Game system is broken.

Spacejanitor

Prowler
:mad: 55 Clicks, ep 4. Not one single hit. Not even a little res. Zero! LOL. I sometimes do runs, to extend some game-time doing other things. Hasnt happened in long time though. Aint what it used to be. Used to be friendly, inviting, financially viable to extend your fun, in the least. You know, feeling what you pay for is worth it. Having value. Makes you wonder, is this what they want their customer-base, to experience? Do they know? Do they care? :mad:

Do you think they will ever fix this current tweak on the loot system? Cos its killing my game-time and deposits. Havent logged in much latelly.

condition crafting OMEGALUL

EP crafting is a slot machine. In my experience it invokes two possible feelings:

1. Euphoria and adrenal driven celebration
2. Depression and remorse

If you're okay with either outcome, proceed ahead. The lows are low, and the highs are high. Play responsibly. But, I'm not telling you anything you don't already know.

condition crafting OMEGALUL

Its not like im doing this since yesterday you know. But over 50 click with absolutelly zero hits, not even crumbs, is some kinda nerf record lol I just felt it needs mentioning. I test the waters so to speak ,now and then. System is bad, real bad lol Naughty AI :laugh:

EP crafting is a slot machine. In my experience it invokes two possible feelings:

1. Euphoria and adrenal driven celebration
2. Depression and remorse

If you're okay with either outcome, proceed ahead. The lows are low, and the highs are high. Play responsibly. But, I'm not telling you anything you don't already know.

I suffer from neither :laugh:

Spitefull people , spite themselves. If the system treats me well, I depo and play more. If it doesnt, I just dont. Ill let them be happy with the peanuts :)

:mad: 55 Clicks, ep 4. Not one single hit. Not even a little res. Zero! LOL. I sometimes do runs, to extend some game-time doing other things. Hasnt happened in long time though. Aint what it used to be. Used to be friendly, inviting, financially viable to extend your fun, in the least. You know, feeling what you pay for is worth it. Having value. Makes you wonder, is this what they want their customer-base, to experience? Do they know? Do they care? :mad:

Do you think they will ever fix this current tweak on the loot system? Cos its killing my game-time and deposits. Havent logged in much latelly.

Your brain must be broken, not the game...

Your brain must be broken, not the game...

At least I have one. Cant say the same about you. Theres something to fix then huh? :lolup:

Or I could be drunk, and you are ugly. In the morning I shall be sober and you will still be ugly :)

72292786_2168256239947693_4711697037744144384_n.jpg

At least I have one. Cant say the same about you. Theres something to fix then huh? :lolup:

Hey, we all want to feel alive. Shilda, in her case, puts you down to make herself feel better. And you, well, you enjoy living on the edge with risky in game behavior.

But what we all share in common is a passion for EU. Embrace that, and we progress together. Notice I said passion, not love or hate. As either road can be traversed at different times during our in game journeys.

Do what makes you happy, so long as it isn't hurting anyone else, go bonkers! EP crafters are keeping the lights on! I'm glad there's a hundred different ways to play this game. The moment EU ceases to be a sandbox, is the moment I begin my withdrawal process.

I did some short mining today, on caly outdoor, but the hitrate was realy very down. Like 8 no claims, before you get a average claim. After that i tried some crafting, and it just looked bad too, but not so bad as mining was. It feels like they screwed around on the settings. But maybe i just had a bad time and luck :) Will see later, if i try next run.

:yay:

147K ATH Crafting. I wil try and take a pic and post it here. #28ATH I believe.

If it can happen to me, it can happen to you. Mindark and this game is legit! :wtg:

Lets have some consistency in your words please !
We all know crafting ep4 over and over has just 1 ending : Bankrupcy. If you dream of something else you are doing it wrong.

lets have some consistency in your words please !
We all know crafting ep4 over and over has just 1 ending : Bankrupcy. If you dream of something else you are doing it wrong.

crucify him!!!!

( short and sweet-like. Might have been more precise.)

"Wow." -Owen Wilson

I did some short mining today, on caly outdoor, but the hitrate was realy very down. Like 8 no claims, before you get a average claim. After that i tried some crafting, and it just looked bad too, but not so bad as mining was. It feels like they screwed around on the settings. But maybe i just had a bad time and luck :) Will see later, if i try next run.

I hope you do hit a nice one. I really do:girl:

Indeed game is broken... dont take note of those 2nd and 3rd same account owners who lost tons of money and dont have a fkin clue of what game was...

Hey, we all want to feel alive. Shilda, in her case, puts you down to make herself feel better. And you, well, you enjoy living on the edge with risky in game behavior.

But what we all share in common is a passion for EU. Embrace that, and we progress together. Notice I said passion, not love or hate. As either road can be traversed at different times during our in game journeys.

Do what makes you happy, so long as it isn't hurting anyone else, go bonkers! EP crafters are keeping the lights on! I'm glad there's a hundred different ways to play this game. The moment EU ceases to be a sandbox, is the moment I begin my withdrawal process.

Is not about put him down or make my self feel better is about thread title.

Condition crafting needs to be removed from the game imo, no legit reason for it

Mining loot seems to be broken too, not just crafting!!

Mining loot seems to be broken too, not just crafting!!

My TT return was bad also but I got 18,74% redu in my run, so it seems bad, but it isn't :)

I did one crafting click in quantity and got a fail, crafting is broken, this game is dying, the sky is falling, get out while you still can!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My personal worst on condition craft is like +/- 90 clicks without a single success. With the BP at QR 100% and maxed skills. Of course it wasn't the same cost/click as EP IV but still.

Physiologically can be devastating to see that kind of results and I never got an ATH before.

PE/EU has always been like a wavemachine, where some parts can feel lika an abyss.
On the other hand, some peaks can be realy good, obviously.
Don't know what I have in crafting when it comes to no payout, but in mining it's
55 nrfs. Had a 1400 iron on drop number 56.
Imo it's just an ongoing progress that needs to be worked through, since these bad
and also good parts of the progress return over and over again "in your avatars progress". ;)

It can get worse, my longest only fail streak on condition crafting was about 190 clicks (not on EP4) ^^
that's fine on condition in my opinion, because it's the gambling mode, what sucks is quantity crafting being pretty bad as well.

Maybe just go to play another MMO, there's plenty of enjoyable MMOs out there, some are even F2P.

Last edited:
Assuming a 95% chance of not succeeding for each attempt, and 55 attempts, there's a a 6% chance of not succeeding any of the attempts. So ~1 in 16'ish. So perfectly possible.

Zho

Love this,I hope it will happen always to people gambling on EP bp's...how about you start crafting and contribute to the economy?
Crafting = stuff you can sell to players ...
Gambling = EP clicking
Every time the gamblers cry on pfc I get a worm fuzzy fealing :dunce:

Last edited:
how about you start crafting and contribute to the economy?

I did that before MA fucked up crafting (had 130 MU items on my crafting list), but it's no longer worth it. TT-return is generally too bad.

Whether you craft EP or MU items, it's usually pretty bad.

Crafting in general is an other story Alukat..I know it needs alot of improvement...I was just talking about EP gambling,which is not crafting to start with imho

Crafting in general is an other story Alukat..I know it needs alot of improvement...I was just talking about EP gambling,which is not crafting to start with imho

EP II to IV is pure gambling, i agree.
However, there's some TT-food stuff that's worthwhile crafting, because MU BP drops.
If you want to get the L BPs for some good MU stuff, then you can't avoid spamming TT-food UL BPs.

That's just the way the game is designed and that was perfectly fine before MA fucked up crafting with their loot 2.0 changes....

EP II to IV is pure gambling, i agree.
However, there's some TT-food stuff that's worthwhile crafting, because MU BP drops.
If you want to get the L BPs for some good MU stuff, then you can't avoid spamming TT-food UL BPs.

That's just the way the game is designed and that was perfectly fine before MA fucked up crafting with their loot 2.0 changes....

id say ep2 is the least gambling of all 4 of em and ep1 from a gambling point of view is probably the biggest gamble as it has the lowest tt return %wise (when going on quantity, on condition the difference gets minimal). from a pure ped pov then ep3 is bad and ep4 is cancer.

It's like mining indoors, i've done 3 lvl 13 amps with 0 hits. It hurts.

Back