FYI: PCF Server Maintenance

Site Admin
Admin
Apologies for the extended PCF downtime today.

PCF is being moved to a new server (same host, new datacenter, better hardware), which will take place around 13:00 Calypso Time on Thursday, October 24.

Thanks for your patience during this process.

Apologies for the extended PCF downtime today.

PCF is being moved to a new server (same host, new datacenter, better hardware), which will take place around 13:00 Calypso Time on Thursday, October 24.

Thanks for your patience during this process.

Less % tax too? :laugh:

PCF has been successfully moved to its new server home.

:banana:

I assume it's related to the server migration, but I get a HTTP ERROR 500 when trying to upload an image into my gallery.

Also, many images in other's galleries are broken. I have tried on Firefox and Chrome with same results.

Last edited:
PCF is loading much faster since the change. I don't know about anyone else, but I was having a lot of issues loading pages on here for the past month. My browser would get stuck and just spin, not fully loading the page. After hitting refresh multiple times I could get it to load. That seems to not be happening anymore, so that's good!

PCF has been successfully moved to its new server home.

:banana:

It is moving quite nicely , thank you for your dedication to the Entropia community all these years.

If only the wiki had some new life.

I assume it's related to the server migration, but I get a HTTP ERROR 500 when trying to upload an image into my gallery.

Also, many images in other's galleries are broken. I have tried on Firefox and Chrome with same results.

Thanks for reporting.

The missing gallery images causing the broken image icons are being restored now.

As for the upload image issue, that will require further investigation. As alternative, member can use their personal Album for image uploads.

PCF is loading much faster since the change. I don't know about anyone else, but I was having a lot of issues loading pages on here for the past month. My browser would get stuck and just spin, not fully loading the page. After hitting refresh multiple times I could get it to load. That seems to not be happening anymore, so that's good!

For me its the same :scratch:

same here

.......also noted by me......:lolup:

Back