Deposit Methods Update

"must spread rep".... Seriously, what year is it? There's plenty of crypto payment providers that integrate as easily as Paypal now. It is trivial for MA to implement.

Ok boomer

BTW, NZ just passed legislation that allows employers to pay workers salaries in crypto. Welcome to the present.

Since when NZ does have to comply with EU regulations ? :lolup:

Such an irrelevant information.

"must spread rep".... Seriously, what year is it? There's plenty of crypto payment providers that integrate as easily as Paypal now. It is trivial for MA to implement.

Ok boomer

BTW, NZ just passed legislation that allows employers to pay workers salaries in crypto. Welcome to the present.

Prima Nocta was also once passed in legislation.. Your right we should jump on it cuz they wanna get into everything =p

Since when NZ does have to comply with EU regulations ? :lolup:

Such an irrelevant information.

I was just being a smartass in response to his rant about how CryPTo is BaD aND ShoULd bE banNEd.

IMO we've only just seen the beginning.

I was just being a smartass in response to his rant about how CryPTo is BaD aND ShoULd bE banNEd.

Im not saying it should be banned but could happen. I like the concept of it and could make it possible for one world currency which would be kewl. Everyone and everything have to get onboard for that to happen.

I just dont like the control factor electronic provides gov'ts. I like to be free and do what i want when i want. The way the world is going is scary and theyre gettin good at pullin the wool over the eyes of the sheep.

If you need someone elses permission to be free... are you really?

Eustonia allows digital residency.. maybe mindark should go there and hook up with a world wide bank there or something so all players can have same bank mindark uses ...

Better yet, just have Mindark or a Mindark partner that allows deposits create a blasted account in the US... preferably a bank with low or no international fees, transfer fees, etc. etc... or maybe a bank in each major nation where participants are located.

Last edited:
Im not saying it should be banned but could happen. I like the concept of it and could make it possible for one world currency which would be kewl. Everyone and everything have to get onboard for that to happen.

Fair enough, but before any particular coin becomes the one world currency, you need to get banks on board - and they won't be on board until they figure out how they can regulate and control it, which is not only a very complex problem but defeats the entire purpose of crypto.

I'm sure you are right that there are plenty of people trying to figure out how to ban it... but all I can say to them is good luck.

the funny thing is the longer they wait with banning crypto the harder it will be.
like imagine 30-50% of a country using or having crypto and the gov bans it. they sure as hell will lose tons of voters. so they cant.

one day you can buy a house whit crypto the next month it only worth a pizza and they say the dollar losse it value

one day you go on a hunt 1000 ped cost 100usd the next month cost 10k usd i know it exarated but crypto has to big of a swing to use it can lost 20% of it value or raise whit in a hour

buy the time you get your money out you can win big or loose everything

one day you can buy a house whit crypto the next month it only worth a pizza and they say the dollar losse it value

one day you go on a hunt 1000 ped cost 100usd the next month cost 10k usd i know it exarated but crypto has to big of a swing to use it can lost 20% of it value or raise whit in a hour

buy the time you get your money out you can win big or loose everything

crypto had a smaller swing over the last 1.5 years than the currency of turkey or venezuela or argentina.

i wonder what mindark wants in crypto scene with all their failed side projects in the past. they really cant burn their fingers enough. they host a gambling pc game and always been bad business makers. countdown until fail 10..9...8...7...6...5....

i wonder what mindark wants in crypto scene with all their failed side projects in the past. they really cant burn their fingers enough. they host a gambling pc game and always been bad business makers. countdown until fail 10..9...8...7...6...5....

...and another sky is falling post.
Seen such posts for over a decade.

And still I can log in :scratch2:

Last edited:
FYI....

Just got a Brinks Mastercard prepaid, it works in webshop and is reloadable. zero issues using it.

Access Denied?

Usually you can find an alternative. Good luck. :)

FYI....

Just got a Brinks Mastercard prepaid, it works in webshop and is reloadable. zero issues using it.

I am not an expert with credit cards/debit cards but in my mind if you have real cash, your cash on any credit card in this world except North Korea I suppose it should go through and pay Mindark.
I can't accept a refuse or an explanation that you can't make it.

Last edited:
Why we can't just buy some EU Token,check, code, what ever into gaming shops, kiosk, etc.
After buy those, you just typ in a code into webshop from the token and deposite is done.

But also then, for me, Paypal was the best solution they had.

Why we can't just buy some EU Token,check, code, what ever into gaming shops, kiosk, etc.
After buy those, you just typ in a code into webshop from the token and deposite is done.

That was Ukash or Paysafecard before their drastic increase in fees and other obstacles. Someone doesn't want you to be able to do this anymore.

And almost forgot, in context with Transferwise etc, there is also good old XE which is in business much longer and should work well for withdrawals to America.
https://www.xe.com/

Last edited:
Cant get out

Not just a problem of being able to deposit, but to withdrawl. The only way to withdrawl now is to use a bank. There are no prepaid cards that allow moneys from mindark. You must have a bank account in order to withdrawl. So it seems most of the games ped is currently locked in the game because most of us don't use bank accounts because of security reasons. I would like to know if anyone has found a way to withdrawl without a bank account. With the high fees from other sources of Depo methods it seems we are now discouraged from using any method other than a direct wire transfer from a bank account.

So it seems most of the games ped is currently locked in the game because most of us don't use bank accounts because of security reasons.

What security reasons?

What security reasons?

Money Laundering I assume or similar.
No legit person would hide from accepting legit money into his bank account from a business that's on the market for more than 15 years.

So it seems most of the games ped is currently locked in the game because most of us don't use bank accounts because of security reasons.

I've only ever had the option of withdrawal to bank account, theres been no other options for me, perhaps its my location. That hasn't stopped me from withdrawing though.

Also define "most of us", what numbers are you talking about exactly? The few on this forum having issues? or do you know the entire playerbase personally and have asked them?

Been using card for Depositing and bank account for Withdrawal since 2006 without issues. Never used any other methods because to me this seems the simplest way.

Been using card for Depositing and bank account for Withdrawal since 2006 without issues. Never used any other methods because to me this seems the simplest way.

which card, and which bank?

Money Laundering I assume or similar.
No legit person would hide from accepting legit money into his bank account from a business that's on the market for more than 15 years.

I think for many of us it's not security that's an issue so much as middle man fees... If I withdrawal my bank automatically will do a 40 usd loss to it calling it a fee. If it doesn't go through for some reason Mindark will also take 70 usd off the top as an administrative fee. 110 usd loss may not be much for you, but for some of us that's a big deal.

Yes, some banks don't charge as much but still...

Last edited:

I think for many of us it's not security that's an issue so much as middle man fees... If I withdrawal my bank automatically will do a 40 usd loss to it calling it a fee. If it doesn't go through for some reason Mindark will also take 70 usd off the top as an administrative fee. 110 usd loss may not be much for you, but for some of us that's a big deal.

Yes, some banks don't charge as much but still...

When you withdraw you pay 1% fee to Mindark.My bank receive all the funds from Mindark no bank fee what are you talking about.If you are about to say withdraw 10000 peds.You are supposed to receive 990$ in your account if you receive less in an $ (USD account) please change your bank RIGHT NOW.
If for some reason withdraw doesn't go through what do you mean? If you insert all bank details properly all transfers should go through with no fee.If there is a fee 100% its because of you not Mindark.
People are complaining about not being able to deposit not about a fee.If you are complaining about few cents fee in a multi million game real cash where you have endless options you are probably sweating.

if you receive less in an $ (USD account) please change your bank RIGHT NOW.
If for some reason withdraw doesn't go through what do you mean? If you insert all bank details properly all transfers should go through with no fee.

messi you seem to forget that you're lucky enough to live in europe, where we have our single euro payment area (SEPA) and our EU laws forbid any additional fees for SEPA transfers.

but, actually there are also people who live outside europe, who may have to pay international transfer fees, because their bankaccount package doesn't include any international transfers. additional fees depend alot on your bank, your account product, and the regular fees you pay, but in no way they're unified in any country, and even less worldwide.

You are supposed to receive 990$ in your account if you receive less in an $ (USD account) please change your bank RIGHT NOW.

but, actually there are also people who live outside europe, who may have to pay international transfer fees, because their bankaccount package doesn't include any international transfers. additional fees depend alot on your bank, your account product, and the regular fees you pay, but in no way they're unified in any country, and even less worldwide.

I think that's his point though... if your bank sucks, maybe it's time to change it. Even if you don't have a decent local bank, there's plenty of options in online banks (e.g. Ally doesn't charge intl fees).

I've used ING for withdraws, for deposit I had cards on a multitude of banks(ing,unicredit,citi) VISA and MasterCard credit and debit all worked without problems. Before the SEPA which is 0 fees it was about 50-70 USD fee by the bank on receiving funds from Mindark.

I think that's his point though... if your bank sucks, maybe it's time to change it. Even if you don't have a decent local bank, there's plenty of options in online banks (e.g. Ally doesn't charge intl fees).

Ally has a 20.00 fee to wire out, so any deposit to Mindark via bank transfer from there would incur this I suppose.

Didn't see any fees for going the other way mentioned on the site unless it's through a third party bank, etc.? Not sure if they use a third party bank or not? I think that's where the main fees with the bank I use now are actually coming from...

Last edited:
Back