Status
Please reply by conversation.

Shamshe

Dominant
Society
Mischief Knights
Shamshe Shamshe Shamadarak
Hi all,

2days ago I looted the new Halloween ring.

since I already have 2 good rings I will be selling thisone.

a must have for the daily grinder. Stats below

*edit somehow pcf doesnt wanne take my uploaded screenshots
but here are the stats:
Increased runspeed 10%
increased lifesteal: 1%
Increased reload speed: 3%
Increased crit dmg: 16%
Increased crit chance: 1.8%

{DELETED}

It is curently listed on the calypso AH

SB: 22k
BO: 24k

also interested in UL BLP(!) weapons pm me with an offer if you want to trade an item.

Happy hunting all !

Shamshe Shamadarak

Last edited by a moderator:
All images must be uploaded to the forum Gallery, third-part image hosts are not allowed.

why remove the link though? I was ok with the link showing instead of the image. third party links alsno not alowed? thats kinda dumb imo.

so you are moderating my post without my consent. this isnt North korea you know :D

I havent had any problems with other fora uploading these images.

Last edited:
why remove the link though? I was ok with the link showing instead of the image. third party links alsno not alowed? thats kinda dumb imo.

Please review the Forum Rules (which you agreed to when creating your account), with particular attention to this rule:

Forum Rules said:
4.1 - Third Party Images
All images embedded in threads, posts or blog entries MUST be uploaded to the PlanetCalypsoForum Gallery, or to your personal member album. In order to prevent broken links, the use of third-party image hosting sites is NOT permitted.

so you are moderating my post without my consent. this isnt North korea you know :D

You consented to be familiar with and follow the forum rules when you created your account.

It is curently listed on the calypso AH

The trading section on PCF is not a place to advertise your items listed on the in-game auction.

Forum Rules said:
5.1 - Auction Competition
If an item is listed in the Entropia Universe auction system, you are NOT permitted to post a sales thread for the same item on PlanetCalypsoForum. The purpose of the PlanetCalypsoForum Trading section is to facilitate deals not easily accomplished using the existing mechanisms available within Entropia Universe. The PlanetCalypsoForum Trading section is NOT provided as a means to circumvent the fees associated with the Entropia Universe auction, nor to compete with the Entropia Universe auction in any way. Any post in violation of this provision may be deleted without notice.

:locked:

Status
Please reply by conversation.
Back