Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Rafaele Meiersos Rocko
    Society
    Trigger Happy
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by SirAzzah View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I did answer you and so did hijacker. Hijacker spends a good amount collecting the materials and most of the time there is no items dropped and it’s a total loss. This is a public event, but, if people aren’t going to abide by the rules and ruin their personal reputation then going forward, in the future the hussk can be a more private affair.
    There was a longtime ago a Eomon Migration with something similar and in the end the Reputation to loose by not sharing made him do the right thing.
    Maybe Messi does not need that but I doubt that the community would forget it.

OK it was 12 Years ago but I still think proudly about the commumity and the power it had and the looter gained my respect:

Worst Team HoF ever:

http://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/fo...-Team-HoF-ever
    Dont hunt/mine on taxed LA's it will hurt you in the long run.

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Gaina "Messi91" Cristi
    Society
    House of Gamers
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Raffaele Meiers View Post
    There was a longtime ago a Eomon Migration with something similar and in the end the Reputation to loose by not sharing made him do the right thing.
    Maybe Messi does not need that but I doubt that the community would forget it.

OK it was 12 Years ago but I still think proudly about the commumity and the power it had and the looter gained my respect:

Worst Team HoF ever:

http://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/fo...-Team-HoF-ever
    As far as I can read in the original thread and this one you failed to :
    Present him the rules, ask him if he agrees with the rules and acknowledge them, you invited him without getting his response on that.The mob was not shared loot so you basically invited him in your house.He couldn't do anything about it outside the team.So instead of taking responsibility you blame him , you had the ability to limit his power into your group.If you were the team leader and you invited an unknown and he stole your item without accepting your rules then you were the one that should have paid the other group members for your sloppy decision.Mindark set at your disposal mechanisms for you to control the situation but you choose to let everything random and hope that everyone will do as you think not as you act.

If you ask if its your fault for everything that did happen in that period.
    If the guy did accept your rules and understand that he had to share the item then in this case he deserve to lose all his credibility and you can do whatever you want with his reputation.
    There are 2 different scenarios as far as I can see them (your case and this one) however you just want to point out someone "stole" you something and you wanted to remind him about losing your reputation, we get it.

Reading few more comments I see this :

"I specifically asked the team leader of the rules, dmg stack share or spilt ?
    And the answer was: "dmg stack share rule".
    As i see the team leader decides."

I'd trust Lightstar words & actions above 99% of the forum users (unless hard proofs are being added to the table ) but that's just my personal opinion.
    Last edited by messi91; 11-17-2019 at 15:48.

ILBE DCINSIDE MASTER
    Society
    ['u ']maffoid lover

wondering

i just don't get it why you ppl devating about 'item 20%worth give back'

drag▼

gratz solo for awesome item,ftt esi in advanced can i get 0.5~1.00% as tip?(if u gave 20%back to hijacker gang 20.5~21.00% loss,basically)

gratz sir azzah for awesome item,ftt esi in advanced can i get 0.5~1.00% as tip?(if u gave 20%back to hijacker gang 20.5~21.00% loss,basically)

gratz mg joda vvv for awesome item,ftt esi in advanced can i get 0.5~1.00% as tip?(if u gave 20%back to hijacker gang 20.5~21.00% loss,basically)

gratz hijacker27 for awesome item,ftt esi in advanced can i get 0.5~1.00% as tip?(big gratz you better tip me big time )

gratz Ms.pudding for awesome item,ftt esi in advanced can i get 0.5~1.00% as tip?(if u gave 20%back to hijacker gang 20.5~21.00% loss,basically)

gratz forgo for awesome item,ftt esi in advanced can i get 0.5~1.00% as tip?(if u gave 20%back to hijacker gang 20.5~21.00% loss,basically)

gratz messi91 for awesome item,ftt esi in advanced can i get 0.5~1.00% as tip?(if u gave 20%back to hijacker gang 20.5~21.00% loss,basically)

gratz Rafaele Meiersos Rocko for awesome item,ftt esi in advanced can i get 0.5~1.00% as tip?(if u gave 20%back to hijacker gang 20.5~21.00% loss,basically)

gratz Ron Ronny Kovich for awesome item,ftt esi in advanced can i get 0.5~1.00% as tip?(if u gave 20%back to hijacker gang 20.5~21.00% loss,basically)
    gratz Boo Who You for awesome item,ftt esi in advanced can i get 0.5~1.00% as tip?(if u gave 20%back to hijacker gang 20.5~21.00% loss,basically)

gratz Norian Norian Xx for awesome item,ftt esi in advanced can i get 0.5~1.00% as tip?(if u gave 20%back to hijacker gang 20.5~21.00% loss,basically)

gratz h4mmer 4nd S1ckle for awesome item,ftt esi in advanced can i get 0.5~1.00% as tip?(if u gave 20%back to hijacker gang 20.5~21.00% loss,basically)

gratz pablo containerconrad francisco for awesome item,ftt esi in advanced can i get 0.5~1.00% as tip?(if u gave 20%back to hijacker gang 20.5~21.00% loss,basically)

gratz miss elaina tsilltsill for awesome item,ftt esi in advanced can i get 0.5~1.00% as tip?(if u gave 20%back to hijacker gang 20.5~21.00% loss,basically)

gratz Isfin Faillvrin Meleth for awesome item,ftt esi in advanced can i get 0.5~1.00% as tip?(if u gave 20%back to hijacker gang 20.5~21.00% loss,basically)

gratz Morgaine Morg Eveningstar for awesome item,ftt esi in advanced can i get 0.5~1.00% as tip?(if u gave 20%back to hijacker gang 20.5~21.00% loss,basically)

just wondering what is the quest for entering those volcano too lazy to do that
    and who is the trolling in this thread? like what? how?
    thx for the awesome event! have fun
    Last edited by pamascom; 11-18-2019 at 02:15. Reason: can-cant lol-don't (grammar)

Gender | Ingame
    Female | Female
    Alaina Bonnie Knight
    Society
    Titans of Space
    Images
    Had a blast! Thank you!

A wee clip incase anyone missed it

https://www.twitch.tv/videos/509750391
    /join #space_travel 4000+member original space channel-used by the major transport providers
    Quote Originally Posted by krazykat View Post
    yes, yes, yes so y'all are the hottest skill'in team in the universe....
    EU Discord 1200+ members https://discord.gg/wjBh75B

Chaotic Good
    Become a premium member today and enjoy enhanced PlanetCalypsoForum features!
    Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    MegaVolt
    Society
    Kaos
    Blog Entries
    Images

Congratulations to all Wormslayer's who took part!!

(I didn't attend this one.)

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Oleg Oleg McMullery
    Society
    Rangers
    Images
    Good to see the armour went to someone who isn't going to be a bellend about it. Grats

Slayer
    Become a premium member today and enjoy enhanced PlanetCalypsoForum features!
    Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Bjorn Bjorn Longstaff
    Society
    Freelancer
    Blog Entries
    Images
    Missed it, damn!
    "Scars mark the journey through life..."
    Starfinder XXI: Warp Transport Service (WTS) Calypso and Arkadia, Total kick arse SI 64000
    Buying: Umbranoid Paste Pot 1500Ped
    Buying: Earth Globe Lamp, 1500Ped.
    Celeste North Shop 13: Deep Space Supplies: Arkadian items for sale!
    Darrell "Dimebag" Lance Abbott (August 20, 1966 December 8, 2004) R.I.P.
    Jeff Hanneman (January 31, 1964 May 2, 2013) R.I.P.

hypnotica TRANCE blain
    Society
    Natural Born Killers
    Images
    Thanks to Hijacker for spawn that worm Like that fun!

Unfortunatly, i just got 29 ped shraps, but ok, i was there for the fun

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    In the Refrigerator, Behind the Mayonnaise, Next to the Ketchup, and to the Left of the Cole Slaw
    Bare BareBones Bones
    Society
    Skillin Villains
    Images
    Was a blast , thanks hijacker
    Great minds discuss ideas. Average minds discuss events. Small minds discuss people.

Eleanor Roosevelt
    11 October 1884 7 November 1962

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6