PlanetCalypsoForum.com :: Entropia Universe Discussion and Resources
Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast
    Lets make a twist to it: Introduce new non tradable defensive skills to PvP, but no offensive ones.
    This skill should only be gained in lootable PvP areas.

Alpha
    Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    sir lance lancelot
    Images
    Another idea; make an instance like battle simulator that is of the Battle Royale genre I think MA missed the boat on this already unfortunately. They could have drug in some players from H1Z1, fortnite, pubg etc. Make a small entry fee and pool the peds to goto top 5 or 10. Have generic names for players so that teaming could be minimized. All players same health. Trial basis at first then if popular expand down the road and possibly use similar format later for LG's. If not for profit atleast could be a good forum to practice pvp and draw in others to build our small community.
    http://a1.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/207888_1633608369006_1500587488_31247403_5798599_n  .jpg

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Storm Spawn Bootcamp
    Society
    The Ministry
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by sir lancelot View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Another idea; make an instance like battle simulator that is of the Battle Royale genre I think MA missed the boat on this already unfortunately. They could have drug in some players from H1Z1, fortnite, pubg etc. Make a small entry fee and pool the peds to goto top 5 or 10. Have generic names for players so that teaming could be minimized. All players same health. Trial basis at first then if popular expand down the road and possibly use similar format later for LG's. If not for profit atleast could be a good forum to practice pvp and draw in others to build our small community.
    Or all those pvp players move to cyrene hub and do their dick comparison there? You can tell by the insane amounts of people at the hub how popular "fair"pvp really is in Entropia.

Mike KingMike007 Hussey
    Society
    AoC 2.0
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Spawn View Post
    Or all those pvp players move to cyrene hub and do their dick comparison there? You can tell by the insane amounts of people at the hub how popular "fair"pvp really is in Entropia.
    Maybe cyrene is small planet make something like the hub on caly where most people can compare their sizes fairly ?

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Gaina "Messi91" Cristi
    Society
    House of Gamers
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Spawn View Post
    Yeah it makes sense its all about fairness.
    This is why we see Roger Federer play tennis with a village guy in a random African country with tennis rackets made of bamboos to be equal with the random guy who has no money to buy professional equipment.
    This is why we see Usain Bolt running without shoes on a village field with some random to be equal with workers from rural area who live with 2$/day
    This is why we see Lionel Messi play football in a 4th world country 8th division arena full of mud water and people trowing him lighters and bananas and toilet paper with opponents that play more kick boxing than football.
    I will stop here with examples and I will say that PVP is a competition between 2 or more players and PVP at highest level means PVP4 and LG.
    If there is no stake there is no PVP period and cyrene Hub is the perfect example why a trial planet stay trial.
    Bring cash, bring incentives, bring vision and you will have people fighting 24/7.

Old
    Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Vandal VandalHand Hand
    Society
    Takuta-matata
    I'd also love to see a good anti cheat system implemented. Far too much shady things happening with hit rates these days.

Twitch Channel

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Graden (Switch) Foss
    Images
    Just turn the whole thing off... all problems solved.

They took away placing stuff, they took away mob health bars, they took away missions and NPCs, they can take away PvP and for good.

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Storm Spawn Bootcamp
    Society
    The Ministry
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by messi91 View Post
    This is why we see Roger Federer play tennis with a village guy in a random African country with tennis rackets made of bamboos to be equal with the random guy who has no money to buy professional equipment.
    This is why we see Usain Bolt running without shoes on a village field with some random to be equal with workers from rural area who live with 2$/day
    This is why we see Lionel Messi play football in a 4th world country 8th division arena full of mud water and people trowing him lighters and bananas and toilet paper with opponents that play more kick boxing than football.
    I will stop here with examples and I will say that PVP is a competition between 2 or more players and PVP at highest level means PVP4 and LG.
    If there is no stake there is no PVP period and cyrene Hub is the perfect example why a trial planet stay trial.
    Bring cash, bring incentives, bring vision and you will have people fighting 24/7.
    Yeah. Pvp as it is is great on calypso. No unrelated examples needed.

Thread is about change, because pvp as it is now is a dead beat horse. If you cannot change then pvp will remain dead.

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Female
    Kayla Mystique Sinclair
    Society
    Takuta-matata
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by messi91 View Post
    Yawn. I think you missed the point.

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Gaina "Messi91" Cristi
    Society
    House of Gamers
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by anonimity View Post
    Yawn. I think you missed the point.

its your moment to shine and explain better what he meant maybe I can understand you better.

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast