Next step in armor

Azer501st

Mature
Hi all.

I currently use pixie adj with pulsar 8s but my skills have outgrown the armor. What's the next step in armor? I don't have a tonne of ped and don't want anything too expensive I just want something with maybe acid or burn protection so I can hunt robots/aliens. I'm bored I'd the stab/cut/impact mobs.

Thanks!

Mahketta is great upgrade from adj pixie.

You'll add specific protections later with plates.

I've went from Adj Pixie to Ghost with Bear(L) feet. It does very well mid level. You ca add plates to it and do well in Mayhem up to cat 3 or 4.

I've went from Adj Pixie to Ghost with Bear(L) feet. It does very well mid level. You ca add plates to it and do well in Mayhem up to cat 3 or 4.

There's not much in the way of protection vs acid/burn for that though.

Gremlin plus 5b and 6a... or go buy that unsellable junk on arkadia that offers around same protection but is 100 percent loss on markup

Ghost is ok but ugly vs gremlin

Last edited:
I would use Vigi for Bots and Gremlin or Ghost for other mobs if you will go non L.
Over time you could add some 6A and 5B plates to extend the usable Range of your armor.
If you do not mind to buy L stuff, there is a lot of low MU stuff like Bear/Boar/Jaguar/Tiger etc. in auction to buy.
If you are in a Soc with hunters, ask them for the low MU stuff they get while hunting.

Gremlin plus 5b and 6a... or go buy that unsellable junk on arkadia that offers around same protection but is 100 percent loss on markup

Ghost is ok but ugly vs gremlin

Is that unsellable junk the Viceroy armor? How much does it cost to buy?

Hi all.

I currently use pixie adj with pulsar 8s but my skills have outgrown the armor. What's the next step in armor? I don't have a tonne of ped and don't want anything too expensive I just want something with maybe acid or burn protection so I can hunt robots/aliens. I'm bored I'd the stab/cut/impact mobs.

Thanks!

(L) Solution: Tiger/Jaguar (L) + Plates Mark 4A or Martial (L) with any cheap plates (L armors below 110%).

(UL) Solution: Shogun + good plates.

Last edited:
id say gremlin but imo a better choice is mahketta since trooper are decent on caly

Viceroy can be sold back to the vendor for full TT value, you only lose if you don't grind the mats yourself - and it's a pretty easy grind minus the orange paint.

Viceroy also has the benefit of being upgradeable, which Gremlin isn't. Mod Viceroy is pretty sick armor, imo.

Also dont forget about stuff like L Thunderbird, etc

Strong plates make weak armor do more also... I love using adjusted harrier for speed bonus with 5b from most level 15 or lower mobs

When you go to level 20 or higher mobs is when u need nice armor or fap or fapper...

Back