PlanetCalypsoForum.com :: Entropia Universe Discussion and Resources
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Gaina "Messi91" Cristi
    Society
    House of Gamers
    Images
    I am not computer geek but I can tell you its computer related.I suspect graphic card related but don't put your money on that.
    My new pc doesn't let me pass 3:21 minutes mark, 4th wave doesn't trigger.
    I tried all tricks in the book , restart, repair, refix laungher (all options on and off) , reboot modem, wifi , restart pc , etc.None of them worked.
    I had to remove dust from my old pc and worked like a charm first try.amd graphic card.
    I know it might not help you but it is what it is.

Prowler
    Become a premium member today and enjoy enhanced PlanetCalypsoForum features!
    Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Feng Huan SecretAznMan Zho
    Society
    Rangers
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by DroPeD View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    From my experience, after 40 tries, at each stage if you dont do better time than best time you already have, it will kick you after that stage (flag one)

Again, from my experience
    This doesn't even make sense...
    IGN: Feng Huan SecretAznMan Zho

Check out my stream! https://www.twitch.tv/lootdemon

Prowler
    Aurisk Morey Kenbi
    Society
    Freelancer
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by messi91 View Post
    I am not computer geek but I can tell you its computer related.I suspect graphic card related but don't put your money on that.
    I tried all tricks in the book , restart, repair, refix laungher (all options on and off) , reboot modem, wifi , restart pc , etc.None of them worked.
    I had to remove dust from my old pc and worked like a charm first try.amd graphic card.
    hmmm maybe when I get a chance for a 2nd try might do that

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Forgo Forgorth Lundain
    Society
    Guess Who
    Blog Entries
    Images
    Mayhem is a complete joke.

The developers and management are complete idiots.

Worst dev team on the planet.

Nothing like sitting in 11th place and unable to even try to place without wasted pills and time, despite investing in supremacy UL for survival.

Yes I was trolling Junkman, cause its fun and hes a good rivalry/competition, I quit 1 min after his time to get him to go again. Little did I realize I would not be able to try and best whatever he came up with.

Your devs suck....Please sell your product to more competent people, something I have been hoping for for years now....the only true hope for this game.

Quote Originally Posted by messi91 View Post

The difference between video cards is a code optimization problem. There is no possible way that this is the fault of our hardware. Only the code. I refuse to go out and try different hardware in 2019 to match a code standard that's been in effect for a decade. If they cannot keep up to date with the ever changing hardware configurations every other dev seems to overcome just fine, they should not even be in software, and have a problem.

I mean really what Messi is saying is that they cannot even run on a new computer at this point.
    Last edited by forgo; 11-12-2019 at 05:28.

Join the fun at FORGOTV on Twitch!
    Regular giveaways and the best viewers on Twitch!
    Check out Forgo on YouTube!
    Entropia Utilities - search my items, blueprints + wiki data - updated!
    Celeste Harbor booth #3 on Arkadia - damage and mining depth 1-10 + more!
    The Zombie Arms on Rocktropia
    next to the Steampunks near the tangerine TP Everything you need 500+ items!
    EL profile - 1.75+ million in hunting 575k+ skills

Xendar Xen Xal
    Society
    Payn-Inc
    Images
    7 times tonight I've been kicked out after phase 3. They need to fix this and extend survival.
    Last edited by Xen; 11-12-2019 at 07:46.
    Xen Shop ☯ Modified Fire Forge BGH 4400M tier 6.9 | Easter, Halloween, Summer, Robot Strongboxes | Imperial HAZEN Gloves (M) | Dune Rider Arm Guards (M) | Dune Rider Foot Guards (M) | Merry Mayhem 14 Gloves (M)

I want refund 937 peds just for the pills i lost do i have to mention the rest ...... i got kicked out 3 times at 50 mins,8 times total............................................. .................................

P.S.

I played on best possible PC so its not the computer

Xendar Xen Xal
    Society
    Payn-Inc
    Images
    FWIW, I finally got past phase 3, this time I tried letting the arrival bubble time out before I started the instance. I have no idea if that's what finally got it to not kick me out.
    Xen Shop ☯ Modified Fire Forge BGH 4400M tier 6.9 | Easter, Halloween, Summer, Robot Strongboxes | Imperial HAZEN Gloves (M) | Dune Rider Arm Guards (M) | Dune Rider Foot Guards (M) | Merry Mayhem 14 Gloves (M)

Hatchling
    Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Major Gravity Force
    Society
    Synergen
    Quote Originally Posted by Xen View Post
    7 times tonight I've been kicked out after phase 3. They need to fix this and extend survival.
    Agreed, I tried about a dozen times only to get failed and kicked out of the instance every single time straight after phase 3 was successfully completed, thinking I was going nuts trying to figure out what I did wrong! For me it always ended at around 6m 34s 226ms.

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Prophet the Prophet from Planet Zen
    Society
    ░▒▓ IRIDIUM ░▒▓
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by forgo View Post
    Mayhem is a complete joke.

The developers and management are complete idiots.

Worst dev team on the planet.
    agreed
    Free from desire, you realize the mystery. Caught in desire, you see only the manifestations. Yet mystery and manifestations
    arise from the same source. This source is called darkness. Darkness within darkness. The gateway to all understanding. 道德經 老子
    Eyes closed -.-

Refreshing AMD video driver solved the issue for me, today i was able to go past phase 3, and just got kicked when i died.
    Ofc not sure if this was the reason, but the 2 thing changed is the day, and the refresh of video driver, one of them was the solution.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast