Status
Please reply by conversation.

Larry

Old Alpha
Society
Freelancer
Enviro Larry Lagoono
RPB.png

The Red Ped Corporation (www.RedPedCorp.com) is pleased to announce the launch of the Red Ped Bank!

Mission Statement:

In an effort to deploy the surplus ped made by our other trading activities, we created a discount trading and lending service that we call the Red Ped Bank.

The aim of the Red Ped Bank is to give members of the community extra choice when it comes to trading in/financing their items by offering shorter loan terms (as little as one day) at a rate that beats those offered by the official in-game banks.

If you would be interested in finding out more about our services, please contact Wesley Wes Valivill or Enviro Larry Lagoono in-game.

Summary of Benefits:

• Very short-term loans possible (as short as 1 day)
  • Cheaper interest rate compared to other in-game banks
  • Potentially a bigger cash loan for your item compared to other in-game banks

Red Ped Bank is not an official bank, and is in no way connected with MindArk PE AB® or any of MindArks' Planet Partners™. All logos, brand names and concepts are the sole property of their respective owners.

Last edited:
As always, the graphic and logo design work is so simple and clean looking, stunning!

Interesting idea an offer. Definitely some pros and cons in using your service over the current ones.

Good luck guys, I can see where this could be a nice option for some.

subscribing

If anyone needs the service be sure to pm Larry or Valivill

36,5% Interest ...

LOL

How many idiots play this game to go for that kind of interest rate in nowadays world ???

you apparently never stepped into an entropia universe bank where they ask 45% annual interest ?:dunce:

Since some players use the bank in fort argus and twin peaks we think some people will find this interesting. Also the fact that you dont have to pay 1 full month interest when you need a loan for 1 week.

Last edited:
yes was back in the days. as you can see 2007.
It is approved now by MA

Lots of commotion about people loaning stuff.

We do the same thing with our fund where people pay us for shares in the fund.
MA is ok with it aslong as everything goes transparant

yes was back in the days. as you can see 2007.
It is approved now by MA

Lots of commotion about people loaning stuff.

We do the same thing with our fund where people pay us for shares in the fund.
MA is ok with it aslong as everything goes transparant

I hope you guys got explicit permission because MA has come down hard on this type of thing in the past. It was a long time ago though...

Same as with our funds we ask permission from MA.
We dont want to do anthing against the EULA.

I do appreciate all the feedback :)

If you got more stuff which could be an issue please let me know

Same as with our funds we ask permission from MA.
We dont want to do anthing against the EULA.

I do appreciate all the feedback :)

Can you post your support case that proves that you have asked and have permission for this ?? I have reference of support case i had reported someone for the same. Do find the support case attached alongwith for reference. Names and sensitive details have been marked out to protect naming/shaming clause of PCF.

Direct link to image for those who cant see it here

loanservice.jpg

36,5% Interest ...

LOL

How many idiots play this game to go for that kind of interest rate in nowadays world ???

In this game, the bank system is worth to use if you need some ped for a short time.
You dont take loans for 3-10 years here, you take them for days, a week, max a month.
1000p loan for a week with this interest cost you 7p.

i used the bank system only 1 times, found a good investment opportunity, but had no ped available, loaned ped from Twin Peaks bank for my gear, earned 2500p on it in a few days, got back my item with like 5p interest fee.

to Divinity

First of all, im not on anyone's side, and sure would choose again Your bank over a trust based bank, but, i remember You also said You used to offer private loans if somebody ask you, you wrote that when you explained what happend in the tBANNA case.

1. To give it to me directly as a loan with collateral ( which is done very often) especially when people have a chance to default or just want it to remain with me securely.

Than, that is not the same, as this bank? Even if you own a real bank ofc.

If this actually is true.

That anyone can start a loan service without a bank license then i do hope they have some sort of guarantee that they will start banning ppl that will end up stealing the items.

Ban them and return the item to the owner again. Seeing that Swedish law says that you have to return the item to the original owner without getting money from it. The money you will have to claim from the one selling it to you.

And if that person has been banned. Then what do they do with the money then?

So this needs a bit more info than "it is ok from support" to get me personly to take out a loan from someone i do not trust 100%.

Banks ingame have those things built into them and that keeps things safe for everyone else ingame.

That is my thought about this service.

If you want to do this... Buy a bank!

Can you post your support case that proves that you have asked and have permission for this ?? I have reference of support case i had reported someone for the same. Do find the support case attached alongwith for reference. Names and sensitive details have been marked out to protect naming/shaming clause of PCF.

Direct link to image for those who cant see it here

View attachment 38095

Wow ok this is weird :S
I will send another support case with the same words u used in your support case.
Will update it once i hear from MA ( might be tuesday/wednesday ?? )

Unofficial loan services are not allowed in Entropia Universe. Thread closed.

Status
Please reply by conversation.
Back