Pudding's Pills

MsPudding

Elite
Rachel MsPudding Hawkins
attachment.php

Open for business and serving your non-stop pill addictions :)
index.php

3 LOCATIONS!
  1. Medusa Teleporter: Shopkeepers Next to TP
  2. Medusa Teleporter: Shop 4, Floor 1TP
  3. Twin Peaks Mall 3rd Floor: Shop #13S
Featuring:

• Competitive Pricing!
  • Stocked Frequently!
  • Convenience!
  • Easy to Navigate Well Organized Pill Layout

Currently Stocking These Pills:
AccuStim 5mg pills
DevaStim 5mg pills
HyperStim 5mg pills
NutriStim 5mg pills
MediStim 5mg pills

AccuStim 10mg pills
DevaStim 10mg pills
HyperStim 10mg pills
NutriStim 10mg pills
MediStim 10mg pills

AccuStim 15mg pills
DevaStim 15mg pills
HyperStim 15mg pills
NutriStim 15mg pills
MediStim 15mg pills

NeuroStim-A pills

5 hour skill juice 30%
5 hour skill juice 50%
5 hour skill juice 100%

index.php

Last edited:
Womp womp, future post.

lol funny name. I think this is the smallest store I've seen posted in PCF?

lol funny name. I think this is the smallest store I've seen posted in PCF?

Size doesn't matter Morey!!! You know this! :D This sexy shopkeeper carries the best pills around! ;)

No1 can beat that sexy shopkeeper..... :mad::tongue2::yup:

No1 can beat that sexy shopkeeper..... :mad::tongue2::yup:

She does tap out easy though! With only 20 slots, she's pretty high maintenance. During Mayhem I'll bring a surface-pro to work and keep her stocked more frequently, logging in my lunch break if needed! :D

Upped the stack count from 2 to 5 on all three of the 15mg pill options in preparation for Mayhem. That way a stack can get you at least a 5 hr run. I still left one stack of 2 pills for 15mg as a smaller option.

If you'd like to even see a 15 stack of 15mg pills given for Mayhem I can do that, but the price tag will be hefty... maybe for the really large orders PM me directly. Pricing will be the same as offered in the shop minus tax. We'll call this my duty free option!

Pills! Get your Mayhem Pills!

Made several stacks 15 quantity for Mayhem runs.

Medusa Teleporter - check it out!

Happy Halloween!!!:vampire:

Mayhem stimulants, get em while they're hot!

Pills for thrills

I've got pastillas para todos!

Donde esta la biblioteca?:cowboy:

I've been nearly cleaned out of my 15mg hyper deva accu stash, few left. Plenty of 10mg and 5mg and Neuro A in the shopkeeper.

Im debating if I should put a few defense pills in there for people's weekend defense runs? MediStims anyone? I could throw a few in there tonight and see if there's interest one of each (5, 10, 15).

Put one stack of 15mg MediStim and one stack of 15mg NutriStim for your Mayhem Defense runs.

I will continue to keep the lovely lady in red stocked with pills even after this Mayhem!!! You guys just about cleaned me out of my 15mgs, few left. I'll need to crack some more boxes and build back up.

Also, if you're interested in selling me pills at a wholesale rate let me know. We can chat in game about prices.

Will you take the red pill or the blue pill?

1 hour photo processing available. Send a PM for more information.

They just wanna, they just wanna.

Did you know consumption of neurostims actually increases the libido? Get your partner a pill stack today. Thank me tomorrow. ;)

Run faster, jump higher, shooter quicker, loot stays the same. What? Ignore that last part. Just buy more pills.

If you need pills, look no further. Shopkeeper next to Medusa TP, you're there.

Medusa Bazaar, use the Medusa Teleporter and check out the pills in the shopkeeper without moving an inch.

Back