Is it not allow to talk about other games???

Status

Captain Crunch

Guardian
Captain Cereal Crunch
I just ask, becouse my posting gets deleted? is it not allow to talk about other games here? I have make a posting about Virtuverse and just asking other member the now it or have try it? What is wrong with the posting here in off topic? Why it get deleted?

yes, it's not allowed.

3.7 – Advertising/Recruiting
Advertising or attempts of recruiting community members to other computer games, virtual worlds or MMORPGs other than Planet Calypso is NOT permitted. Any and all such, references, threads or posts, including, without limitation, those that appear in avatar pictures, member profiles or member signatures, may be deleted without notice and may result in a temporary or permanent ban from the forum without notice.

MA is very sensitive to talk about other games!

Off Topic is general around to allow players to talk about other stuff and games but in MA's eyes, Entropia is the only game around.

Plus the other game Virtuverse is planning to compete with MA so all there is that too. Also, Project C is going to be completing too and that has AAA developers behind it.

Safe to say. MA is a little insecure.

Saying Goodbye for incoming ban :D

Well, Virtuverse just ate up all of my comp′s ressources and then stuck.
Couldn′t even get down to the planet surface. Very disappointing so far...

:dunno:

Well, Virtuverse just ate up all of my comp′s ressources and then stuck.
Couldn′t even get down to the planet surface. Very disappointing so far...

:dunno:

Its early alpha, what do you expect?

I just ask, becouse my posting gets deleted? is it not allow to talk about other games here? I have make a posting about Virtuverse and just asking other member the now it or have try it? What is wrong with the posting here in off topic? Why it get deleted?

You didnt just do post about it . You posted/copy 3 links as well !!! :laugh::laugh::laugh:

And you are asking why it get deleted :scratch2: :laugh:

ps : Also this game VV sucks bad ! They better leave it there and stop wasting people donations

Jesus, wtf. It got deleted?? Stupid rule, I'd say. Better move to the "other" forum

Your thread was deleted for blatantly advertising another game while also containing referral links. This is not allowed according to the forum rules, which has been the case for as long as I can remember.

2.10 - Affiliate Links/Solicitation
Advertising real life items or services unrelated to Entropia Universe, the posting of affiliate or referral links, or any other form of solicitation is NOT permitted on PlanetCalypsoForum (this includes member profiles or any other publicly viewable area). If you would like to advertise on PlanetCalypsoForum, please use the Contact Us link at the bottom of any forum page to inquire. Similarly, promotion of or posting links to charities or other services soliciting donations or money is NOT permitted. Any such postings may be deleted without notice.

3.7 – Advertising/Recruiting
Advertising or attempts of recruiting community members to other computer games, virtual worlds or MMORPGs other than Planet Calypso is NOT permitted. Any and all such, references, threads or posts, including, without limitation, those that appear in avatar pictures, member profiles or member signatures, may be deleted without notice and may result in a temporary or permanent ban from the forum without notice.

Status
Back