finish codex mission

sonnenschein

Dominant
Saskia Saski Sonnenschein
in the time ma wrote about new mission system i was happy that each mob on caly gets a mission . then i saw that some mobs dont got a mission and that was first time i was a bit pissed , but ok .

then there was a post that the new codex missions should stop stiupid grinding . so in my eyes ther should be something special if i finish a codex mission . maybe something like a global message , maybe a figurine like on ark or something else that honors a player that finisht a full codex mission . so i startet to kill snablesnots to the whats on end of the rainbow !

bot now i can say theres NOTHING

if you dont trust my words look the video :

im really pissed becaus there was much words about the new system is better for all players but now i know its only a way to kill my slow gained progress on bigger mobs and can start new with new system with same grinding !

so i can say thanks for ripping us off again

A global message was my idea years ago but nope from MA.

Maybe a non traded shirt with that mob logo?

a unique piece of dung for each mob type.... 10k of them can be refined in to one piece of dna for the mob.

That's disappointing...

u did get a cool star instead of a number on the rank. thats cool

And there goes my hope that rank 26 (or 25) will yield attribute tokens.

If you are looking for fan fair or a "Well done" you are in the wrong game :). BTW where did the star come from, I wonder ? I completed 6 missions and don't remember a star. May have just missed it.

Last edited:
i you looked the video i finisht all 25 stages not only one . the star is if you reach the repeat mission

i always figured there should be HOF listing for firsters. like the first person to get to level 1 even and the first person to the end of level 26 HUUSK hehe. another point people bring up before anything is the fact that there used to be a sense of accomplishment with the missions. we definitely need something here - i dislike the repeatable figurines but it is something. perhaps the most trophy holders can be famous or something. of course someone will come along and cry because messi got them all first but so what?

i you looked the video i finisht all 25 stages not only one . the star is if you reach the repeat mission

I did not realize that, congrats !!

Could you post a pic of the rewards for the repeatable mission. I am sure they are all different for each mob but would like to see yours. I had a drop in the size of the of the skills from 9.xx to 8.xx between the missions 7 and 8. skills are different (as all are for me so far) and maybe MA thinks the 8 mission skills are worth more so you don't get as many ??

Grats again :)

the rewards are in video . and since theres nothing on the end of the mission i dont do the repeat becaus i dont really want the skills . i love to hunt with my littel unique gun so skill are only semi interesting

Looks like the repeatable mission starts automatically.

I still have some IRON IV and V missions. I'm working on those at the same time. If the old system can still exist with this new system up, why do they have to get rid of it?? I'm upset because I only started playing this year and I will never get the chance to do bronze.. etc. We should get IRON missions after you complete the Cotex crap. Congratulations you have completed the retard missions!! Please report to Capt X at XXX to receive an Iron Mission etc.. Why so freaking lame with no interaction. Everything in the game should be made to play with some kind of goal or progression. That's why they call it a Video game... Some of us do LOVE to grind! That's why we play!. for those who don't like to, then as OP said you should be able to opt out!

Along these same lines I have one more question. Are skills in each level the same for each mob, just higher in value. I.E, your snabby on lvl 25 was .9000 value on lvl 7 for phasm was 9.700 as I recall. I think that is the case all skill lists are the same for each lvl and mob just different values depending on the mob.

the value incresed wit the level , the skills skiped a bit between 2 lists . the codex mission gets countet on used tt value so you cant save peds like in the irons . so if you kill a puny with a marber you get 4% if you kill a yong or mature with god effi you get 1% :laugh:

the value incresed wit the level , the skills skiped a bit between 2 lists . the codex mission gets countet on used tt value so you cant save peds like in the irons . so if you kill a puny with a marber you get 4% if you kill a yong or mature with god effi you get 1% :laugh:

Thanks for the info. It did seem to me that percent gain was tied to the amount you spent to kill the mob.

Looks like the repeatable mission starts automatically.

I still have some IRON IV and V missions. I'm working on those at the same time. If the old system can still exist with this new system up, why do they have to get rid of it?? I'm upset because I only started playing this year and I will never get the chance to do bronze.. etc. We should get IRON missions after you complete the Cotex crap. Congratulations you have completed the retard missions!! Please report to Capt X at XXX to receive an Iron Mission etc.. Why so freaking lame with no interaction. Everything in the game should be made to play with some kind of goal or progression. That's why they call it a Video game... Some of us do LOVE to grind! That's why we play!. for those who don't like to, then as OP said you should be able to opt out!
I'm just glad I already have all the iron missions. Maybe MA can retune Codex to resemble them more closely? (BUT I do enjoy all the irons being available from the same terminals... of course there is now no indication on said terminals which mission(s) I've completed a stage of, but at least they're still in action)

What did you expect? The basic principle, the missions, has not changed: Kill large amounts of a specific mob, and you'll get rewards for it. The difference to before is:

1. You start a misson by killing the first mob and get your reward directly to retrieve. So you do not
have to go to a mission broker anymore.

2. You now get your rewards in smaller intervals, which makes the grinding a bit more bearable.
3. Team Hunts are now counted (I believe participation in team hunts, count by healing too)
4. The last Rank is repeatable.... so you get a huge amount of skills faster ( the best News,
concerning the Missionsystem, imao)

But as I said: You must continue to grind .... You just got nothing for free :wise:

I give you the advice: Enjoy the game and do not look for hair in the soup, there you have more of :)

regards

Freddy

each one can look to it like he wants . the point is that ma sayd the new missions are not only grinding and i think a figutine like on ark or something like this isent bad if you finish all stages . im no player that hunts for skills , maybe thats the reason i look at the new system in another way . if i would look like you i know i lose much peds in the big mission becaus i know i cant finish them in the time before the irons get deletet .

Not to offend anyone but a lot of players keep mentioning grinding. I am not sure the difference between hunting and grinding. When I first started I would play 5 or 6 hours a day even more. I don't play quite that much now but I do try to play a couple of hours every day. I only hunt so is that grinding ? It seems that a lot of players think grinding is a bad thing but to me either you are hunting or you are not and not sure I see the difference.

each one can look to it like he wants . the point is that ma sayd the new missions are not only grinding and i think a figutine like on ark or something like this isent bad if you finish all stages . im no player that hunts for skills , maybe thats the reason i look at the new system in another way . if i would look like you i know i lose much peds in the big mission becaus i know i cant finish them in the time before the irons get deletet .

I agree, some kind of trophy for reaching 26 would be nice.
And you re right, new system add only TWO thing compared to previous sytem
=> Ability to split points toward hunters.
=> Delayed reward choice.

Auto start existed on some iron mission, repeatable was available for example on arkadia.
Reward system lack variety, period.

Back