Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast
    Gender | Ingame
    Male | Female
    Kayla Mystique Sinclair
    Society
    Takuta-matata
    Images
    My non-trolling 2 cents:

If Mindark removed Medi-Stims from Forts / LG, it would improve PvP plain and simple. I'm not accusing anyone specifically I just think its bullshit that someone with 400 hp+ can run around with an auto-mod fap pretty much indefinitely and the only way to kill em is to get a big crit or have multiple people hit them at the same time which, with the game mechanics is hard to do since it is not really designed to be a true first person shooter the way Quake or Unreal or even Call of Duty was.

Quote Originally Posted by TheRock View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    2nd one who were selling bot before quitting
    now we know how and why got so good at aim...

So this post started with the intention to improve an aspect of the game that some of us actually enjoy, I doubt bickering is gonna show mindark that this is a part of the game that deserves attention/improvement.

Quote Originally Posted by Raffaele Meiers View Post
    The reason some wants PvP to be like it is and that they do not want to carry Lootables while in PvP is because it is his way to profit in EU by looting players and not mobs.
    Gratz, you just figured out the whole point of lootable pvp...

Better late than never.

Old
    Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Vandal VandalHand Hand
    Society
    Takuta-matata
    I wanted to add another suggestion for a weapon damage type that is unique, with only certain armor sets / plates (crafted) protects against.

This would allow ores mined in PvP to have a real reason to be sought out, if they were included in the blueprints.

If not a new damage type, then maybe a gun that shoots cold damage, or something along those lines?

Also curious if MA would consider enforcing a level requirement for entering PvP non-lootable (yellow) zones, such as level 50 in any profession to keep the noob ratio down and make markup stable.
    Last edited by VandalHand; 10-20-2019 at 06:22.

Twitch Channel

Old
    Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Vandal VandalHand Hand
    Society
    Takuta-matata
    Some bugs I wanted to point out that need resolution:

Teleportation disruption via movement of an avatar by another.
    Damage dealt to self with rocket launcher prevents loot from being taken if it overcomes the damage dealt by killer.
    Damage dealt to player by mob will prevent loot from being taken by killer if over half HP / more damage than killer.
    Charging teleportation chips while running cause significant lag if done by a high volume of players.

Twitch Channel

Stalker
    Gender | Ingame
    Male | Female
    Stoica Alina Alina
    Society
    freeeeee
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by VandalHand View Post

Damage dealt to self with rocket launcher prevents loot from being taken if it overcomes the damage dealt by killer.
    Damage dealt to player by mob will prevent loot from being taken by killer if over half HP / more damage than killer.
    This thing is so exploited now. Like the dmg from rocket in lootable should be absorbed to all players but the actual user of the rocked should not receive own damage. If they dont absord damage vapo will be to strong if you teleport on someone.

The problem is not the damage dealed to oneself by rocket.

What must be removed is this stupid "feature" that makes avatar unlootable when below 50% HP.

Old
    Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Vandal VandalHand Hand
    Society
    Takuta-matata
    Quote Originally Posted by ~ Cirrus ~ View Post
    The problem is not the damage dealed to oneself by rocket.

What must be removed is this stupid "feature" that makes avatar unlootable when below 50% HP.
    Agreed, it should go off system - i.e. if you kill them in system chat you get the loot.

It also would be cool to have an option to auto convert shrapnel to universal ammo, similar to while crafting, it has an option to use residue automatically.

Twitch Channel

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Female
    Theone LaMoar GR
    Society
    cB Crimson Blades
    Someone should give this man a medal for making a thread of the year on this forum.

All of the ideas and suggestions cant get any better. My fingers crossed and prayers prayed for MA to consider it all seriously and make some actions in very near future.

If even 1 change will be made that was suggested in this thread, my avatar wont leave pvp for a very long time.

Happy pk everyone.

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast