Male | Male
    Thoreau
    Society
    Kaos
    Blog Entries
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Darclash View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    So it seems most of the games ped is currently locked in the game because most of us don't use bank accounts because of security reasons.
    What security reasons?

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Gaina "Messi91" Cristi
    Society
    House of Gamers
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by thoreau View Post
    What security reasons?
    Money Laundering I assume or similar.
    No legit person would hide from accepting legit money into his bank account from a business that's on the market for more than 15 years.

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Darth Reven Reborn
    Society
    Love Craft Academy
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Darclash View Post
    So it seems most of the games ped is currently locked in the game because most of us don't use bank accounts because of security reasons.
    I've only ever had the option of withdrawal to bank account, theres been no other options for me, perhaps its my location. That hasn't stopped me from withdrawing though.

Also define "most of us", what numbers are you talking about exactly? The few on this forum having issues? or do you know the entire playerbase personally and have asked them?

Been using card for Depositing and bank account for Withdrawal since 2006 without issues. Never used any other methods because to me this seems the simplest way.

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Female
    Maria Mesh
    Society
    tAS->Entropia Asia Cadets->Entropia Asia->Zoku->NBK->NBK Entrepreneur->Kaos->the Ministry
    Blog Entries
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Ino View Post
    Been using card for Depositing and bank account for Withdrawal since 2006 without issues. Never used any other methods because to me this seems the simplest way.
    which card, and which bank?

Quote Originally Posted by messi91 View Post
    Money Laundering I assume or similar.
    No legit person would hide from accepting legit money into his bank account from a business that's on the market for more than 15 years.
    I think for many of us it's not security that's an issue so much as middle man fees... If I withdrawal my bank automatically will do a 40 usd loss to it calling it a fee. If it doesn't go through for some reason Mindark will also take 70 usd off the top as an administrative fee. 110 usd loss may not be much for you, but for some of us that's a big deal.

Yes, some banks don't charge as much but still...
    Last edited by mastermesh; 11-18-2019 at 14:31.

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Gaina "Messi91" Cristi
    Society
    House of Gamers
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by mastermesh View Post

I think for many of us it's not security that's an issue so much as middle man fees... If I withdrawal my bank automatically will do a 40 usd loss to it calling it a fee. If it doesn't go through for some reason Mindark will also take 70 usd off the top as an administrative fee. 110 usd loss may not be much for you, but for some of us that's a big deal.

Yes, some banks don't charge as much but still...
    When you withdraw you pay 1% fee to Mindark.My bank receive all the funds from Mindark no bank fee what are you talking about.If you are about to say withdraw 10000 peds.You are supposed to receive 990$ in your account if you receive less in an $ (USD account) please change your bank RIGHT NOW.
    If for some reason withdraw doesn't go through what do you mean? If you insert all bank details properly all transfers should go through with no fee.If there is a fee 100% its because of you not Mindark.
    People are complaining about not being able to deposit not about a fee.If you are complaining about few cents fee in a multi million game real cash where you have endless options you are probably sweating.

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Prophet the Prophet from Planet Zen
    Society
    ░▒▓ IRIDIUM ░▒▓
    Images
    if you receive less in an $ (USD account) please change your bank RIGHT NOW.
    If for some reason withdraw doesn't go through what do you mean? If you insert all bank details properly all transfers should go through with no fee.
    messi you seem to forget that you're lucky enough to live in europe, where we have our single euro payment area (SEPA) and our EU laws forbid any additional fees for SEPA transfers.

but, actually there are also people who live outside europe, who may have to pay international transfer fees, because their bankaccount package doesn't include any international transfers. additional fees depend alot on your bank, your account product, and the regular fees you pay, but in no way they're unified in any country, and even less worldwide.
    Free from desire, you realize the mystery. Caught in desire, you see only the manifestations. Yet mystery and manifestations
    arise from the same source. This source is called darkness. Darkness within darkness. The gateway to all understanding. 道德經 老子
    Eyes closed -.-

Detritus the Troll
    Images
    You are supposed to receive 990$ in your account if you receive less in an $ (USD account) please change your bank RIGHT NOW.
    Quote Originally Posted by theProphet View Post
    but, actually there are also people who live outside europe, who may have to pay international transfer fees, because their bankaccount package doesn't include any international transfers. additional fees depend alot on your bank, your account product, and the regular fees you pay, but in no way they're unified in any country, and even less worldwide.

I think that's his point though... if your bank sucks, maybe it's time to change it. Even if you don't have a decent local bank, there's plenty of options in online banks (e.g. Ally doesn't charge intl fees).
    Light thinks it travels faster than anything but it is wrong. No matter how fast light travels, it finds the darkness has always got there first, and is waiting for it. - Terry Pratchett

Quote Originally Posted by mastermesh View Post
    I've used ING for withdraws, for deposit I had cards on a multitude of banks(ing,unicredit,citi) VISA and MasterCard credit and debit all worked without problems. Before the SEPA which is 0 fees it was about 50-70 USD fee by the bank on receiving funds from Mindark.

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Female
    Maria Mesh
    Society
    tAS->Entropia Asia Cadets->Entropia Asia->Zoku->NBK->NBK Entrepreneur->Kaos->the Ministry
    Blog Entries
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Detritus View Post
    I think that's his point though... if your bank sucks, maybe it's time to change it. Even if you don't have a decent local bank, there's plenty of options in online banks (e.g. Ally doesn't charge intl fees).
    Ally has a 20.00 fee to wire out, so any deposit to Mindark via bank transfer from there would incur this I suppose.

Didn't see any fees for going the other way mentioned on the site unless it's through a third party bank, etc.? Not sure if they use a third party bank or not? I think that's where the main fees with the bank I use now are actually coming from...
    Last edited by mastermesh; 11-19-2019 at 10:45.

Page 15 of 17 FirstFirst ... 5 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 LastLast