PA Mall Shop Items moved to Planet Toulan Storage

Noorie

Dominant
Society
Royal Club
Noorie Anwar
Greetings Everyone,

I am the owner of "Monster Hunting" Shop, located in the Port Atlantis Mall, First Floor, 13s.

Two days ago on October 26th, Saturday, around 13:20 game time, suddenly for no apparent reason and without any notice, I received a couple e-mail messages from the System, informing me that all the items located in the Shop were moved to the planet Toulan storage due to "Invalid location in an Estate".

The first thing that came in mind was to check the Shop. I found that all is ok and the items inside were on their places.

However, to be completely sure, i decided to have a look at "My items" section on the website.
According to the list the same items from the Shop appeared also in the planet Tоulan storage.

Okay, let's go to Toulan and see what is in the storage. And guess what. All Shop items were there.

Now back to Caly. Checking the Shop again. I can set the retail price of the items, but when trying to pickup the item it gives me an error:

The Shopkeeper's inventory opens without problems and all the items are there. I can move them into my inventory and vice versa. Attempting to pickup the Shopkeeper results an error message.

My impressions at glance:

This is probably a rare System error. It is not clear yet what caused it, nor why my store got involved and what is the connection with the planet Toulan.
Now the question is whether this could happen to anyone else as well and how long it will take to get fixed.
All thoughts, ideas, tips and reflections will be greatly appreciated.

P.S.
Support Case created, hoping for a prompt response.
In order to avoid any possible complication of the current situation, I decided do not touch anything until I am told what to do on my part.

Will keep the thread updated.

Thank you for reading.

Regards,
Noor

Last edited:
Updates:

31 Oct 2019, Thursday:

It happened again. Got the same mails from the System... saying all Shop items were moved again to Planet Toulan storage.
The Shop will remain empty until the next VU.

30 Oct 2019, Wednesday:

Most of the items placed back in the Shop.
Everything looks good, for now :D

29 Oct 2019, Tuesday:

Got a quick response to the Support Case.
They wrote they are aware of the issue and It will most likely be solved with the next planet partner release.

Following Тoday's server downtime, all items in the Shop were removed and now they only exist in the Planet Toulan storage.
Later Today i will go get them from there and put them back in the Shop :)

Last edited:
Bugtropia at its finest:lolup:

Got the same message when i left my apartment. Invalid location in an Estate ,
I cant rememeber what it was atm, and no idea where it went as I thought it was just a fail message

What happens if someone tries to buy something from shop?

I asked my Friend to buy something from the shop.

She said she could only buy from the Shopkeeper but not the items that were put in the store.

Trying to buy any of the items placed in the shop results an error message:
"Could not execute. Please try again."

What happens if someone tries to buy something from shop?

Good question :p

Hope all get's fixed soon Noorie :wtg:

I asked my Friend to buy something from the shop.

She said she could only buy from the Shopkeeper but not the items that were put in the store.

Trying to buy any of the items placed in the shop results an error message:
"Could not execute. Please try again."

Thanks,

I hope it gets sorted out fast.

Did you move some items from Toulan to caly recently? it may be the system still thinks they are on Toulan? don't know just guessing.

Imagine something like this happening in real life and the landlord says: "Sorry, there was some sort of fuck-up (makes vague gesture) and I moved your stuff to fucking Australia."

Anyway, good luck getting this sorted!

:girl:

Today i got a reply to my Support Case. :yay:

2019-10-29 08:41 Entropia Universe Support:

Hi Noorie,

Thank you for contacting us.

We are aware of this issue and are working hard to have this issue solved as soon as possible.

It will most likely be solved with the next planet partner release.

Please stay tuned to the News and Release Notes sections on the website for further information and developments.

Thank you for your patience and understanding.

Kind regards,
Folke | Entropia Universe Support

Also after the Today's maintenance all items in the Shop were removed and now they only exist in the Planet Toulan storage.

I'm going to get them from there and place them back in the Shop.

Thank you MindArk for the quick response. :) :thumbup:

Last edited:
OMG I hope this hasn't happened in all my shops as well... geez, gonna take forever to get everything sorted out again of it did...

Yesterday i placed all the items back in the Shop.
Now when I logged into the Game I found that the same problem happened again.

The same System mails informing me that all items from the Shop got moved again to the Planet Toulan storage.

In this situation, I have nothing more to do but keep the Shop empty until the next Planet Partner release... :cry:

This is very unfortunate.

Any idea why this is happening to your shop, since obviously not all shop inventories have been moved to Toulan?

:confused:

Yes, it is indeed very interesting question and it can arise many thoughts, but it is still too early to draw any conclusions. :scratch:

This is very unfortunate.

Any idea why this is happening to your shop, since obviously not all shop inventories have been moved to Toulan?

:confused:

Last edited:
Why exactly my shop and why the Planet Toulan... Well I can accept this as a ludicrous coincidence and hope it will be fixed soon.

Have you asked MA for compensation for time lost, expense of bringing it all back from Toulan, and loss of profit from those days with zero sales
If you keep any sales records try to show them profit figure for say last 4 weeks

Financials often seem to focus their efforts better than player inconvenience

Honestly said I don't see any connection between the Toulan TT items and what happened to my shop.

However It won't be that much effort to test the assumption.
I am going to place the inventory back in the shop after the next VU, but this time without any Toulan items.

Let's see if the interplanetary wormhole opens again. :scared:

Because some of the items are Toulan TT items? :yup:

Did you move some items from Toulan to caly recently? it may be the system still thinks they are on Toulan? don't know just guessing.

Last edited:
@Noorie. I think the main issue that happened what i recall a while ago from is the renaming of the shop deed to a location @Toulan ( some under construction building there). This same issue now has happened multiple times for you after that if i am not mistaken.
While Toulan TT items could be causing the issue indeed, but there might be something related to that playing a role and triggering it to happen many times.

MA support has been slow of late so maybe also talk to the chat advisors ingame and through website to see if you can get this looked at in priority.

I also agree with Granny that you should ask for compensation as this has been a pain in the ass for you.

Cheers,

Divinity

Good luck getting this fixed. I know some problems with estates take several years to sort out.

Hopefully MA compensates you for their mistakes.

Yes, following the last VU, the Shop deed was renamed to a Shop located in Nahar Tower (building under construction) on the planet Toulan, but in few days the original deed name was restored back.

Then i decided everything was fine and i didn't pay that much attention to the change.
Shortly thereafter, these strange shifts of Shop items into the planet Toulan storage started to happen.

I hope this explains everything.

I think the main issue that happened what i recall a while ago from is the renaming of the shop deed to a location @Toulan ( some under construction building there).

Honestly said, the best compensation will be the Shop to start operating as soon as possible. :saint:

Have you asked MA for compensation for time lost, expense of bringing it all back from Toulan, and loss of profit from those days with zero sales

I also agree with Granny that you should ask for compensation as this has been a pain in the ass for you.

Thank you :)

Hope all get's fixed soon Noorie :wtg:

I hope it gets sorted out fast.

Anyway, good luck getting this sorted!

Good luck getting this fixed

Last edited:
Back