Page 10 of 17 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 LastLast
    Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Acoomba Naverith Rafael
    Society
    Dark Knights
    Images
    https://www.accuweather.com/en/kp/py...orecast/225058

Or you could just look out your window, smartass.

Quote Originally Posted by Hijacker27 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    MA needs to allow us to buy shit from the web shop with PED, that way people can deposit with bank transfers/etc
    Not the boxes.

Or I could buy boxes, play the UA, sell shrap, buy boxes, play the UA, sell shrap, buy boxes, play the... Well you get it..

I could open alooot of boxes whith 50$.

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    hijacker Hijacker27 inferno
    Society
    Agents of Entropy
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by ~ Cirrus ~ View Post
    Not the boxes.

Or I could buy boxes, play the UA, sell shrap, buy boxes, play the UA, sell shrap, buy boxes, play the... Well you get it..

I could open alooot of boxes whith 50$.
    Vs what most people that open billions of boxes do... buy boxes, cycle the ammo, withdraw or sell the PED, buy boxes...

Which has more costs to it due to the transaction fees.

Xendar Xen Xal
    Society
    Payn-Inc
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Hijacker27 View Post
    Vs what most people that open billions of boxes do... buy boxes, cycle the ammo, withdraw or sell the PED, buy boxes...

Which has more costs to it due to the transaction fees.
    I think most don't do that because it's too much of a hassle. And yeah buying boxes with PED I think is a bad idea.
    Xen Shop ☯ Modified Fire Forge BGH 4400M tier 6.9 | Easter, Halloween, Summer, Robot Strongboxes | Imperial HAZEN Gloves (M) | Dune Rider Arm Guards (M) | Dune Rider Foot Guards (M) | Merry Mayhem 14 Gloves (M)

Quote Originally Posted by Xen View Post
    I think most don't do that because it's too much of a hassle. And yeah buying boxes with PED I think is a bad idea.
    i know quite a few people who do this. and some of them got 5+ seasonal rings with this making huge profit.

Quote Originally Posted by Xen View Post
    And yeah buying boxes with PED I think is a bad idea.
    Which is why I've said several times now that MA should introduce a separate shop-enabled ped card balance that can be deposited to from outside.
    That way we can make a larger deposit as we see fit via bank transfer and buy stuff in the shop with 'peds' that MA knows have come from outside. I UNDERSTAND the shop is part of an attempt to get people to deposit - this idea would HELP/IMPROVE that attempt!

Given the end of deposits via paypal and apparently other issues from the USA right now, what is stopping MA from doing this? In US English I'd say it was a no-brainer (perfectly normal use of language in the US).

Edit: yes I am aware that people can cycle through the non-withdrawable ammo, withdraw money then depo again via boxes - and I'm sure some do. Is it these people who don't want others to catch on to the idea?

why MA dont make posible for people to make a deposit ingame and from inside the game to buy what you want, like peds or keys or stuff? someone should check if is posible with paypal this way. I mean you deposits money ingame (first part) and ingame with the money players buy what they want directly. I think is posible. Like a Forex platform. Ma should ask some lawyers and heck exactly if is posible.

So how the deposit issue? I'm worried if I use my Visa card to deposit then the card get flagged and I have to be reissue a new card all over 1 deposit.

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Acoomba Naverith Rafael
    Society
    Dark Knights
    Images
    After getting mad at the issueing bank of one card and cancelling that card, and trying 4 other cards that all failed, I found a VISA (Chase) that had no problem, so I'm back in the saddle again. For now. We'll just have to wait and see what other surprises MA has in for us. All this because (for some reason) EntropiaUniverse has a "red flag" on it.

Young
    Iam AlfaOmega Winterwolf
    Society
    Zen Power

Ingame webshop?

As we cant buy stuff from the webshop anymore and bank transfer is not offered, isnt it an idea to have a in-game webshop where we can buy keys for example?

Oops, just saw that suggestion was given already

Page 10 of 17 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 LastLast