Question: What happens to aurli cave unlock once old missions are deprecated?

Angel O2 Mercer

Marauder
Society
Rangers
Angel O2 Mercer
Maybe this has been answered before but I can't find it.

How would one open up the aurli cave once the old "Iron Challenge" style missions are deprecated in favor of the new codex? (The current requirement is completing the 5k aurli iron challenge)

Do we get it once we reach the same number of kills on the codex?
Must we unlock it before old missions are gone?

Thank you.

If you had the 5k prior to codex, but hadn't yet completed it, then the cave still opens once completed( I only just did this on Thursday and spoke about this a little on the stream :)).

However, if you didn't have the 5k opened, after you finish which ever lvl you are currently on, you will switch to codex.

I am aware of a few players who now have done well more than 7k on codex, some are now up at 19k+ aurli on codex, with no unlock :(

As soon as they finish all the codex lvls hopefully they can tell us if it opens at the end of codex or not.

:)

Last edited:

No, I didn't have the 5k mission taken. I think I stopped in the middle of the 1k one.

Just want to be sure before I start grinding them (was hopìng for official confirmation).

From the above seems to me MA forgot what impact codex will have on CP. Hopefully from this thread they'll become aware of the issue and make appropriate changes to somehow allow unlock to the caves.

I grinded to max level in codex.
Sad to say that it wont let you enter cave.

I didnt have the 5k mission.
Also the amount of kills it took was by my estimation 34000 kills.
I really hope for other players might they implent it that they implent it at around level 20.

MA sayd in support case that you cant unlock caves if youre not 5k old mission but they are "working on this".
Cheers

Just keep grinding until the cave opens. Need some CP Deed returns :wtg::lolup::smoke:

this is ver sad, +1 waiting for some decision for those who finished 1k but can't take 5k(

You gain access to the caves by completing a separate "cave entry" mission, which was added at the same time as the codex and is given on Crystal Palace. This mission is not a hunting challenge. If you previously completed the 5k Aurli mission, the "cave entry" mission will be automatically completed as well.

You gain access to the caves by completing a separate "cave entry" mission, which was added at the same time as the codex and is given on Crystal Palace. This mission is not a hunting challenge. If you previously completed the 5k Aurli mission, the "cave entry" mission will be automatically completed as well.

Thanks, I didnt know that.

A little offtopic but when we cross over to codex only, will we loose all attribute gains from points/token rewards?

excuse-moi.jpg

and that's it.

Ummm, thank you for providing this info. Did I miss it being broadcast elsewhere (with more info?)?

I guess someone helpful here will provide us with more info on what we have to do now, although I cannot offhand think of what non-hunting it could possibly be and yet still be of appropriate length???!!! :confused:

also assuming it now works and the chap is no longer busy. I hope it is not in "unknown" stages!!!

Ummm, thank you for providing this info. Did I miss it being broadcast elsewhere (with more info?)?

I guess someone helpful here will provide us with more info on what we have to do now, although I cannot offhand think of what non-hunting it could possibly be and yet still be of appropriate length???!!! :confused:

also assuming it now works and the chap is no longer busy. I hope it is not in "unknown" stages!!!

It seems it's just a "Kill Aurli" mission. When you land on CP you get this message (I didn't talk to any NPC):

cp_visit_aurli_cave_trigger.jpg

Then you click OK and you get the mission:

cp_cave_mission.jpg

Progress is ultra super slow, I bet it's 5k kills or more.

GL, mystery solved.

What is this 5k Aurli mission i have done all 3 stages 1 kill 10000 Aurli ( dome 2 ) 2 kill 10000 Aurli (dome 4)3. kill 60000 points Aurli (dome 4).

It seems it's just a "Kill Aurli" mission. When you land on CP you get this message (I didn't talk to any NPC):

cp_visit_aurli_cave_trigger.jpg

Then you click OK and you get the mission:

cp_cave_mission.jpg

Progress is ultra super slow, I bet it's 5k kills or more.

GL, mystery solved.

To keep the fairness it can't only be 5000 kills but 100+500+1000+5000.

It seems it's just a "Kill Aurli" mission. When you land on CP you get ... (see above.)
GL, mystery solved.

Blimey Ludvig, which bit of your logic makes you come up with: "This mission is not a hunting challenge."? Is it the concept that this is not a challenge? If so, PLEASE try harder to communicate in a less MA-pedantic way.

And thanks for the swift reply and screenies O2! :)

Back