Anyway to adjust the vertical offset higher ?

CozMoDan

Elite
Herco Coz Mann
I have both set at the highest level in the camera options but I would like them higher like before the new VU (had it set almost directly above my ava). I had my eyes operated on and now I am more sensitive light than even before and if I can have the camera higher above my ava its much better for me. Seems to cut down the glare and I don't want to change my monitor settings.

Thanks for the help if it can be done and thanks for the info if it can not.

PS I know about the free look but it turns the camera away left or right from the mob and I would rather not do that, I like the mob in front of me.

Last edited:
I have both set at the highest level in the camera options but I would like them higher like before the new VU (had it set almost directly above my ava). I had my eyes operated on and now I am more sensitive light than even before and if I can have the camera higher above my ava its much better for me. Seems to cut down the glare and I don't want to change my monitor settings.

Thanks for the help if it can be done and thanks for the info if it can not.

PS I know about the free look but it turns the camera away left or right from the mob and I would rather not do that, I like the mob in front of me.

If you lower the graphics settings to médium or low, the glare should disapear. Alternatively, have you tried seeing if that setting is available inside the "graphics advanced" window?

Back