Question: Kraka TT value changed.

Society
MDK Elite
Hi,
i am poting this to find out what other people are experiancing or have done.

overview: i bought two of the ships at full TT 2.0 ped of 2.0 ped after last VU the TT vaule changed from 2.0 ped to 0.2000ped of 25.00ped.

I have written support and was told to direct my concern to Next Island in game. i sent email to the 4 ingame next island personnel and have not recieved any replies.
i went to make a next island forum account but it seems the auto activation code does not work, i recieve a link but no code.

does anyone have any ideas if this is being addressed?

Thank for any responces and hopefully i have placed this in the correct section.

"S"

Hello..

when Kraka came out...the max tt of this crafted was 0.2 ped... and when crafting you got residue as remaining click cost

After the update the max possible tt value was "repaired" it is now 25 ped.....

So the crafting now works like "normal" like with other vehicles

ofc look the first ones crafted with 20 pec then weird....

BUT since they cannot go into space the tt value on them doesnt rly matter imo...

Hello..

when Kraka came out...the max tt of this crafted was 0.2 ped... and when crafting you got residue as remaining click cost

After the update the max possible tt value was "repaired" it is now 25 ped.....

So the crafting now works like "normal" like with other vehicles

ofc look the first ones crafted with 20 pec then weird....

BUT since they cannot go into space the tt value on them doesnt rly matter imo...

Okay thank you for the history of that.
the issue at hand for me is the vehical was 100% of TT now its .8% so in effect it is basically almost broken.
Was the history you gave included in VU before they were made and sold on AH as 100% repaired and i missed that in the notes? if so my bad and its on me, otherwise i feel cheated a bit.

Thanks for the responce appreciate it.
"S"

Updating my own thread.

i spoke to live support and my support tickets over this issue and here is what is being done.

This is a Next Island issue and anyone with this issue should email ingame the Next Island Officals. they will then trade you a new Kraka in echange for the busted one.

Next Islands Officials are spotty being online, the live support person has forwarded my avatars ingame name to Next Island Official.

This thread could be closed.
hopefully this will help someone in the same situation as myself.
Thank you.
"S"

Back