PlanetCalypsoForum.com :: Entropia Universe Discussion and Resources
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast
    Xendar Xen Xal
    Society
    Payn-Inc
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Oleg View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Mayhem was much better when it was a competition for the elite, but with (effectively random, but you had to compete) prizes for lower placed people (25th, 50th, 75th. 100th etc) and a possibility to find good items in the loot, so that anyone had a chance of something, but only the best would get the top prizes.
    Yes, they should not have removed those prizes, they should be restored. They don't have to be super valuable, but something useful or cool, not something boring like tokens.
    Xen Shop ☯ Modified Fire Forge BGH 4400M tier 6.9 | Easter, Halloween, Summer, Robot Strongboxes | Imperial HAZEN Gloves (M) | Dune Rider Arm Guards (M) | Dune Rider Foot Guards (M) | Merry Mayhem 14 Gloves (M)

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Storm Spawn Bootcamp
    Society
    The Ministry
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Xen View Post
    Yes, they should not have removed those prizes, they should be restored. They don't have to be super valuable, but something useful or cool, not something boring like tokens.
    Yeah, I won 25th prize once, shooting with a tier 7 0x0. Happy times. And I would compete if those prizes were there.

Now.. No thanks, farm a few boxes, but generally not even trying.

Quote Originally Posted by messi91 View Post
    Why do you leave this just as a question.Just test it and find the truth.
    Gather 10 people and rotate whispers to any suspected avatar in this game.DO even a math question demanding for a human answer and you will find the truth.Once you obtain the answer or not you can come post your stupid shit.
    I am open for any test any player in this game is willing to develop.
    Bring it on.
    If you were not so vain, people would not check other games and see that you are online and playing multiple games at once.

You vanity will cost you your account someday

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Gaina "Messi91" Cristi
    Society
    House of Gamers
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by becausewhynot View Post
    If you were not so vain, people would not check other games and see that you are online and playing multiple games at once.

You vanity will cost you your account someday
    I actually play multiple games in the same time and its known.You are free to comment as you want regarding my behavior, language or attitude because that's all you got.Its all subjective based on your perception.
    I am just trying to defend myself here trying to offer people tools to verify their words against my game play.I don't know whats the best I can do in this situation if what I am doing is called vanity then I guess I have no other option.

5. 11-11-2019, 00:45
    Reason
    2.2 - Insults/Flaming

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Davin Trooper Felth
    Society
    Natural Born Killers
    Blog Entries
    Images
    Response to the OP:
    If you think these events are fair and gives everyone a fair shot, you are sadly mistaken.
    It's more or less whoever pours the most peds in, with some smarts and planning, will place well.

Original post is misleading.
    They are not wining Peds. They are winning tokens.
    When you finish the 14 hrs what do you get?
    Nothing...
    If you win enough tokens you can buy something that you can sell I guess.

If you want a different category for winning.
    I have a thought on that.
    So in the race to kill as many mobs as possible in 14 hrs I imagine the game play changes quite a bit.
    I don't know for sure because I have not played that long in the events to make my own conclusions.
    I assume that killing everything as cheaply and quickly as possible is the goal.

As we do LA events, some are most loot.
    Some are biggest loot.

There should be a separate category for winning.

Along with the results for points, we get a result for Ped won.
    And a result for biggest win.
    The prize pool should be spit between these category

Those that are throwing any ped gains to the wind trying to maximise kills will not win in this category.
    Those that spend their 14 hrs trying to hit gold should also be rewarded.

You don't have to publish how much we lost! I personally don't want to know Lol..

That is what I would like to see happen.

Rock

Detritus the Troll
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by becausewhynot View Post

Because what kind of autist could actually play EU without doing other stuff at the same time and not go completely insane or fall asleep from boredom?
    Light thinks it travels faster than anything but it is wrong. No matter how fast light travels, it finds the darkness has always got there first, and is waiting for it. - Terry Pratchett

Mature
    Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    overtime luck nicolas
    Society
    Alchemic Dream
    Images
    in a very old event at the beginning of the CLD, there were rewards in cld for the first places but also in lower rankings, the 10th, the 25th, the 50th, the 100th.
    I think a system like that would not be bad and there would be a strategic side.

Guardian
    Gender | Ingame
    Female | Female
    Lizzy Demon Storm
    Society
    Freelancer
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Detritus View Post
    I'm curious why MA doesn't make Mayhem work like Gold Rush, where you can just choose which cat you want to participate in without having to chip out?
    I like this idea actually. If the HP/Skill limit for Caly's mayhem would be removed, and the damage limit stays, it may work. But probably only with some tweaks to the damage limit as higher skilled players would still have an advantage with their skills that way.

Anyway, every year there are suggestions on how to change or improve events, I would rather see the bugs smoothed out first.

Last but not least, on a totally different note, I'm totally done reading people bringing Messi into almost every topic and shitting on him. Clearly if he was doing something against the rules MA would have done something about it already. (Although Messi could be a little bit more tacful responding to some people but I understand the frustration)

Detritus the Troll
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Lizzy Storm View Post
    Last but not least, on a totally different note, I'm totally done reading people bringing Messi into almost every topic and shitting on him. Clearly if he was doing something against the rules MA would have done something about it already. (Although Messi could be a little bit more tacful responding to some people but I understand the frustration)
    "why are you booing me, i'm right!"
    His responses are often pretty snarky, but tbf sometimes the questions are pretty dumb.

Being on top in most cases paints a target on your back, in gaming and in the real world. People are going to look for reasons to dethrone you, and in the absence of anything substantial will often attack the character or their methods. It reminds me of Antitrust when the dude playing Gates says "when you're on top, people attack your product".

I don't have any opinion nor care about the accusations put forward against messi; but I do know that if people are generally looking for a reason to dislike you, you don't have to give them much encouragement.
    Light thinks it travels faster than anything but it is wrong. No matter how fast light travels, it finds the darkness has always got there first, and is waiting for it. - Terry Pratchett

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast