Shaolin under new leadership

Photon

Elite
Society
Shaolin
Photonic Edge
I'd like to preface this post by thanking Orion for his years of service since the death of our previous leader Oberon. Under his stewardship, we've managed to grow and renew our noble society and I want to personally thank him for this.

But as with all things, change is inevitable and our soc felt it was best to elect a new leader, myself, to bring us into the next decade. Obviously, we're always recruiting and I'll post more about this separately but for now please get in touch if you're interested in joining our legendary society.

Thank you.

Thanks to Orion for his years of service. And congrats for the promotion - looking forward to the next decade of Shaolin! :yay:

Last edited:
Congratulations on promotion, Photon! :yay:

Thank you Orion for over a decade of great leadership and friendship, as well as many more to come.

:wtg:

Last edited:
Thank-you Orion for your years of dedication and service!

Congratulations Photon!, may you lead Shaolin into a new era of growth :cool::D

GZ on the promotion! Although I am not one to join societies, not that there's anything wrong with that, Shaolin would be near the top of the list for me if I ever considered it. So many quality people in your soc that I respect and admire.

Best of luck to you guys and your new leader :)

a huge thank you to Orion for resurrecting Shaolin from near-death after Oberon died.
Huge congrats to Photon for shouldering the load-
"The king is dead; long live the king!"

Back