Selling: D-Class Mining Amps ♥

Spacejanitor

Prowler
Do you like to mine? Do you mine amped, and like to use D-Class mining amps?

Janitors Closet Nea`s Place TP, have D-Class Amps now in stock, at a cheaper than usual price.

Youre welcome:D

Do you like to mine? Do you mine amped, and like to use D-Class mining amps?

Janitors Closet Nea`s Place TP, have D-Class Amps now in stock, at a cheaper than usual price.

Youre welcome:D

Thank you. Bought 8 for my mining ventures :)

Edit: Nevermind, i got excited and bought 24 of your amps... :rolleyes:

Last edited:
Bump! :laugh: Restocked :wtg:

Hard to keep up though. If "Lootius" give me big HOFs with lots of Residue, this would be doable and adequitelly sustainable. But at the current rate, the economy is a Kamikaze-conomy LOL

Ill just try and keep the D-class ball rolling. Do my bid :)

You know...Buyer buys amp. Uses it and hit some finds. Splits from there either for self-crafting or to reseller/trader. From there on auction, and bought by crafter, who in turn uses it, to craft other usefull item. And so the wheel keeps turning. Like a big pixel-code machine economy :)

Last edited:
First time i went there and bought 24 dclass out of your 29.

Yesterday i went there again and bought 8 of the 9 you had there. ?

I dont intend to keep mining always with this high amp, but i can take around 12 from you each week.

Aight! About 7 amps left at shopkeep Neas. Go get em whilst theyre hot. GL

♥ Roger

For the Miners:) Booth Nea`s Place, is stocked again, with cheap-amps. Lots and lots of Mining-amps :)

Bump! Full-Stock / D-Class Mining amps @ Janitors Closet Booth Nea`s Place TP Calypso :yay:

EXTRA!:yay: EXTRA!:yay: EXTRA!:yay: EXTRA!:yay:

Janitors Closet Booth Nea`s Place TP, NOW fully stocked with cheap D-Class Mining Amps. :laugh:

Back