PlanetCalypsoForum.com :: Entropia Universe Discussion and Resources
Page 9 of 17 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... LastLast
    Dominant
    This member has helped support PlanetCalypsoForum in the past via donations.
    Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Soumal Thewebbie Darksky
    Society
    Shaolin
    Images
    It does not look like you can use paysafe to buy keys. I went to the closest location for paysafe yesterday. The cashier didn't know what I was talking about and told me to come back during the week when the manager was there.

From what I gather, this is how it works.

Drive to the bank and take money out with the ATM
    Drive to the location for Paysafe
    Give cash and get a receipt with a code.
    Drive home
    Enter code into website.

I have my groceries delivered because I don't want to leave the house and deal with traffic and crowds. If I have o do this several times per month like I used to use paypal and never even get off the couch.

The good news is that I can use one of my credit cards. As long as I call the credit card before using it for deposit it will work. But.. I don't want to do that. I used paypal because it was like using cash. I don't was to use credit.

Jim Toecutter Profit
    Society
    Dark Knights[colonel] - Apprentices
    Images
    Investigating this way to deposit myself...

Quote Originally Posted by thewebbie View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    It does not look like you can use paysafe to buy keys.
    No, current payment options is by Visa/Mastercard only it seems for any kind of webshop purchase. Paysafecard is only avaliable for deposits from what I can understand. In my case I canīt buy neither strongboxes nor keys as it is not available in my country anyways...

I went to the closest location for paysafe yesterday. The cashier didn't know what I was talking about and told me to come back during the week when the manager was there.
    that was unfortunate :/

From what I gather, this is how it works.

Drive to the bank and take money out with the ATM
    Drive to the location for Paysafe
    Give cash and get a receipt with a code.
    Drive home
    Enter code into website.
    Seems about right, you put in the amount you want to deposit say 10 EUR and you get redirected to paysafecard to put in your code and Mindark charges 1 EUR for this process?

might try this when I run out of ingame funds or curiousity just takes over, just to get a confirmation of how the procedure works...

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Prophet the Prophet from Planet Zen
    Society
    ░▒▓ IRIDIUM ░▒▓
    Images
    i found out today that paypal also offers a prepaid mastercard for $4.95 per month:

https://www.paypal-prepaid.com/

though, there are other prepaid creditcards, which only charge a fixed fee of like 2.5Ä for every charge up to 200Ä (1.25% fee).

anyways, i surely would like to see more depositing options, and especially the same options both in the webshop and on the account website. c'mon mindark, it's about time to move your lazy butts before the year is over!
    Free from desire, you realize the mystery. Caught in desire, you see only the manifestations. Yet mystery and manifestations
    arise from the same source. This source is called darkness. Darkness within darkness. The gateway to all understanding. 道德經 老子
    Eyes closed -.-

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Livius Beyond Godlike
    Society
    Skyfall
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Toecutter View Post

Seems about right, you put in the amount you want to deposit say 10 EUR and you get redirected to paysafecard to put in your code and Mindark charges 1 EUR for this process?

might try this when I run out of ingame funds or curiousity just takes over, just to get a confirmation of how the procedure works...
    Donít do it , MA charges 10% of the input with paysafecard. At 100 Euro you will lose 10 euro.
    You can also buy paysafecard codes online. But there is also a tax , 2,5 euro per every transaction if I remember, and after that the bank will charge you also for the transaction. I did it and I dont recomand it.
    Bam ! Iím out !

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Female
    Maria Mesh
    Society
    tAS->Entropia Asia Cadets->Entropia Asia->Zoku->NBK->NBK Entrepreneur->Kaos->the Ministry
    Blog Entries
    Images
    https://www.nerdwallet.com/blog/bank...-banks-charge/

Just checked with my own bank and they charge 40 bucks for transfers in to the bank... so ouch. Add that to Mindark's 70 bucks per try if it doesn't go through and double ouch.

I think if I can sell out completely, it's time to do so... Got a shop so will be throwing things in there til enough stuff sells that I can sell the shop itself. If anyone is looking to buy all I got in one go, give me a private message and we'll talk. (need to get cash out since we've run in to some unexpected car repairs irl recnetly)
    Last edited by mastermesh; 10-28-2019 at 21:14.

Sandal San Tolk
    Society
    OldTimers
    Blog Entries
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by livius View Post
    Donít do it , MA charges 10% of the input with paysafecard. At 100 Euro you will lose 10 euro.
    You can also buy paysafecard codes online. But there is also a tax , 2,5 euro per every transaction if I remember, and after that the bank will charge you also for the transaction. I did it and I dont recomand it.
    MA does not charge these fees. Paysafecard does and everybody else who got their sticky fingers in the trade. Same with every other transfer method. MA can only credit the funds they receive at the end.
    1. I NEVER post off-topic.
    2. If you disagree, go to 1.

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Acoomba Naverith Rafael
    Society
    Dark Knights
    Images
    Just talked to one of my main credit cards. They told me that EU has a massive "red flag" on it for complaints of "financial irregularities".

After 30 minutes of the card services demanding everything (including a pic of my Passport), I got pissed of and ordered them to cancel my account.

I'm not buying a gawdam house or a car on my card - I just want to play a fricken game.

If MA doesn't figure this deposit/withdraw problem SOON, they're gonna lose a crap load of players.

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Gaina "Messi91" Cristi
    Society
    House of Gamers
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Naverith View Post
    Just talked to one of my main credit cards. They told me that EU has a massive "red flag" on it for complaints of "financial irregularities".

After 30 minutes of the card services demanding everything (including a pic of my Passport), I got pissed of and ordered them to cancel my account.

I'm not buying a gawdam house or a car on my card - I just want to play a fricken game.

If MA doesn't figure this deposit/withdraw problem SOON, they're gonna lose a crap load of players.
    How is the weather in North Korea?

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    hijacker Hijacker27 inferno
    Society
    Agents of Entropy
    Images
    MA needs to allow us to buy shit from the web shop with PED, that way people can deposit with bank transfers/etc

Gender | Ingame
    Female | Female
    Mayana maya Riechert
    Society
    Soldiers of Fortune
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Hijacker27 View Post
    MA needs to allow us to buy shit from the web shop with PED, that way people can deposit with bank transfers/etc
    That's a good idea
    [

Page 9 of 17 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... LastLast