Strongbox keys

Azer501st

Mature
Hi all. I have just bought a decent amount of strongbox keys accidentally instead of the boxes ? can I use them for anything? Are they trade able? Can strongboxes be looted?

You can buy seasonal boxes (halloween, summer, easter, christmas) from people and open them. Those boxes are looted from the corresponding mayhem event instances (halloween ones do drop right now, roughly 1 box per 100 ped cycled in the event instance). If you mean if the boxes can be looted in lootable pvp then no.

... If you mean if the boxes can be looted in lootable pvp then no.

Are you telling him boxes can not be looted from other players? If they can be traded they should be lootable from other players....

you can buy strongboxes of various types from auction or other players or looted.

Are you telling him boxes can not be looted from other players? If they can be traded they should be lootable from other players....

There are always exceptions. I carry lots of boxes in my "travel" container (a collection of essentials like bps and spare gear) and have been shot with them many times.

You can write a support ticket, as the with and without classified version are the same price, support can give you the missing classified boxes if you ask them.

Back