Help: "Keyboard Map" action

theProphet

Prowler
Prophet the Prophet from Planet Zen
i have misclicked and deleted my "keyboard map" action by accident

now i can't find this action in the actionbook to map it back to my prefered key again. my only chance to show/hide the keyboard mapping now, is to press the "edit panel" key and click the most left icon in the panel.

live-support wasn't much of a help and has no clue what i'm talking about - kinda said there's still a "keyboard map" action in his book and no problem at all...

really? :scratch2:

is it me? :girl:

There is no option in the action library. I have done this in the past and had to completely reset to default and re-do my entire layout.

Fun stuff... great programming.

I did the same thing early on , so after I reset it I made a spare on my desktop .

Chances are , i'll do it again.

i dont remember how i fixed this but try to look on default keyboard or other sets to see if u find the keyboard map, once u move on default on something empty you are good, also check for it not to be covered

Last edited:
I did this too. the only way I can find it now is the hit "L" and it will appear as one of the icons on that edit menu.

Hope that helps.

imy only chance to show/hide the keyboard mapping now, is to press the "edit panel" key and click the most left icon in the panel.

This is how I do it all the time. :dunno:

Back