Virtual Tycoon Gone From Google Play

RobBuona

Elite
Society
Stockholm Syndrome
Patrizia Pandemic Giano
I was going to download Virtual Tycoon on my phone to do some crafting, but I noticed the link is now broken:

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.mindark.eu.virtualtycoon&hl=en_US

I know the app was not regularly maintained and I can only assume they decided to drop it because they didn't have the resources to keep up with it.

Still, it was nice to have it as an option and one I was hoping it would eventually be updated. Has anyone has contacted support about this - or maybe a MindArk rep can comment?

Even though this was always a minor project, I was surprised to see it vanish without notice.

I think the usual issue, if you don't get it out on iPhones it won't survive. If they had been able to launch ComPet on iPhone it probably would have done alot better. Considering the number of games available with in app purchases, Compet in hindsight was something different, but should have been a separate entity to the main EU platform.

I still have this on my phone and it's still working.
Is there a way to extract a .apk file?

Do we have 2-factor authentication by email code?

If not they should implement it. Even if its just a fallback for when the other ways dont work.

Back