Status

Few Scars

Marauder
Society
Freelancer
Bjorn Bjorn Longstaff
Hi

Dear Star Alex Grey,

For the first time I stuffed up a sale and sold you 60 AUDs in your order for 70PED. :mad: I appeal to your good nature and gamesmanship that we might sort this 4200Ped issue out.

I still needed to liquidate PED and got it correct the second time so essentially you have 120 AUDs for 4270PED....8760PEDs worth of AUDs

I know the well versed line, all trades are final. But as many of you who know me, I would return the PED. We can at least come to an arrangement for your trouble.

So Star Alex Grey or anyone who knows this avatar, please PM me.

I couldn't find you on the User Register.

NOTE: HE MADE CONTACT AND REFUNDED THE PED DIFFERENCE. AN HONEST MISTAKE ON HIS PART.

Regards
Bjorn

Last edited:
Yeah indeed we see this time and time again.
When it comes to auctioning off goods of this value you really gotta be in clear frame of mind and check everything 10x over to avoid this but yeah most know this but it still happens. Id like to think if i did this someone would return the ped but in the end its upto the buyer. I hope this doesn't turn into another i messed up huge on auction so im going to bash the buyer publicly if he decides to stay silent.

All the very best its a nasty thing to have happen and i wish u goodluck regardless.

ken.

So easy to fix... nobody gives a shit.

I'm sorry for you and good luck getting this fixed. I wouldn't hold my breath though.

Yap this could work, shame they dont fix it for years.

Well him wirlo and few others wont give 1 pec back. Fak them.

Yap this could work, shame they dont fix it for years.

Well him wirlo and few others wont give 1 pec back. Fak them.

It works like that in other games afaik. When you fill up orders you aren't even asked a price, only a quantity, the price is whatever the order is offering.

I've lost a couple of good friends who quit playing EU because of mistakes exactly like this one.

Apparently MA loves leeches like Alex, who almost certainly use a bot to renew orders.

But whatever, as you see my suggestion is from 2016. MA doesn't care at all, why should I.

Status
Back