Selling: Unique Legend War Axe

Photon

Elite
Society
Shaolin
Photonic Edge
So the time has come for this beautiful piece of EU art and history to be sold to a new owner. This axe has had a long and illustrious history within Shaolin and I personally will be sad to let it go. But the combined ownership has spoken and we're going to put it on the market.

So before we start, let's have a look at what you can and can't expect from this axe:

http://www.entropiawiki.com/Info.aspx?chart=Weapon&id=258

Can Expect:
- Massive damage and a brilliant PvP close-combat weapon
- An item that held the ATH for most kills for over 12 years
- 4 tier points unlocked for even more damage (tier 4.4 currently)
- A personal healer when coupled with an m-matrix delta
- With 4 damage tiers + trauma 10 FEN you get 8% of 435.8 as life steal ... 34.8 HP :eyecrazy:
- Special loot 2.0 advantage*
- A warm fuzzy feeling when you down Star in one swing
- The possibility of being on the winning land grab team
- The possibility of being enemy No. 1 on a land grab team and thus a massive target
- A true piece of EU history

Can't Expect:
- Any sort of economy at all ... let's be frank, it's ridiculous to swing this axe for hunting. Think 'condition crafting' of explosive projectiles IV but for hunting

So, to the boring part, the auction.
SB:60k

Auction ends 7 days after the SB is met.

*There may or may not be a special loot 2.0 advantage, but initial testing looks promising

Remaining Tiers:
entropia_2019-11-08_09.15.26.jpg

Last edited:
Pics or it didn’t happen

Nice axe!!!

Hey, what's the efficiency on this bad boy? Is it lower than a Swine Deluxe?

The stock efficiency is a humble 0.00%. But this can be boosted to over 2% with the use of a trauma amp.

I think I mentioned not to expect any sort of economy with this weapon! :laugh:

The stock efficiency is a humble 0.00%. But this can be boosted to over 2% with the use of a trauma amp.

I think I mentioned not to expect any sort of economy with this weapon! :laugh:

Wow! :eyecrazy: I did not know there were items with 0.0% base efficiency. Definitely hunting as if it were 'condition crafting'. Nice!

Well best of luck w/ the sale. This axe looks pretty incredible for PVP.

Ahhh ... THE axe

To be honnest isnt sb 60k abit way to mutch these days for basically a weapon whats onley good for pvp......:confused::dunno:

In my opinion this weapon shouldnt be more than around +10k max and thats onley based on the part its unique and it nice for pvp what basically death compare 5y ago onley LG is abit alive

Gl whit the selling

Last edited:
i want this ^^ number 1 item on my wish list.

would pay 30k ped for it in a heartbeat since i like the whole condition hunting ;).
not sure about it for 60k ped sb probably someone that pvps might think otherwise.

gl on the sale !
nice to see this legend for sale

Last edited:
If it was 10k he'd have 100 PMs wanting it, he only needs to sell to 1 person.

If there was anyone crazy enough to tier it to tier 10 wich is actually not that hard because its so uneco would make that person real serial killer in pvp :)

If there was anyone crazy enough to tier it to tier 10 wich is actually not that hard because its so uneco would make that person real serial killer in pvp :)

The eco of a weapon does not appear to be correlated with the relative "ease" of tiering it up through hunting. It does make the cost very low, but the number of swings would be similar to that of any other weapon. Since it is a condition hunting weapon, however, it would be necessary to cycle a significant amount of PEDs. Not likely a huge problem for someone who can rent it out to people addicted to EP4 hunting.

Case open

unknown.png

Damage: 277 HP
Damage/second: 110.8 HP
Damage/PEC:1.390 HP
Maxed:100 Levels

Enjoy pvp with this this humongous axe
or consider as 'cat10 contender weapon'
but you will lose everytime grinding in cat10
while messi using his dpp4.0ish dagger(same melee range,right there/or granny's club maybe?)
and he enjoys watching swirlies,
you enjoy watching Ms.Dodges while grinding cat10
who lives one of halloween mayhem instance hut next to fountain

case closed.

tbh gl with epic item sale thou, sarcasm caught my mind after watching someone's comment
happy halloween grind:tiphat:

Last edited by a moderator:
Daily bump ... a lot of interest but no offers yet.

Another daily bump. Here's your opportunity to own a real part of EU history.

Daily bump again.

Bump!

Fun fact: The axe has a quite interesting story on its info tab :)

---

Within the old Order of the Empire, two brothers proved themselves as prominent and devout followers of the faith.

The brothers, Jacob and Ivian Kallous, of Mars heritage, always worked together and soon became the most well-known keepers of the secrets within the order.

The Chapter Overlord was concerned when the reports of the robot assault on humanity on Calypso reached him, and set forth sending an elite cadre to destroy the abomination rising against its creator. Leading the cadre unit were the brothers.

Just prior to departure they received a gift each - a finely crafted and meticolously prepared weapon, made by the wisest engineers within the Order Keep.

Ivian, the larger of the two brothers, received the Legend War Axe, a mighty weapon that cleaved enemies like rye to the scythe.

The axe seemed to glow with a life-like pulse when Ivian used in the combat to strike down the foes of mankind. Ivian and his team managed to kill some two thousand robots during the war, and it wasn't until late in the campaign that the robots seemed to acknowledge the power Ivian had in him, so they decided to trick him.

The clever trap sprung as the team lead by the stalwart leader entered a bombed out outpost near Zychion Citadel. Once in the ruins, the robots attacked with a massive force, but when the machines concluded they would lose this battle to the giant of a man, they initiated the destruction of the powerplant under the ruins - effectively disintegrating every living being several kilometers away.

A Federal Search and Rescue party found the Legend War Axe in the ruins, apparently untouched by the massive destructive force from the blast.

What happened to the axe after that is not established as no further records can be found.

Shaolin bump

The axe is better than Grinhouse Streaptease :)))

Warants ass-kicker bump! (are warants still around?)

axe.jpg

Last edited:
Its raining axes!

2axes.jpg

To elaborate this picture:
The reason there are 2 two axes in this screenshot was a copy bug in PE. While in a trade, if the item was set in quickbar before traded back to the original holder, and if you pressed the Icon before finishing the trade, you would hold a copy. (Item would disappear when performing an action :))

Last edited:
Back