Selling: MAYHEM DEFENSE CAT PILLS!!! Get an uber survival time!

MsPudding

Elite
Rachel MsPudding Hawkins
Hey!

You want to win your Defense CAT? Well, I have some Performance Enhancing Drugs PEDs, that are totally legal in EU, that will do just that. Keep you alive. Make you bigger. Make you harder. Make you stronger. Make you damn near unkillable, Joda style.

Some experts believe that side effects may include lowering your voice, making your junk tiny, and growing hair in places you'll regret later. All that aside, who are you going to trust a Doctor, or some random person in EU trying to flip you drugs?

Ok, you've weighed the cons and you're still here, you're still reading, so obviously winning your Defense CAT is more important!

Let me help you help yourself.

attachment.php

I have everything you need to increase your HP and maintain that increased blood flow for hours at a time. Get solid, get rock solid. Get jacked!

Mayhem Defense CAT Pills For Sale:
15mg MediStim - 18 PED per
10mg MediStim - 6 PED per
5mg MediStim - 4 PED per

15mg NutriStim - 18 PED per
10mg NutriStim - 5 PED per
5mg NutriStim - 3.0 PED per​

PM me in game: Rachel MsPudding Hawkins

Last edited:

I just want to... PUMP. YOU UP!

Some pills sold.

Come get your stack now so that you're ready for your defense run! PM me and let's setup a time to meet.

Sold few more. Are you ready for your defense CAT?

These pills are purchased by PM'ing me here or in game -- I am not stocking these ones in the shopkeeper next to the Medusa TP, that one just carries the neuro, hyper, deva, accu.

PM me to get your pills for Mayhem Defense runs! GL :)

Back