returns for the game and then you add those 7% and on top of that you add a player that can spend over 500k ped/month you will immediately have the picture in your mind.
    The above is without looter profession.You can only argue that its not working right now or any other excuse.

I don't need people to deposit they can choose to do whatever they like, its not my game and I have no % gains if they deposit or not.
    People will always deposit and most of them will always choose to lose(its one of the basic fundamentals in this game).They do it separately to my will or my wishes.My only job is to perform and generate revenue using hunting mechanics Mindark is allowing me.

Quote Originally Posted by messi91 View Post
    Dude I start to believe you are not even playing the game.
    You are referring as 0-100% efficiency as 7% returns as tiny.Yeah 7% is tiny if you look at the number alone but if you are in a position to understand what's the baseline returns for the game and then you add those 7% and on top of that you add a player that can spend over 500k ped/month you will immediately have the picture in your mind.
    The above is without looter profession.You can only argue that its not working right now or any other excuse.

I don't need people to deposit they can choose to do whatever they like, its not my game and I have no % gains if they deposit or not.
    People will always deposit and most of them will always choose to lose(its one of the basic fundamentals in this game).They do it separately to my will or my wishes.My only job is to perform and generate revenue using hunting mechanics Mindark is allowing me.
    Man, I'll not waste too much time whith you.. But again stop clowning.

Originally Posted by Charlie|MindArk:
    Efficiency directly affects average TT return by 0-7%.

So first nobody use 0% Effi weaps, or even 40%, most weaps start at ~55%, max is about 90%

Secondly, and again, what you can get whith a 100% Effi weap is not 7%, but it's 0-7%.

So I confirm Efficiency impact is Tiny, especially when compared to the losses an average player can get.

To be back on topic, those who said "deposits are not linked to return" are suffering from a great lack of logic..
    I think they meant that deposits made by one player doesn't affect his return. Obviously, the total amount of deposits (incudling purchases of moon deeds and what not) into EU has to affect overall returns. It's the sole source of money to be looted.

The link "I just deposited $200, so now I will get a 4k hof" is just blatantly wrong. Most depositers will lose their money, a few will gain some of their deposits (MU chasers, high efficiency gear and decent looter level), MA will have the rest. Simple as that. A few will get lucky and accidentally HOF right after depo, most won't.

A few players will be unbelievable lucky, like Leeloo or the dude that got away with the 400k mining advertising HOF, or the guy who got 100 tries on juiced BP around xmas (MA's mistake) and ended up with 100k+. They're there to keep the dream alive for the rest of us. And it works.

I've deposited a substantial amount of PEDs through strongboxes, and never looted a ring worth more than 50 ped. Biggest global was 500x (twice, foul young 200 ped, traeskeron alfa 790) after ~200k kills. I am not complaining, just saying that if there was any logic to "I deposit, therefore I HOF", I'd have my uber 1000x HOF and ares perfected a long time ago.

And regarding Messi: Whatever your opinion of him, he must have the most substantial data set in all of EU of return % and loot composition. So if he doesn't know how return works, I doubt anyone does. Just my 2 pec.
    Last edited by LavaSparks; 10-14-2019 at 11:55.

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Gaina "Messi91" Cristi
    Society
    House of Gamers
    Images
    Man, I'll not waste too much time whith you.. But again stop clowning.

Originally Posted by Charlie|MindArk:
    Efficiency directly affects average TT return by 0-7%.

So first nobody use 0% Effi weaps, or even 40%, most weaps start at ~55%, max is about 90%

Secondly, and again, what you can get whith a 100% Effi weap is not 7%, but it's 0-7%.

So I confirm Efficiency impact is Tiny, especially when compared to the losses an average player can get.
    You are not saying anything new.
    You are not in a position to claim nobody is using 0% efficiency weapons since you are not a developer and can access the loot code to extract information.As long as they exist in the game everything is possible, very less likely but leave some room for us to believe people might use them.
    I just explained in my previous post.0-7% tt returns increased by efficiency alone is tiny if you count the number 1% 2% 3% yeah those are small numbers but THOSE ADS on top of average player gets as return and the number become very attractive if you actually have vision.Again those numbers are without looter profession.
    There will always be average players that choose to lose but here comes the players that actually trust the system and choose to extract more from their laziness/trust/bankroll management/lack of patience/etc

Quote Originally Posted by LavaSparks View Post
    I think they meant that deposits made by one player doesn't affect his return. Obviously, the total amount of deposits (incudling purchases of moon deeds and what not) into EU has to affect overall returns. It's the sole source of money to be looted...
    I agree.
    I think it was about link between "overall deposits" versus returns.

As I said it's better to play whith the money of others players than mine.

A few players will be unbelieveable lucky, like Leeloo or the dude that got away with the 400k mining advertising HOF, or the guy who got 100 tries on juiced BP around xmas (MA's mistake) and ended up with 100k+. They're there to keep the dream alive for the rest of us. And it works.
    I'm afraid I'm not in the right path to get one of these "Advertissing HoF" by talking bad about what the game became...

I should learn how to lie.. Someone know how to do it here. (name it)

Let's try:

Everybody get a chance, deposit more guys, never give up !

Oh, and no, Deeds will not kill the game for average players ! They are good for it.
    Don't forget to buy the new ones that will come this year, and the next ones, and the next ones..

I'm quite sure there is no connection between depos and
    individuals return. I can say that since I seen MAs patent and
    the graphics explaining the flow RL money-> Ingame money -> RL money.
    Quote Originally Posted by unufain8 View Post
    So how is it posible that right after i deposit or open 20x boxes i suddenly get an global and improved loot?

And was not only just 1 situation, everytime i get that.
    Did you open 20 boxes before depo and had globals too?
    Quite often people do other things or at least spend
    more after depo and get better (higher valued) return.

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast