Hounds of Fear and Fury

Bertha Bot

Entropia News Fetcher
Gruesome hounds have begun attacking the settlements of Atlas Haven, Fort Ithaca and Jason Center on the Eudoria continent.

Fury Hounds, and even more dangerous Dire Hounds, were last seen around the time of Hallows Eve last year. As Halloween has arrived once again, these hounds have returned to spread fear on Calypso.

The Calypso Defence Force (CDF) has requested assistance from avid and experienced hunters to help keep the settlements safe. While the CDF cannot give any scientific explanation as to why the Fury Hounds and Dire Hounds have reappeared on Calypso, they cannot rule out a possible connection to the universe-wide Halloween Mayhem event at this time. For unknown reasons the extraterrestrial character of the Dire and Fury Hounds prevents the Codex system from providing extra rewards.

If you are an avid and experienced hunter, grab your favourite weapon and help protect the settlements!!

Happy Halloween and Good Hunting!

Originally Posted Here

For unknown reasons the extraterrestrial character of the Dire and Fury Hounds prevents the Codex system from providing extra rewards.

Oh wow, MA are even using ineptitude as part of their storyline now :laugh::laugh::laugh:
(I haven't checked 100% if all my spelling is correct in that last line - but if it's wrong - yep, I really care, not. )

So what happened to the snarksnot event?

Storyline....?! :laugh:

gl hf with that…. AOE dmg deluxe

turrets are still working and the aggresive level are insane

Are they Shared? :wtg:

no mission on them :(

Tried some Fury hounds with my DKOA and mod 5b plates and I lasted 5 seconds.
What is their main damage profile?

Tried some Fury hounds with my DKOA and mod 5b plates and I lasted 5 seconds.
What is their main damage profile?

They do an aoe dmg Also. If u have an pitbull next to u it shares dmg

They do an aoe dmg Also. If u have an pitbull next to u it shares dmg

Can you elaborate on AOE dmg? I havent been hunting in a while so assume thats acid and electric?

Just need to know what plates to use so I dont die in 5 seconds.

Can you elaborate on AOE dmg? I havent been hunting in a while so assume thats acid and electric?

Just need to know what plates to use so I dont die in 5 seconds.

lol ^

to shorty

Last edited:

Kick your mentor. :laugh:

AoE = Area of Effect, which means the damage is distributed among available targets (according to the distance, avatars standing closer get more) like it happends at the big oratan lancers on Ark.

Placing vehicles to take damage is somewhat of a gray area, some people will report you if they see.

You'd be better off hiring a bunch of noobs in Adj Pixie+ to take some of the damage.

Back