PlanetCalypsoForum.com :: Entropia Universe Discussion and Resources
    Elite
    Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Herco Coz Mann
    Images

Anyway to adjust the vertical offset higher ?

I have both set at the highest level in the camera options but I would like them higher like before the new VU (had it set almost directly above my ava). I had my eyes operated on and now I am more sensitive light than even before and if I can have the camera higher above my ava its much better for me. Seems to cut down the glare and I don't want to change my monitor settings.

Thanks for the help if it can be done and thanks for the info if it can not.

PS I know about the free look but it turns the camera away left or right from the mob and I would rather not do that, I like the mob in front of me.
    Last edited by CozMoDan; 11-05-2019 at 05:11.
    Coz "The Bone Merchant"
    If at first you don't succeed, deposit.

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Female
    BackBone Angelina Praias
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by CozMoDan View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I have both set at the highest level in the camera options but I would like them higher like before the new VU (had it set almost directly above my ava). I had my eyes operated on and now I am more sensitive light than even before and if I can have the camera higher above my ava its much better for me. Seems to cut down the glare and I don't want to change my monitor settings.

Thanks for the help if it can be done and thanks for the info if it can not.

PS I know about the free look but it turns the camera away left or right from the mob and I would rather not do that, I like the mob in front of me.
    If you lower the graphics settings to médium or low, the glare should disapear. Alternatively, have you tried seeing if that setting is available inside the "graphics advanced" window?