Suggestion: Please refill the Mayhem Token Trader

• Thread starter Deleted member 41578
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 41578

I would suggest refilling the Mayhem Token Vendor. The A&P Series Mayhem LR-20 Asjusted are long gone and even the Improved Hedoc Mayhem FAPs are sold out by now. Basically no cool and somewhat affordable item is left in that vendor. Of course there is more items but those will cost 26k M-Token and more.

I am not saying that you should refill the items that are sold out but perhaps think about replacing the sold out ones with new items..

I think more useful items at the 20k Token range would help to motivate participants to actually grind in Mayhem instances.

:)

Very good point, specialty if they want to motivate the lower skilled people!

I hope they only refill once the ones purchased are consumed. Flooding the market with such items is not as wise as it may seem.

I hope they only refill once the ones purchased are consumed. Flooding the market with such items is not as wise as it may seem.

what else should happen with all that looted tokens, and why should people keep playing mayhems then? (those who actually do ... lol)

I really hope they don't refill with the same guns lol. As an owner of the BC-80, I'd hate to see the market flooded with those lolol

I really hope they don't refill with the same guns lol. As an owner of the BC-80, I'd hate to see the market flooded with those lolol

Yeah. That is exactely why I suggested that they could replace sold-out items with new ones. :)

The options are far and wide.

Mindforce chips - which could include weapons , teleport , extended focus chips as well as the hundreds of ideas listed in countless forum threads.

Powerfist - where are the powerfists ?

Apartments - use this apartment building as a template for future cities within the game. Give its occupants a say in how it is created. Teleports and terminals right outside the doorway.

New and original clothing - allow the winner to submit design choices.

Vehicles - a vehicle worthy of a contest winner

So many options

Adding more shit kills values, and the game.

Where does it end?
Now there is not enough of the "good" weapons.
Next will be people asking to make them cheaper to tier,
Meanwhile those who own them lost the advantages they have by owning them if everyone else has the same, and have zero motivation to continue on and quit.

Would love to see the day MA gets smart enough to actually go back and revamp old designs, using old existing items forgotten to time, rather than lazily copy paste new ones, making everything prior, obsolete storage clutter.

I really hope all of those items are never to be seen again. When you consider the tier costs on many of those to get them to an actual effective state....98% of the game often are better off without them. Just look at all of the t2.9's about, people with these guns are not dedicated or stable or rich enough to keep tiering most of the time.

They will have to restock the vendor with a new selection of items or there is no reason to compete in any future Mayhems. It’s just a matter of when and what.

Yes please add MF chips and more melee please! (Perfected melee that uses ammo plsplspls)

people already ask me how much i paid hijaker for that post.

Yes please add MF chips and more melee please! (Perfected melee that uses ammo plsplspls)

Yeah Mind Force chips and more melee options be a nice Addition! As for melee there is only 2 options at the moment..

Please add L items to the vendor preferably of a kind that makes them suitable for situational use and are hardly or not crafted to not burden the miner-crafter-hunter cycle to much.

maybe add some melee MF counterparts.

and 5 and 15 MG pills.

I think more useful items at the 20k Token range would help to motivate participants to actually grind in Mayhem instances.

:)

I think more useful items in the fucking LOOT would motivate participants to actually grind in Mayhem instance. Rather than just getting shrapnel and boxes that people in Sweden legally can't even open anymore.

If I knew I could potentially loot a Halloween ring off a mob in there and I didn't have to dick around with boxes I would grind more. Hell, why not have 2 seasonal rings? One only available in boxes and one only available as loot?

I think more useful items in the fucking LOOT would motivate participants to actually grind in Mayhem instance. Rather than just getting shrapnel and boxes that people in Sweden legally can't even open anymore.

If I knew I could potentially loot a Halloween ring off a mob in there and I didn't have to dick around with boxes I would grind more. Hell, why not have 2 seasonal rings? One only available in boxes and one only available as loot?

I agree. More nice item loots in those instances be cool too. The 20st of December 2013 was the last time I looted an UL item (Jaguar Helmet) in a Mayhem instance and I did a fair amount of Mayhem. So I would be amazing if there was more than a few odd armor parts to loot there.

Still think the Mayhem Token Vendor urgently needs to be refilled!

yes, genius someone read my mind A&P series MF chips
and melee uses UA :D
Since I decided to start a long 'intuition journey'

Fen chips(corrosive,lacerating,electric,kinetic) are bit rare
There is not enough demand compared to the needs of the public.
can't use corrosive V ten till lv70 pyro hit..

and where is lv100 or higher(learning period. Never) mindforce weapons?

unknown.png

happy halloween grind:tiphat:

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm liking the idea of new items rather than the same stuff being refilled (and MU further destroyed for winners).

Back