Im starting to get clever now :)

Spacejanitor

Prowler
So I logged in, with the idea to do another EP run, to try generate some res and funds to craft amps with, should It pan out. So...as im getting my Cubes from TT and getting ready to start....Kablammo! One of our fav alts, hit a Huge EP Hof. So what goes through my mind???

Theres no way, another crafter can hit that or simmular, directlly after , or even the same day. So....I change mind, dont craft and log out:wise:

I will have to try a run, some other time . Hey! Dont blame me, Im just adapting. Right? :girl:

Im not gonna bitch about the current loot system. It doesnt help :(

So I logged in, with the idea to do another EP run, to try generate some res and funds to craft amps with, should It pan out. So...as im getting my Cubes from TT and getting ready to start....Kablammo! One of our fav alts, hit a Huge EP Hof. So what goes through my mind???

Theres no way, another crafter can hit that or simmular, directlly after , or even the same day. So....I change mind, dont craft and log out:wise:

I will have to try a run, some other time . Hey! Dont blame me, Im just adapting. Right? :girl:

Im not gonna bitch about the current loot system. It doesnt help :(

1. Login
  2. Craft 5 times, drop probes 5 times, or kill 5 mobs
  3. If nothing good comes out, logout and try again next week
  4. If it's getting good, repeat from step 2

So I logged in, with the idea to do another EP run (

That's not even close a sign you got clever.Its a sign of a compulsive gambler, a sign you have no clue how the loot system works and a sign that you only play against Mindark with 0% chance to win long term.
No sane person would ever touch that BP unless you have money to throw.

That's not even close a sign you got clever.Its a sign of a compulsive gambler, a sign you have no clue how the loot system works and a sign that you only play against Mindark with 0% chance to win long term.
No sane person would ever touch that BP unless you have money to throw.

How is logging off and not clicking EP4 a sign of a compulsive gambler?
It would be better to sell it, to get some peds, but not clicking something you want to click... a sign of a compulsive gambler?
I would say Spacejanitor is on the right track. Good for you man!

How is logging off and not clicking EP4 a sign of a compulsive gambler?
It would be better to sell it, to get some peds, but not clicking something you want to click... a sign of a compulsive gambler?
I would say Spacejanitor is on the right track. Good for you man!

because he was about to do EP4 on condition again, and only didn't do it, because someone else got the daily fatty.

because he rather clicks EP4 on condition for metal res, instead of buying res for 101-103%.

because he still thinks the lootsystem is the issue (c) messi :ahh:

So I logged in, with the idea to do another EP run, to try generate some res and funds to craft amps withs

because he rather clicks EP4 on condition for metal res, instead of buying res for 101-103%.

You left out the most clever part - he was going to run EP4 to generate funds to craft something useful with! :laugh:

1. Login
  2. Craft 5 times, drop probes 5 times, or kill 5 mobs
  3. If nothing good comes out, logout and try again next week
  4. If it's getting good, repeat from step 2

HEY! that was what i used to do too - told my soc mates it was my 5 mob test - think they all laughed at me but then that is nothing new:) Did this for like 2 years - needless to say no progression on my ava but i survived and slowly re-built the ped card - now years later i am back to the same spot - its dynamic lol

GL to OP in your decision.

Back