Deposit Methods Update

MA needs to allow us to buy shit from the web shop with PED, that way people can deposit with bank transfers/etc

Not the boxes.

Or I could buy boxes, play the UA, sell shrap, buy boxes, play the UA, sell shrap, buy boxes, play the... Well you get it.. :)

I could open alooot of boxes whith 50$. :woot:

Not the boxes.

Or I could buy boxes, play the UA, sell shrap, buy boxes, play the UA, sell shrap, buy boxes, play the... Well you get it.. :)

I could open alooot of boxes whith 50$. :woot:

Vs what most people that open billions of boxes do... buy boxes, cycle the ammo, withdraw or sell the PED, buy boxes...

Which has more costs to it due to the transaction fees.

Vs what most people that open billions of boxes do... buy boxes, cycle the ammo, withdraw or sell the PED, buy boxes...

Which has more costs to it due to the transaction fees.

I think most don't do that because it's too much of a hassle. And yeah buying boxes with PED I think is a bad idea.

I think most don't do that because it's too much of a hassle. And yeah buying boxes with PED I think is a bad idea.

i know quite a few people who do this. and some of them got 5+ seasonal rings with this making huge profit.

And yeah buying boxes with PED I think is a bad idea.

Which is why I've said several times now that MA should introduce a separate shop-enabled ped card balance that can be deposited to from outside.
That way we can make a larger deposit as we see fit via bank transfer and buy stuff in the shop with 'peds' that MA knows have come from outside. I UNDERSTAND the shop is part of an attempt to get people to deposit - this idea would HELP/IMPROVE that attempt!

Given the end of deposits via paypal and apparently other issues from the USA right now, what is stopping MA from doing this? In US English I'd say it was a no-brainer (perfectly normal use of language in the US).

Edit: yes I am aware that people can cycle through the non-withdrawable ammo, withdraw money then depo again via boxes - and I'm sure some do. Is it these people who don't want others to catch on to the idea?

why MA dont make posible for people to make a deposit ingame and from inside the game to buy what you want, like peds or keys or stuff? someone should check if is posible with paypal this way. I mean you deposits money ingame (first part) and ingame with the money players buy what they want directly. I think is posible. Like a Forex platform. Ma should ask some lawyers and heck exactly if is posible.

So how the deposit issue? I'm worried if I use my Visa card to deposit then the card get flagged and I have to be reissue a new card all over 1 deposit.

After getting mad at the issueing bank of one card and cancelling that card, and trying 4 other cards that all failed, I found a VISA (Chase) that had no problem, so I'm back in the saddle again. For now. We'll just have to wait and see what other surprises MA has in for us. All this because (for some reason) EntropiaUniverse has a "red flag" on it.

Ingame webshop?

As we cant buy stuff from the webshop anymore and bank transfer is not offered, isnt it an idea to have a in-game webshop where we can buy keys for example?

Oops, just saw that suggestion was given already

As we cant buy stuff from the webshop anymore and bank transfer is not offered [...]

when there are no payment methods left - i'd suggest to make PE

:yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay:

FREE TO PLAY!

Last edited:
I'm going to be honest i want to play Entropia and deposit money to play, but the fact is with the US dollar and transfer fees i'm just no where near getting the bang for my buck.

I really think with how the US dollar and transfer fees and all this has gone MA needs to start thinking of how to make the game less expensive expensive to play. For example for me to start playing with my wife again i need to put in at least 500 ped worth but thats like going to cost me nearly 100 canadian dollars with exchange and transfer fees and all that. We can do a lot more with 100 dollars then what could end up being one weekend at most of gaming. I could buy two console games for that much and get a lot more fun out of it. Entropia is not the 100 year old scotch of gaming it's not worth paying a premium to play over every other game out there.

I honestly think they need to convert the whole economy and divide everything by 10. People dont mind paying to play but it needs to be worth it.

After getting mad at the issueing bank of one card and cancelling that card, and trying 4 other cards that all failed, I found a VISA (Chase) that had no problem, so I'm back in the saddle again. For now. We'll just have to wait and see what other surprises MA has in for us. All this because (for some reason) EntropiaUniverse has a "red flag" on it.

Just saw this and remembered something...

https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/showthread.php?312681-New-Idea-for-Kim-and-Co

Any chance that the "red flag" was "partially" due to that Trumpetta thingy? :scratch2::laugh:

Are his powers that omnipotent? Shouldn't be possible right?

I'm going to be honest i want to play Entropia and deposit money to play, but the fact is with the US dollar and transfer fees i'm just no where near getting the bang for my buck.

I really think with how the US dollar and transfer fees and all this has gone MA needs to start thinking of how to make the game less expensive expensive to play. For example for me to start playing with my wife again i need to put in at least 500 ped worth but thats like going to cost me nearly 100 canadian dollars with exchange and transfer fees and all that. We can do a lot more with 100 dollars then what could end up being one weekend at most of gaming. I could buy two console games for that much and get a lot more fun out of it. Entropia is not the 100 year old scotch of gaming it's not worth paying a premium to play over every other game out there.

I honestly think they need to convert the whole economy and divide everything by 10. People dont mind paying to play but it needs to be worth it.

I'm with you 100%, been playing 10 years. I was super happy using paypal as it was no fees - after so long of pumping money in - the 100 dollars gets harder and harder to spend when compared to the rest of the gaming industry. I still say there is nothing like this game, but I'm getting off point. If I have to go back to paying MORE than usual, it just won't cut it.

Please add crypto ;)

what for? you can sell your cryptos anytime and deposit real cash into this REAL CASH economy...

they should rather add some more options to receive this real cash outta my worthful pockets ASAP, don't ya think?

a 'simple' solution would be to create a currency for the money that enters the game (transfer bank, blue card, ...); it would be called PED-TT (project entropia dollar - terminal trade).

you will have the opportunity to buy everything at the TT.
it would remain to MA to offer in the TT all that he offers in his shop, including box and key.

MA may at any time add special products, for occasions such as mayhem or parties or other events they decide to set up.

of course, we can find in the TT of the PED to allow the possibility of converting our PED-TT to PED at the normal rate of 1 to 1.

( sorry google translate )

Last edited:
when there are no payment methods left - i'd suggest to make PE

FREE TO PLAY!

It is free to play. Costs nothing to sweat, gather fruit, or chat, etc.

It is free to play. Costs nothing to sweat, gather fruit, or chat, etc.

No, PE is not free to play! PE died, before we got EU :)

No, PE is not free to play! PE died, before we got EU :)
Slightly before my time, unfortunately. I first downloaded the game in November 2010.

Even with paypal still available back then, EU has always been a very expensive clickfest with almost no resemblance of active gameplay (Ppl have fallen sleep while hunting!!). It's quite surprising that even the most mediocre MMO feels really amazing after playing EU.

100 Canadian dollars = €68. I could buy 2 AAA games at that price and have a lot more fun/hour and last a lot longer than EU. Sure you can withdraw, but it's going to be really hard, you might as well just give up the money

Even with paypal still available back then, EU has always been a very expensive clickfest with almost no resemblance of active gameplay (Ppl have fallen sleep while hunting!!). It's quite surprising that even the most mediocre MMO feels really amazing after playing EU.

how exciting is this:

Just sitting in your chair watching the weels spin.
Knowing you will always lose in the end.

Welcome in Entropia!!

To bad there's no free drinks here.

honestly why would anyone be against adding crypto as a payment/withdraw method ped would just be another default stable coin relative to the usd and there are plenty of services that will do the almost real time exchange rate themselves plus no more hassle with banks to withdraw and a lot less time as the request for as the usd backing the ped would only have to go through a conversion to whatever coin is being used then transferred to the requested payout wallet and if ma keeps a wallet with a balance in it all that would need to be done is for someone on their end to submit the payout (as I am guessing for legal reasons they need to have that manual and to do any fraud checking etc) the process will easily go down from the 3 months we have now with a ton of fees to within a week or 2 at most while they streamline it - we might even be able to eventually mint our items (with coins like enjin) and give the option for eu to be like every other blockchain mmo that is being developed now (far less overhead that way as well so there could even be better payouts) - none of these options would even prevent the standard wire transfer or use of another service to withdraw or deposit as they would be able to do all of this without affecting the current in game systems.

also the usd is not necessarily going to be the gold standard for much longer regardless if anyone is paying attention to the political climate so crypto will make it a lot easier to change that if it should become necessary

Either add cryptocurrency OR if you cannot (for legal reasons, for example), just don't ban and cooperate with people like my fiends who like earning extra money and PR and have KYC policies for customers and staff who will personally commit trades as part of their p2p arbitrage jobs.

Either add cryptocurrency OR if you cannot ...

they tried, they failed, next topic please. or do you really wanna let them try again? :laugh:

they tried, they failed, next topic please. or do you really wanna let them try again? :laugh:

They tried to create their own token is not the same thing as accepting crypto as payment.Accepting btc/eth as payment is nothing should scare anyone.
I have a crypto card I paid once in EU just to see if it works.Its a wirex card (https://wirexapp.com/card), you simply load with any crypto they support and make the payment anywhere like any other visa.The card itself does an internal exchange and you end up paying in any currency with your crypto.

They wont add crypto at least for a very long time and they're smart to keep it that way. They have no actual value, nothing backing them and are completely unstable. They could be worth something today and worthless tomorrow before they cash them in after giving u ped for them. Theres soo many crypto scams going on I wouldn't be surprised if they eventually get banned completely.

Not to mention security! Im not into my money sitting online someplace to be hacked, frozen or stolen, Cash is king! :)

*edit* I realize EU is exactly that but not liking it =p

Last edited by a moderator:
They tried to create their own token is not the same thing as accepting crypto as payment.Accepting btc/eth as payment is nothing should scare anyone.

"must spread rep".... Seriously, what year is it? There's plenty of crypto payment providers that integrate as easily as Paypal now. It is trivial for MA to implement.

They wont add crypto at least for a very long time and they're smart to keep it that way. They have no actual value, nothing backing them and are completely unstable. They could be worth something today and worthless tomorrow before they cash them in after giving u ped for them. Theres soo many crypto scams going on I wouldn't be surprised if they eventually get banned completely.

Ok boomer

BTW, NZ just passed legislation that allows employers to pay workers salaries in crypto. Welcome to the present.

"must spread rep".... Seriously, what year is it? There's plenty of crypto payment providers that integrate as easily as Paypal now. It is trivial for MA to implement.

Ok boomer

BTW, NZ just passed legislation that allows employers to pay workers salaries in crypto. Welcome to the present.

Good luck to ya bruce ;)

Back