PlanetCalypsoForum.com :: Entropia Universe Discussion and Resources
Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
    Quote Originally Posted by becausewhynot View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    1. Armor - check
    2. Full set of damage enhancers 1-10 - check
    3. T10 weapon - check
    4. Rings and 15mg buffs - check
    5. Join event after week or two, like every year, to avoid any bugs and exploits - check

Beats me why people every single year start with event from day one, waste PEDs and have same complaints

Just wait it out! It be fixed, MA needs it fixed as it's prime time for them to earn money.
    Well they did not fix survival - just watch the crappy times. I would have been on top 5 of current list if the F... sh*t worked for everyone..

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Osgard Montbertus MontMontbertus
    Society
    Kaos
    Quote Originally Posted by LavaSparks View Post
    Well they did not fix survival - just watch the crappy times. I would have been on top 5 of current list if the F... sh*t worked for everyone..
    You may want to actually compare last years survival times with the ones from this year. I don't quite understand what you mean with 'crappy times'?

http://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/fo...m-2018-Results

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    George Geo Clone
    Society
    Victory
    Images
    I did my first survival run as a practice to learn the mechanics and ended it after some time to restart a fresh one with pill buffs, enhancers and gear.
    When I attempted the next few runs to try for a decent real time, I kept getting a fail for the objective after I definitely captured the first point. Each time it ended my run and displayed my first practice runs time at the end.

I stopped wasting my time and peds after several attempts with the same result.

www.victory-ms.com
    https://discord.gg/j4GfC8f
    ❍ ● .∘ ↭ ⌀ . ◦ ⌱
    BUYING:[Omegaton Laser Sight Mk I]x1

Quote Originally Posted by LavaSparks View Post
    Same thing here best possible armor,strongest armor plates, defence armor enhancers, strongest Weapon T 10, Halloween ring, Christmas Ring, Lifesteal Coat, Mod resto with mod fap fen tier 4, high tier arso ANDDDDDD
    I didnt even have the chance to compete how about that i would have win survival so easy. Instead I was kicked 8 Times of wich 3 Times on 50 mins. Not to mention all pills wasted. I Demand from MA second chance this was NOT FAIR at all........
    Last edited by The MeanMachine; 11-14-2019 at 03:23.

Quote Originally Posted by The MeanMachine View Post
    Same thing here best possible armor,strongest armor plates, defence armor enhancers, strongest Weapon T 10, Halloween ring, Christmas Ring, Lifesteal Coat, Mod resto with mod fap fen tier 4 ANDDDDDD
    I didnt even have the chance to compete how about that i would have win survival so easy. Instead I was kicked 8 Times of wich 3 Times on 50 mins. Not to mention all pills wasted. I Demand from MA second chance this was NOT FAIR at all........
    and what will MA do about it? not a thing. cos they dont give a flying fuck

Guardian
    Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Michael Miks Cust
    Images
    What a disaster

★ Firecracker lvl10-105 Armatrix @ Medusa 1F Shop#3★
    ★ Miks' HUNT shop @ Medusa 3F Shop#4 ★
    ❂ Mothership Bismarck Warp Services ❂

[Calypso, 53394, 69340, 103, Miks Hunt Shop, Medusa] CHEAPER than AH

Quote Originally Posted by GxB View Post
    and what will MA do about it? not a thing. cos they dont give a flying fuck
    looks like i was right on that one. they didnt give a flying fuck about a broken competition and hand out prices to the lucky (best case) or the chosen (worst case) "winners"

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Osgard Montbertus MontMontbertus
    Society
    Kaos
    Quote Originally Posted by GxB View Post
    looks like i was right on that one. they didnt give a flying fuck about a broken competition and hand out prices to the lucky (best case) or the chosen (worst case) "winners"
    So please tell us in which category did you compete in? What's your avatars name? Where did you personally encounter any bugs? You make it look like the whole event was broken... Obviously it wasn't for everyone.For me and many many others there was no issues at all. Ofc I know many avatars that did experience game breaking bugs and I very much hope it's going to get fixed and won't ever happen again.

On a side note: Not everyone that placed top 10 was 'lucky' or 'chosen'.

Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12