Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    KrupT KrupT RaveR
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by mg Joda VVV View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I carry lots in pvp and stream my pos np
    Come get me

I like the ideas VH, i think many recipes where to complicated and bigger amps have become more easy obtainable so they rotated alot of older guns out.

There are quite alot of high damage mid range guns out there. lc60 lower skill req and similar dps to laserfaust. not as retarded in the one shot potential though.

Keep in mind bigger mid level guns like pk68 will just mean i survive a hit while beeing able to one shot every mid level player with 100 burn prot guarenteed at 186hp up to 388 hp.

Basically ur whole society. While u can try the same and ill have 200 hp left ^^
    I look forward to the old days of joda living in pvp4 again

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    mg Joda VVV VVV
    Images
    double post
    Avatar name in game : mg Joda VVV VVV
    Game streaming : www.twitch.tv/jodaeu

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Female
    Kayla Mystique Sinclair
    Society
    Takuta-matata
    Images
    i think i read somewhere that the bigger the hp, the smaller the penis size. it's like the guys who drive overly large trucks to compensate for their micro dicks.

Come get me

I like the ideas VH, i think many recipes where to complicated and bigger amps have become more easy obtainable so they rotated alot of older guns out.

There are quite alot of high damage mid range guns out there. lc60 lower skill req and similar dps to laserfaust. not as retarded in the one shot potential though.

Keep in mind bigger mid level guns like pk68 will just mean i survive a hit while beeing able to one shot every mid level player with 100 burn prot guarenteed at 186hp up to 388 hp.

Basically ur whole society. While u can try the same and ill have 200 hp left ^^

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    hijacker Hijacker27 inferno
    Society
    Agents of Entropy
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by anonimity View Post
    i think i read somewhere that the bigger the hp, the smaller the penis size. it's like the guys who drive overly large trucks to compensate for their micro dicks.
    My hp has grown a lot over the past years, don't think my dick has gotten any smaller though...

Detritus the Troll
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by ihazbackup View Post
    [*]No gameplay. Really. PvP in EU is just having the biggest gun, the biggest armor, and the skill to use them. All obtainable by money[*]There are tons of other MMORPGs out there that gives a whole fucking lot better pvp experience with a fucking lot less investment than EU[/LIST]
    This.. I don't understand why anyone would want to PvP in a game with zero mechanics. EU's combat system is like something designed by someone who just took a Udacity micro-course in game programming over the weekend. IMO they can just remove PvP altogether.
    Light thinks it travels faster than anything but it is wrong. No matter how fast light travels, it finds the darkness has always got there first, and is waiting for it. - Terry Pratchett

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Female
    Kayla Mystique Sinclair
    Society
    Takuta-matata
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Hijacker27 View Post
    My hp has grown a lot over the past years, don't think my dick has gotten any smaller though...
    Lies!

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Gaina "Messi91" Cristi
    Society
    House of Gamers
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by anonimity View Post
    i think i read somewhere that the bigger the hp, the smaller the penis size.
    Have you ever thought about the possibility of a person to have registered playing when he was 12 years and keep playing and achieve lets say 300 hp by the age of 20?
    Now can you picture in your mind your statement and see how ridiculous it sounds.
    Perhaps you should stop reading about dicks and try some critical thinking.

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    TheRock
    Society
    Entropy
    Images
    Come get me

Who exacly are you then? The real you with the bad english and lots of playing, or the 2nd one who were selling bot before quitting or the current rich in RL 3rd buyer who is an old player but not using his rl account? Don't jump on others shoulders thinking you have got any achievments by buying an avatar...

About the ideas. I think we could use what we have now of the pills and buffs with some tweaks.
    I think we should move into more strategic teamplay pvp.

Here are few examples:

You got 100 HP. You take 1 pill of speed, you move extremely fast lets say on the cost of any extra % above 30% will make your standard HP reduced to say x%. THe higher speed you get up to 100% faster from the currently 30%, the less HP you gain. HP vs speed.

Other scenario. You have 100 HP, you take some HP pills and become a tank. You get 100 more HP but loose speed and become a "tank". Loosing some speed for the sake of HP.

I think this sounds really good as you can from that do some tactics. Speed or tank. Something in this regard.

Prowler
    Gender | Ingame
    Female | Female
    Leeloo Leeloo Mountain
    Society
    Spectra
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by TheRock View Post
    Who exacly are you then? The real you with the bad english and lots of playing, or the 2nd one who were selling bot before quitting or the current rich in RL 3rd buyer who is an old player but not using his rl account? Don't jump on others shoulders thinking you have got any achievments by buying an avatar...
    The real Yoda 1, a very nice guy, sold his ava many many many years ago to some 1 that hardly spoke english, let's call him yoda 2, and yoda 3 ... speaks very nice english again indeed

But then again, I do not want to meet any of the 3 in pvp :p
    Ores - Enmatters - Treasures
    Miner's Dream - TICity - Platinum - C5
    The higher the year % - The bigger discount

DEPTH ENHANCERS Level 1 - 9

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Gaina "Messi91" Cristi
    Society
    House of Gamers
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Raffaele Meiers View Post
    So I would think if a PK'er can only loot as much as he carries himselfe in lootable items it would bring more players into PvP as they know, if they kill the PK'er who want to loot the minerals he carries has also loot on himselve and also has to risks something to gain something.

Like all other professions, to gain something you have to risk something.

What you are actually saying its called toxic shot 5 ped each for every player who wants to explore lootable pvp areas.
    What you are proposing is to extend the value of toxic shot infinitely.Instead of being responsible for your actions in pvp4 and be accountable for carrying resources or anything else you want others to be responsible or you want them to take risks and be over competent for something you can't be.
    So instead of shaping others why can't we all agree that 5 ped entrance free is enough and everything else can be our own responsibility within the danger zone.
    There are so many changes to be made within the lootable areas but Mindark as game developer is amateur, it has no vision and they don't even play their own game and its community is clearly not helping either because everything in this game starts with the individual not with a concept.

If I am not wrong you got corrected in another thread about the same issue but you seem not to understand or remember.

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast