Red blinking outline on my health bar ????

CozMoDan

Elite
Herco Coz Mann
I had a red blinking outline on my health bar and I think it was a "telescopic sight" with cross hairs on the blinking red line. I moused over it but it did not tell me anything. It did not seem to affect anything, health didn't go down, didn't start missing a bunch of shots or taking more hits than usual from the mobs. When I moved my health bar it went right away and was gone.

My have been a momentary curse :)

Sounds like a bug to me.

Not sure if that happens when someone puts target on you,like when you do teamhunt and set target on mob.

What you saw was you being set as a target by someone. I used to have my friends do that with me when we were hunting in pvp areas so they could follow me easier.

Yeah as others have said, you became a team target for someone.

WATCH YOUR BACK!!!!!

What you saw was you being set as a target by someone. I used to have my friends do that with me when we were hunting in pvp areas so they could follow me easier.

Makes sense, when I moved my health bar it went right away. Wonder how that could be done as I was not in a PVP zone and there was only one person around and I thought you needed two or more for a team.

Anyway no big deal that all for the info.

Back