Complete sell out, best way to do one?

Joat

Elite
Society
M.I.S
So what is the best way to do a complete sell out of all items?
Skill will stay I guess since it's just too time consuming and costly to extract and sell.

Any traders around that you know of that might be interested in a lot of items and not
just some specific category of things?
Or standing in the street shouting?
Using forums?

Atm I'm not in a rush to sell out but in time I gonna be "forced" to stop/quit playing.
Reason I ask is to be prepared when that time comes.

There are a few traders that do major buyouts of everything in one go that post quite frequently on the forums here, but expect major loss in markup if you go that route.

There are a few traders that do major buyouts of everything in one go that post quite frequently on the forums here, but expect major loss in markup if you go that route.

Yeah I guess it will be so. On the other hand, the better stuff will probably be easy to sell
so its more about the "ordinary" stuff that I need to sell.
Even though MU will be low its better it comes to use than being stucked on my account.

Just a thought, you could take screen shots of all your items and posts links (sure you would have more than one page) and players could look and make offers. I sure you must have quite a few items for as long as you have played. Might be a good way for newer players to get items at a better price than on the auction.

Just a thought, you could take screen shots of all your items and posts links (sure you would have more than one page) and players could look and make offers. I sure you must have quite a few items for as long as you have played. Might be a good way for newer players to get items at a better price than on the auction.

Yeah I guess I would have to show approx 43 pages. :silly2:
Might have a solution so we'll see what happens when time comes.

Gratz on the Kreltin HOF :yay: I guess Im gonna make a similar thread... would be great to get a HOF, MA :ahh::wtg:

OR I WILL SELL OUT :wise::laugh:

Gratz on the Kreltin HOF :yay: I guess Im gonna make a similar thread... would be great to get a HOF, MA :ahh::wtg:

OR I WILL SELL OUT :wise::laugh:

Thanks! :D But one day I will sell out and quit, not much to chose from there. :silly2:

Back