Searching for epic old guy - private photo shoot

MsPudding

Elite
Rachel MsPudding Hawkins
Strange request I know... but I want to put together a little promotional photoshoot for an event I'm working on and I really need to meet up with an old dude in game. Old, by virtual standards. Let me be clear I'm in need of an old looking avatar only, as this is not a call out to meet anyone in real life. :laugh:Awkward...

I want to take some screenshots of your face and epic old man clothing, assuming you have the look.

I'm going for grey hair, sorry no bald men! Strong features. Above average height and build. Giving off that old God-like 'Zeus' vibe... so robes are okay, but any old looking clothing would do.

Should take just 2 minutes or less for me to snap some shots. Service is completely voluntary, and of course I'll throw in a tip! ;)

If you know someone, or what not reply here or PM me!

Ask yourself, do you look like an old Roman God? You probably got the job!

The replies should be fun.

Mods, can you move this over to Services? That might be the closest section for it... unless you know a better section.

JBK!!! :yay:

(who will kill me for suggesting him, but fits the bill :laugh:)

Remember this guy? (on the right) He was such a goof ball, always sweating mobs solo in odd spots and just doing all kinds of silly activities. Think his name was Magnum ?

It's time for me to look my age. I'll get hair and beard asap and back in touch with you. If you find someone else in the meantime, go for it!

Last edited:
JBK!!! :yay:

(who will kill me for suggesting him, but fits the bill :laugh:)

Yesssssssss!!! JBK Looks dope! Now to see if he'll let me use his avatar's image :wtg:

Remember this guy? (on the right) He was such a goof ball, always sweating mobs solo in odd spots and just doing all kinds of silly activities. Think his name was Magnum ?

I don't remember him, but he gives off more of a 'Willy Wonka' vibe than the 'Zeus' vibe I'm goin for! Ty though! :laugh:

Cant really get on atm but my dude is old zeuslike . Was going more for viking but yea. How soon u need this?

Cant really get on atm but my dude is old zeuslike . Was going more for viking but yea. How soon u need this?

Sounds awesome, I'll need to take a look next time I see u on FL. Ummm no rush, the promo material won't be released for some time... Just gathering some screenshots at the moment.

Grey Hair - Check
Grey Beard - Check
Stoic Features - Check

I'll throw in my avatar for looks if you want an additional old guy.

Your avatar is rad looking! Especially the silver gruff facial hair going on, very stoic indeed. I do, however, have to give the edge to JBK as of now with that long flowing silver hair ;)

If JBK doesn't want to do some EU modeling, then its back to the drawing board!

A little something I was going to do anyway. Thanks for the incentive! And thanks to Leeloo Mountain for the actual work :)

My avatar has grey hair, some facial stubble, is above average height and build.

Would be available if needed. Do not require compensation for my time or the use of avatar photo.

Can meet in game or will upload a sample photo later.

Geo

My avatar has grey hair, some facial stubble, is above average height and build.

Would be available if needed. Do not require compensation for my time or the use of avatar photo.

Can meet in game or will upload a sample photo later.

Geo

Old picture, but all I have till I can get online.

53827254-5494-4d48-a1a4-e9b09159398c.jpeg

Back