Halloween Mayhem 2019

Too hard to read other people's feedbacks regarding this already well reported issue ?

Tsss...

{DELETED} some people have issues some others dont.I read all posts in a matter of seconds.I didn't tried to run my own event knowing some people had problems, I tried because it worked for me last year and I had good chances to work again this year too.even if I had 0.1% chances to work i would still have tried knowing all know issues.
I finally managed to make it work on my 2010 pc.
{DELETED}

Last edited by a moderator:
Have the same issue, failed after first capture point, tried 5 times, tried in higher category too, all the same.
The strange part is, i have tried out the survival instance before to see how it works, first mayhem for me, and i went thru this stage previsiously both on the 2 tries without any issue.

{DELETED} some people have issues some others dont.I read all posts in a matter of seconds.I didn't tried to run my own event knowing some people had problems, I tried because it worked for me last year and I had good chances to work again this year too.even if I had 0.1% chances to work i would still have tried knowing all know issues.
I finally managed to make it work on my 2010 pc.
{DELETED}

:lolup:

Too short....

Like your .....

:wise:

I guess you've proven again your wisdom and knowledge here. What about seeing a schrink and learning how to behave in society and to communicate with people ?

Your rude language should get you banned from this forum as you are enfringing rules here.

Isn't there any mod around here ?

Last edited by a moderator:

The forum moderators and staff do not review every post on the forum.

If you feel a post is in violation of the forum rules, use the Report Post tool at the bottom left of every forum post to alert the forum staff, who will review and take appropriate action.

:lolup:

Too short....

Like your .....

:wise:

I guess you've proven again your wisdom and knowledge here. What about seeing a schrink and learning how to behave in society and to communicate with people ?

Your rude language should get you banned from this forum as you are enfringing rules here.

I will gladly take a ban on a forum my gameplay will not change.If I get a ban ingame that's really a problem for me so I will make sure this is not going to happen.

I know how to behave with intelligent people who have some basic knowledge of common sense.You don't call 911 to ask how is the weather outside and you don't make a forum post to ask what day is today.
If someone is acting retard on your posts you should ask yourself what you did wrong and then instruct the person who attacked you to visit a doctor.
If someone doesn't attack all your posts or if someone doesn't attack anyone with the same coin it means his behavior is not equal to everyone and everything, it changes.
I choose to become retard and choose to be rude when I meet idiots or I find false information with no arguments.
You are free to label me as you want.If You Don't Want a Sarcastic Answer Don't Ask a Stupid Question.

The forum moderators and staff do not review every post on the forum.

If you feel a post is in violation of the forum rules, use the Report Post tool at the bottom left of every forum post to alert the forum staff, who will review and take appropriate action.

Point made.

Thank you for restablishing things.

Bug is happening to me too. I lose after the 3rd phase every time even with capturing the point. Hopefully we get an extension once the bug is fixed or something.

Edit I've done it 6 times with restarting the game and my computer incase the issue is clientside and I fail on phase 3 every time still.

win 10 is proobably the culprit...messi says it works on his old machine...did i mention i hate windows

I still can not do Survival. Phase 3 failed without explanation.

win 10 is proobably the culprit...messi says it works on his old machine...did i mention i hate windows

The game code, and shitty MA devs are 100% the culprit.

If windows is the problem, why were we able to get past a certain point in the 1st place?

A prime order of business for a software company is to maintain compatibility across a vast number of hardware configurations. This is not the task of an OS with billions in funding, nor is it on the hardware manufacturers to comply with MA code.

Is MA on vacation again? how the hell is the event still going?

Every year these things get worse...

Not yet 14:00 UTC of the 12th November ?

What I mean is they should have pulled the plug already before more people keep wasting PED. The event is a bug fest and a decent amount of players can't even participate properly, plus there's a way to cheat and add points to your score from inside "practice" instances.

Seriously, there's nothing fair or well done about this event.

But whatever, it's MA...

A prime order of business for a software company is to maintain compatibility across a vast number of hardware configurations. This is not the task of an OS with billions in funding

You've got this 100% the opposite of correct. The entire reason platform APIs exist in the first place is exactly to remove the burden of hardware compatibility from the application developer. This IS the task of the OS vendor.

If windows is the problem, why were we able to get past a certain point in the 1st place?

It's unlikely to be Windows itself (the core platform), but certainly DirectX or some other subsystem, a problem with particular video drivers, or even a bug in the engine against certain platform versions could be the culprit. Not all bugs are as black and white as "works/doesn't work"; things like race conditions, thread contention, memory leaks, etc, won't necessarily manifest themselves immediately.

I would still say MindArk's code is a highly likely suspect, just illustrating that it *could* be external.

I also invested in armor, skills and pills to do this survival. I could not get past stage 3 for many days do to a bug. I feel cheated by this event.

1. Armor - check
2. Full set of damage enhancers 1-10 - check
3. T10 weapon - check
4. Rings and 15mg buffs - check
5. Join event after week or two, like every year, to avoid any bugs and exploits - check

Beats me why people every single year start with event from day one, waste PEDs and have same complaints :)

Just wait it out! It be fixed, MA needs it fixed as it's prime time for them to earn money.

1. Armor - check
2. Full set of damage enhancers 1-10 - check
3. T10 weapon - check
4. Rings and 15mg buffs - check
5. Join event after week or two, like every year, to avoid any bugs and exploits - check

Beats me why people every single year start with event from day one, waste PEDs and have same complaints :)

Just wait it out! It be fixed, MA needs it fixed as it's prime time for them to earn money.

Well they did not fix survival - just watch the crappy times. I would have been on top 5 of current list if the F... sh*t worked for everyone..

I did my first survival run as a practice to learn the mechanics and ended it after some time to restart a fresh one with pill buffs, enhancers and gear.
When I attempted the next few runs to try for a decent real time, I kept getting a fail for the objective after I definitely captured the first point. Each time it ended my run and displayed my first practice runs time at the end.

I stopped wasting my time and peds after several attempts with the same result.

Well they did not fix survival - just watch the crappy times. I would have been on top 5 of current list if the F... sh*t worked for everyone..

Same thing here best possible armor,strongest armor plates, defence armor enhancers, strongest Weapon T 10, Halloween ring, Christmas Ring, Lifesteal Coat, Mod resto with mod fap fen tier 4, high tier arso ANDDDDDD
I didnt even have the chance to compete how about that i would have win survival so easy. Instead I was kicked 8 Times of wich 3 Times on 50 mins. Not to mention all pills wasted. I Demand from MA second chance this was NOT FAIR at all........

Last edited:
Same thing here best possible armor,strongest armor plates, defence armor enhancers, strongest Weapon T 10, Halloween ring, Christmas Ring, Lifesteal Coat, Mod resto with mod fap fen tier 4 ANDDDDDD
I didnt even have the chance to compete how about that i would have win survival so easy. Instead I was kicked 8 Times of wich 3 Times on 50 mins. Not to mention all pills wasted. I Demand from MA second chance this was NOT FAIR at all........

and what will MA do about it? not a thing. cos they dont give a flying fuck :D

and what will MA do about it? not a thing. cos they dont give a flying fuck :D

looks like i was right on that one. they didnt give a flying fuck about a broken competition and hand out prices to the lucky (best case) or the chosen (worst case) "winners"

looks like i was right on that one. they didnt give a flying fuck about a broken competition and hand out prices to the lucky (best case) or the chosen (worst case) "winners"

So please tell us in which category did you compete in? What's your avatars name? Where did you personally encounter any bugs? You make it look like the whole event was broken... Obviously it wasn't for everyone.For me and many many others there was no issues at all. Ofc I know many avatars that did experience game breaking bugs and I very much hope it's going to get fixed and won't ever happen again.

On a side note: Not everyone that placed top 10 was 'lucky' or 'chosen'.

Back