mission galactica bug ?

flipflap

Old
Society
Alchemic Dream
overtime luck nicolas
I bought another player's blue chip for 650ped thinking it was 900ped (the sum of Stage 2 and then 3 and 4 costs); the player explains to me that he is tired of the game and does not want to continue the mission.
I collect some of the bio id and the nice surprise with joda vvv player that sells me the 114 bio id missing at once, woot!
I buy the 5000 adrenal oil and I refine everything to not take a risk in pvp in space.
I then embark on this long road to reach the mine to see the pnj Dread Castamir and make the exchange to get the adj resto chip.
I give the blue token, he takes and validates the stage 4, I unlock the stage 5, but when I speak again he does not propose it.
after reading different messages here, I understand that there is a problem be considered a bug that MA had to correct, either as a misunderstanding of the mission.
my english is far from being great, but all I understood is in the ennobled mission => 'Stage V
Task: Hand in 5000 Animal Adrenal Oil to an Outcast Pirate
How to activate: Talk to Dread Castamir inside The Howling Mine, the pirate space station.
Requires: Galactica Coin Mission (Blue) and 110 avatar health
Reward: Galactica Coin (Orange).

maybe you had to look for a * or a (1) or a text written in lower case?

I understand that I will have to do interns 1 to 3 myself, so I go to rocktropia to buy sweatshirt, muscle and eye oil, I complete the 3 courses and I go see the outcast pirate at the rocktropia space station, stage 1 to 4 are completed; I give him my 5000 adrenal oil, he validates the stage 5 and gives me the orange. I give the orange token and I unlock the stage 6

ok I arrive at the end, ahead to see my dear dread castamir again; arrived in front of him, he does not propose the stage 6 !!!!
he is waiting for the 5000 thyroid of stage 4 lol and my blue token he did what?

Enrage, I send a second support to MA asking for explanations and he makes me recover the blue chip I lost, I said that I do not wait for their response that could happen in 13 months and that I continue the mission hoping for a solution from them.
I'm leaving for rocktropia, with my little sleipnir, I buy 5000 thyroid at auction calypso because there was none on rock .. and 6ped hop fee transport more.
I follow with the pirate outcast of the rocktropia space station, he validates the stage 4, so I have 5 courses completed.
hop hop hop once again with my little sleipnir, return see my dear dread castamir and you will not guess what, he asks me the blue token, so I give him the second, the one I got .... always with my 200 bio id in my inventory and stage 6 not accessible, he asks me the 5000 adrenal oil !!! ,, ,, ..........

all this cost me 5900 ped which would go up to 6900 ped if I take 5000 adrenal oil ... for an item that sells 4200, I will have given in the wind a blue token then an orange token if I continue.
what else?

here I am, a former player of 2004 and I think the adventure will stop there

It's been quite a long time since I did it, but if I remember correctly, you give the oils to the NPC on the planetary space station, not to Castimir at the mine.

I went through the rocktropia SS to give the oils to the pirate outcast once adrenal, then thyroid.

Thank you anyway ;)

ce que j'en pense lol

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kNlX5C3Ubn4

OK yes... I'm quite confused by your whole account of it, not really sure what you've done. If you've bought the token from someone else then I don't think you should have to go through the early stages again though, otherwise there's no point in buying it.

if, I agreed to repeat steps 1 to 3 telling me because it was a lesser evil and readingy that there was a lot of confusion with this mission.
I did not have the presence of mind to check here before, I did not expect it and the limitation of the language does not encourage me (my fault); I regret entropiafrance.fr.

do not really apologize, I do not really have any animosity and I thank you again for responding; I am extremely disappointed by MA; the returns are one thing, we must accept the losses, to question, to change the configuration of hunting items or other, to dig to understand the mechanisms of the game; all that I accept.
but there are some bugs whose resolution should not drag on, there is a language of wood, broken promises, improvements that are long overdue; we should with MA and us players, be able to walk side by side for this game to improve, but too often MA does not listen to our feedback.

si, j’ai accepté de répéter les étapes 1 à 3 en me disant que c’était un moindre mal et en me lisant qu’il y avait beaucoup de confusion avec cette mission.
Je n'ai pas eu la présence d'esprit à vérifier ici auparavant, je ne m'y attendais pas et la limitation de la langue ne m'encourage pas (ma faute); Je regrette entropiafrance.fr.

ne vous excusez en rien vraiment, je n'ai pas d'animosité réellement et je vous remercie encore d'avoir répondu; je suis extrêmement déçu par MA; les retours sont une chose, on doit accepter les pertes, de se remettre en cause, de changer de configuration d'items de chasse ou autre, de creuser pour comprendre les mécanismes du jeu; tout ça j'accepte.
mais il y a des bugs dont la résolution ne devrait pas traîner, il y a une langue de bois, des promesses non tenues, des améliorations qui se font attendre; on devrait avec MA et nous joueurs, pouvoir marcher d'un pas côte à côte pour que ce jeu se bonifie, mais trop souvent MA n'écoute pas nos retours d'expériences.

I think the issue might be that you have done things out of order.
Since this mission can be repeated multiple times over and over, it would not matter if you had completed a later mission. you have to complete 1, then 2 then 3 etc. So it does not surprise me that it is asking for a stage you have already done (adrenal oil). Also if you have an issue, you should wait for support to respond before continuing on.
They usually do not take that long for these types of issues, but being impatient is your own fault.

Stop and wait for MA to help you.

mission galactica say =>
Completing a stage earns you a special coin that can be traded in to unlock the next stage, or in some stages, to claim a reward!

The coins are tradeable - this allows you to start Mission Galactica on any stage, as long as you can get your hands on the required coin! If you so choose, you may end your Mission Galactica progress by trading your coin to another Entropian.

Mission Galactica is repeatable; you may repeat any stage of Mission Galactica as many times as you like, provided you have the required coin.

mission galactica say again =>
Stage V
Task:Hand in 5000 Animal Adrenal Oil to an Outcast Pirate
How to activate:Talk to Dread Castamir inside The Howling Mine, the pirate space station.
Requires:Mission Galactica Coin (Blue) and 110 avatar health
Reward:Galactica Coin (Orange)

I will try to summarize step by step what I did:

1 / buy blue coin to a player (650 ped which has a value of 900 ped tt, stage 1 + stage 2 + stage 3 + stage 4)

2 / go see dread castamir and give blue coin.
stage 4 completed,
stage 5 unlocked but dread castamir does not give me access to stage 5.

3 / go rocktropia, buying sweat for stage 1, muscle oil for stage 2 and eye oil for stage 3.
completed stage 1 then 2 and 3 using action book.

4 / go see outcast pirate space station rocktropia and give him 5000 adrenal oil, he gives me an orange coin.
stage 5 complete, I give orange coin, stage 6 unlocked.

5 / go see dread castamir, he does not propose the stage 6 in his list; waiting stage 4 ...

6 / go to rocktropia, bought thyroid oil at calypso auction, use fast delivery (6ped).
go see outcast pirate at the rocktropia space station.
give thyroid oil, completed stage 4, he gives me a blue coin.

7 / go see dread castamir, he still does not propose stage 6 in his list.
he asks me for the blue coin ... I give him the blue coin, again ...
it does not change anything, he does not propose the stage 6.
il attend 5000 adrenal oil, encore ...............
I still have 200 bio id in my inventory.

for the moment I gave.
1 blue coin = 650 ped
5000 sweatshirts
150 ped muscle oil
250 ped eye oil
1000 ped adrenal oil
500 ped thryoid oil
1 blue coin

total = 2550 ped

I bought 3200 ped of bio id
total 5750

if I still have to give 1000 ped adrenal oil
total 6750

normal cost to complete stage 6 = 5100 ped

I went back to see the pirate outcast at the rocktropia station, he offered me the stage 6, I gave him the 200 bio id, he offered me either a purple coin or the adj resto chip, I have chosen the adj resto chip.
I go back to Dread Castamir with hope

in worked

edit: NVM, I see you got it working.

I was able to recover the adj resto chip

I asked MA to give me a blue corner and put a warning message in the description of the galactica mission so that other players do not find themselves in the situation of cracking, I do not imagine if that had happened to me with a purple token

CONGRATULATIONS FOR YOUR ADJ RESTO CHIP !!!!!

which I will gladly borrow :)

Back