Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Roger Spacejanitor Wilco
    Society
    (Col.) Arkadia Rouchnecks
    Images

Game system is broken.

55 Clicks, ep 4. Not one single hit. Not even a little res. Zero! LOL. I sometimes do runs, to extend some game-time doing other things. Hasnt happened in long time though. Aint what it used to be. Used to be friendly, inviting, financially viable to extend your fun, in the least. You know, feeling what you pay for is worth it. Having value. Makes you wonder, is this what they want their customer-base, to experience? Do they know? Do they care?

Do you think they will ever fix this current tweak on the loot system? Cos its killing my game-time and deposits. Havent logged in much latelly.

Isle of Troy Plot #5 & Southern Ithaca Plot #14
    Nea's Place TP & Sanctuary Cove TP & Aakas Island Arkadia. Starfinder XIII & Firebird

Stalker
    Gender | Ingame
    Male | Female
    Stoica Alina Alina
    Society
    freeeeee
    Images
    condition crafting OMEGALUL

Prowler
    Become a premium member today and enjoy enhanced PlanetCalypsoForum features!
    Rachel MsPudding Hawkins
    Images
    EP crafting is a slot machine. In my experience it invokes two possible feelings:

1. Euphoria and adrenal driven celebration
    2. Depression and remorse

If you're okay with either outcome, proceed ahead. The lows are low, and the highs are high. Play responsibly. But, I'm not telling you anything you don't already know.

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Roger Spacejanitor Wilco
    Society
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Alina View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    condition crafting OMEGALUL
    Its not like im doing this since yesterday you know. But over 50 click with absolutelly zero hits, not even crumbs, is some kinda nerf record lol I just felt it needs mentioning. I test the waters so to speak ,now and then. System is bad, real bad lol Naughty AI

Nea's Place TP & Sanctuary Cove TP & Aakas Island Arkadia. Starfinder XIII & Firebird

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Roger Spacejanitor Wilco
    Society
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by MsPudding View Post
    EP crafting is a slot machine. In my experience it invokes two possible feelings:

1. Euphoria and adrenal driven celebration
    2. Depression and remorse

If you're okay with either outcome, proceed ahead. The lows are low, and the highs are high. Play responsibly. But, I'm not telling you anything you don't already know.
    I suffer from neither

Spitefull people , spite themselves. If the system treats me well, I depo and play more. If it doesnt, I just dont. Ill let them be happy with the peanuts

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Female
    Shildas Shilda Shilds
    Society
    Utopia
    Quote Originally Posted by Spacejanitor View Post
    55 Clicks, ep 4. Not one single hit. Not even a little res. Zero! LOL. I sometimes do runs, to extend some game-time doing other things. Hasnt happened in long time though. Aint what it used to be. Used to be friendly, inviting, financially viable to extend your fun, in the least. You know, feeling what you pay for is worth it. Having value. Makes you wonder, is this what they want their customer-base, to experience? Do they know? Do they care?

Do you think they will ever fix this current tweak on the loot system? Cos its killing my game-time and deposits. Havent logged in much latelly.
    Your brain must be broken, not the game...

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Roger Spacejanitor Wilco
    Society
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Shilda View Post
    Your brain must be broken, not the game...
    At least I have one. Cant say the same about you. Theres something to fix then huh?

Or I could be drunk, and you are ugly. In the morning I shall be sober and you will still be ugly

Prowler
    Become a premium member today and enjoy enhanced PlanetCalypsoForum features!
    Rachel MsPudding Hawkins
    Images
    At least I have one. Cant say the same about you. Theres something to fix then huh?
    Hey, we all want to feel alive. Shilda, in her case, puts you down to make herself feel better. And you, well, you enjoy living on the edge with risky in game behavior.

But what we all share in common is a passion for EU. Embrace that, and we progress together. Notice I said passion, not love or hate. As either road can be traversed at different times during our in game journeys.

Do what makes you happy, so long as it isn't hurting anyone else, go bonkers! EP crafters are keeping the lights on! I'm glad there's a hundred different ways to play this game. The moment EU ceases to be a sandbox, is the moment I begin my withdrawal process.

hypnotica TRANCE blain
    Society
    Natural Born Killers
    Images
    I did some short mining today, on caly outdoor, but the hitrate was realy very down. Like 8 no claims, before you get a average claim. After that i tried some crafting, and it just looked bad too, but not so bad as mining was. It feels like they screwed around on the settings. But maybe i just had a bad time and luck Will see later, if i try next run.

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Gaina "Messi91" Cristi
    Society
    House of Gamers
    Images

147K ATH Crafting. I wil try and take a pic and post it here. #28ATH I believe.

If it can happen to me, it can happen to you. Mindark and this game is legit!

Lets have some consistency in your words please !
    We all know crafting ep4 over and over has just 1 ending : Bankrupcy. If you dream of something else you are doing it wrong.

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast