Halloween Mayhem 2019

did the daily token mission appeared?

Now I can go in but no mission received, not counting score, nothing in mission log. :mad:

No mission at all, daily tokens or halloween event

Ok, this is something new. There hasn't been any errors nor bugs when it comes to mayhems...

Is it working for anyone?

Make sure u don’t have the mission still in your log from last year

Make sure u don’t have the mission still in your log from last year

I had the Summer Mayhem mission. Aborted. Didn't work. Reblogged. Didn't work.

I relogged then it worked for me.
I still have the easter Mayhem active.

I can't get inside Practice Annihilation. The loading screen takes forever to finish and then I spawn exactly where I was (not inside the instance, just outside on calypso).

What the hell is going on? You guys can't do anything right.

EDIT: LOL I got teleported inside mayhem like 5 minutes after I tried getting in. I was checking auction and suddenly "poof" I'm inside.

So I finally got in and...

hmerror1.jpg

Anyone notice anything wrong there?

13m 45s later...

hmerror2.jpg

:D

So now any score by anyone is in question because it could have been partially scored a year ago. :rolleyes:

Thumbs up for the best game devs in the world :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:

/sarcasm

So I finally got in and...

hmerror1.jpg

Anyone notice anything wrong there?

13m 45s later...

hmerror2.jpg

:D

So now any score by anyone is in question because it could have been partially scored a year ago. :rolleyes:
Gratz !!! :laugh::laugh::laugh:

so i finally got in and...

hmerror1.jpg

anyone notice anything wrong there?

13m 45s later...

hmerror2.jpg

:d

so now any score by anyone is in question because it could have been partially scored a year ago. :rolleyes:

looooollll

so basically we dont even need to enter now as the scoreboard will get reset a few days later again. nice.

and the best thing is that there is still no official reply... this stuff needs to be instantly

tried it... did only get the daily mission and not the point mission. no time counter, no points.

edit: i entered and left a few times and got the mission after a while...

Last edited:
All scoreboard entries that included points earned prior to the start of the 2019 Halloween Mayhem Annihilation event have been removed from the scoreboard.

All mission counters for uncompleted Halloween Mayhem Annihilation runs that were started before Oct. 31, 2019 have been set to zero.

Apologies for the confusion this issue may have caused.

All scoreboard entries that included points earned prior to the start of the 2019 Halloween Mayhem Annihilation event have been removed from the scoreboard.

All mission counters for uncompleted Halloween Mayhem Annihilation runs that were started before Oct. 31, 2019 have been set to zero.

Thanks for fixing :D :D :D

You just removed the score that I just finished. Please put it back.

hmscore.jpg

If you experience any issues regarding scores in this event, please make a support case about it as soon as possible and include any relevant information.

Well errors happen again as last time but last time u acted right and prolonged the event by 2 or 3 days as sign of that u are sorry. It would be very kind of u to do so again to prolong it until 14 or 15 november and many of us would appreciate that move again by MA. Plus it would be win win for both.

Best regards,
MeanMachine

Since I didn't figure out how to post in the Dev's Corner I am going to post it here:

Dear MA. I would suggest refilling the Mayhem Token Vendor. The A&P Series Mayhem LR-20 Asjusted are long gone and even the Improved Hedoc Mayhem FAPs are sold out by now. Basically no cool and somewhat affordable item is left in that vendor. Of course there is more items but those will cost 26k M-Token and more.

I am not saying that you should refill the items that are sold out but perhaps think about replacing the sold out ones with new items.

I think more useful items at the 20k Token range would help to motivate participants to actually grind in Mayhem instances.

:)

Little B.U.M.P. for my suggestions !

I'm kicked from Practice Survival Instance every time after the 3rd phase. Written in the tracker: Phase 3 (failed).
Of course, I capture the point and kill all the mobs.
Maybe I don’t understand something, and don’t fulfill some hidden conditions?

Practice Survival
There is also a Practice Survival mode which is not part of the competition. This mode allows teams of up to 4 players to enter and has no skill requirement restrictions.

In Practice Survival mode it is necessary to be part of a team to enter. A team may consist of 1 to 4 players. Once inside the instance the team may be disbanded.

Last edited:
I'm kicked from Practice Survival Instance every time after the 3rd phase. Written in the tracker: Phase 3 (failed).
Of course, I capture the point and kill all the mobs.
Maybe I don’t understand something, and don’t fulfill some hidden conditions?

Same here, instance keeps ending for me like i failed something, which i dont

Same here. Get failed after stage 3....

I keep getting "failed" message in survival at the end of phase 3 even though I am 100% sure I am capturing the point.

I realy miss the halloween gift! Also if it was mostly only junk, some times we got nice things like the pumkin creature fun or funny halloween cloths. More and more we loose the funny things in that game.

I realy miss that!

and i keep getting disconnected all the time. im just at about 4 hours done and i had 3 disconnects either at boss or shortly before, which means i lost out on 750 points so far due to MAs bad coding. they need to improve their high ping netcode for people living in asia.

and i keep getting disconnected all the time. im just at about 4 hours done and i had 3 disconnects either at boss or shortly before, which means i lost out on 750 points so far due to MAs bad coding. they need to improve their high ping netcode for people living in asia.

or ppl in Asia need to get a better internet? If your provider is slow, then the fast code of EU don't matter :)

or ppl in Asia need to get a better internet? If your provider is slow, then the fast code of EU don't matter :)

i wouldnt call 100k up n down fiber bad internet. japan is generally in the top5 to top10 of the best internet countries

Back